North Korea now has the means to utilize their nuclear weapons

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
North Korea now has the means to utilize their nuclear weapons

This scares the shit out of me.

Yes, the missile they test launched earlier didn't quite make orbit... but it did certainly make it far enough that it could easily have reached a target within South Korea. Am I overreacting, or should I be very, very glad right now that I did not get my Visa?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's already an active

There's already an active thread on this:

North Korea launches rocket, defying world: WW III?

I'm sure that you, as always, will have some highly intelligent and thoughtful commentary on the matter.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism