RRS's Youtube channel being suspended

criticalThinkingFTW
User is offlineOffline
RRS's Youtube channel being suspended

Hi. I have been watching the videos from your channel on Youtube from time to time and found them to be very educational. But recently I have found that your Youtube channel ( previously http://www.youtube.com/user/RationalResponse ) has been suspended. To my knowledge the videos don't contain any copyrighted material and yet for some reason it has got suspended. So it would be nice if you could tell me an alternative video site from which I can get to watch the RRS videos.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good battle promoting rational thinking.

Best,

criticalThinkingFTW

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The RRS is boycotting

The RRS is boycotting Youtube due to harrassment. They're putting up videos on here instead.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

criticalThinkingFTW
User is offlineOffline
Re:The RRS is boycotting

Oh...That's why. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll have to check out the videos here instead.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No problem.And welcome!

No problem.

And welcome! Smiling

Mr. Anonymous (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
The account is suspended,

The account is suspended, not deleted.  RRS has no power to suspend their own account.  YouTube chose to suspend it.  The line about RRS "boycotting" YT is a load of bullshit.  They are just trying to save face.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Anonymous wrote:The

Mr. Anonymous wrote:

The account is suspended, not deleted.  RRS has no power to suspend their own account.  YouTube chose to suspend it.  The line about RRS "boycotting" YT is a load of bullshit.  They are just trying to save face.

Congrats on self owning, idiot. Noone said anything about the RRS supposedly suspending their own account. Look up the word "boycotting".

What a tool.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Sheesh.  RRS did not

Sheesh.  RRS did not attempt to get its account reinstated after having it suspended for no other reason than lots of theists wanted it suspended.  Rather than fight a flawed system, we chose to circumvent the system entirely.  

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism