A very,very,deep space mystery

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
A very,very,deep space mystery

Cosmologist are puzzled over space blob.  A article in Cosmo really makes one wonder about the Universe and what we don't even have a clue about yet or maybe never will. The new object found was named Himiko,it's a huge space blob .   www.cosmomagazine.com/news/2708/ancient-space-blob-has-cosmologists-perplexed

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
O'well it seems like I 

O'well it seems like I  screwed up the link again   but if you do a Google search -Himiko space blob,you'll see it.

Signature ? How ?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is your fixed

Here is your fixed link:

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/2708/ancient-space-blob-has-cosmologists-perplexed

Honestly, I was wondering why you would be getting astronomy reports from a magazine dedicated to gettting more sex for hot babes.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:O'well it seems

Ken G. wrote:

O'well it seems like I  screwed up the link again   but if you do a Google search -Himiko space blob,you'll see it.

You need to copy paste, or did the S just disappear?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene wrote :

Honestly,etc . I was reading a poll in Cosmo's and signed up to get a monthly Email from them. Can you recommend a good site to check out ? I would really appreciate it.  

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote :

You need to copy & paste ! O'yeah I agree, but I don't know how to yet.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK, for general text, select

OK, for general text, select it with your mouse (sweep over it with the left button held down so the colors reverse).  For a whole post or a URL, just click in the general area and do <ctrl-A>.

Now for the magic:

<ctrl-X> copy and move to the clipboard.

<ctrl-C> copy to the clipboard but leave the original in place.

<ctrl-V> paste the contents of the clipboard to whereer the mouse happens to have clicked last.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Answera in Gene...wrote :

Now for the magic:  Well thank you very much Gene,but with me , I gotta know where this clipboard is ! And when you click the  Ctrl  button, what makes it a Ctrl-X-C -V ? does that mean for me to hold down the Ctrl button and at the same time hit either X-C- or V ? like I said Thank you very much ,but I'll wait for my sister -in-law to physically show me,it's easier that way.      PS. I know that there are a lot of things that one can do if one learns how to maximize the machine.      PPS. Are there any good Science sites that you can turn me on to !

Signature ? How ?