dprjones of YouTube has been gagged by creationists

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
dprjones of YouTube has been gagged by creationists

Boy, does this ever get tiresome...

dprjones (one of many educators on YouTube as well as a legal advisor to Thunderf00t after Tf00t was suspended) has been victimized by a creationist flagging campaign; his account was suspended after the following video...:

...Was cited for violating the Community Guidelines. The 'Frank' in question is a notorious votebot user who has a record of abusing YouTube's voting and reporting systems for both promoting his own videos and demoting those that he disagrees with. Observe:

I encourage as many people as possible contact YouTube at (EDIT: Damn. That address isn't valid anymore. Sad Anyone know where to actually contact, YT?) to request that dprjones's account be re-instated, given that it's suspension was a result of someone gaming their reporting system.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
If it is possible to flag

If it is possible to flag youtube's channel videos, then we should  make a flaging campaign and flag all youtubes videos. Smiling