State of our fucked up Union

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
State of our fucked up Union

we need are more prisons", as opposed to more jobs, and a substancial investment in social programs... from socialized Medical care, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Higher Education, Doctor, Energy, Food, Water, ending 95% of Gobalization / Outsourcing Jobs and Industries... you fucking name it, there's plenty more...

The powers that be (which include Obama) are not nearly done with you yet, and I ABSOLUTELY guarantee that anyone age 50, or so, will be screaming bloody murder in the next 10 to 15 years, as they won'y have anything but social security, and that's not enough to live on.

Face it... Unless you're a million or billionare, you are, or will shortly be very fucked, unless you are exceptionally lucky.

Very radical change is not gonna happen, as Americans are too fuckin' stupid to know what's good for them.

Frankly, another 20 years of GWB would have done wonders for effecting the radical change that the U.S. needs.

The Demonrats are just gonna finish the job of the Repugnants, and do it at a slower pace.

This Country's a goddamn nightmare.

(That outta "give ya sumthin' to talk about".)

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
If it's any consolation

If it's any consolation there is a sliver of a chance we might get rid of Texas.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Agreed, let 'em secede. Who

Agreed, let 'em secede. Who needs 'em.

BTW. My thread post was a cut and paste from a response to another thread. I started a new topic, but it seems I didn't copy the entire bit of text that I intended to.

I assume it's obvious... but in case it ain't...

I was not proposing we have more prisons in my first sentence, I was talking about the morons that claim that's our salvation and solution to crime, and all things "bad" (like these hippie pot smokers). ... And I was calling for Socialization, strict regulation, removal of profits, tight controls over the industries that sustain our lives and future, and unfairly control us through greed and outrageous profit and public funding, all of which are a greater threat than Bin Laden.

Who are the TRUE terrorists and threaten our lives, livelyhood, and future? (Don't bother to answer that.)

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
D:

But if the prisoners were not making our "Made in the USA" goods....then who would make them?

What would happen to poor companies like JC Penny that rely on prison workers and their third world wages?

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
That's OK... we need jobs

That's OK... we need jobs for what we used to call the "Middle Class."

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

What is a middle class?

Does it fit into poor or rich?

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I've some ancient texts

I've some ancient texts which make mention of a Middle Class in various parts of the world. The paper is very brittle, and the writing is faded. I'll make an effort to locate that obscure reference.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Freedom is slavery. Big

Freedom is slavery. Big Brother is watching you.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Freedom is

Vastet wrote:

Freedom is slavery. Big Brother is watching you.

8 legs good. 2 legs baaaaad.