Freethinking censored?

Apologist
User is offlineOffline
Freethinking censored?

I am somewhat confused by an oxymoron of the terms of this forum. As a critical thinker; bias aside; how can this be a "freethinking forum" and be said that theist posts will be censored and removed? Is that not what many atheists are concerned with in the dealings of the dogma of other religions? In this sense, how is this censorship promote "freethinking"? Just a critical examination of terms.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yet another moron who

Yet another moron who doesn't understand censorship.

Can you please read the 5000 other threads in this forum about the rules of this forum?

And by the way, are you a theist?

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Theist posts are more than

Theist posts are more than welcome on the forum. What I think you mean is that there is one small portion on the whole forum where theist posts are not allowed. I do not see this as censorship, the owners can do what they want with their site, and are in no way discouraging theists form joining. I would suggest you pretend be a atheist on christian forums and see how much you are allowed to post. This site is very fair.

From your other topic there is no doubt you are theist, why post in this section when you know it will be 'censored' and deleted?

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!Apologist wrote:I am

Welcome!

Apologist wrote:

I am somewhat confused by an oxymoron of the terms of this forum. As a critical thinker; bias aside; how can this be a "freethinking forum" and be said that theist posts will be censored and removed? Is that not what many atheists are concerned with in the dealings of the dogma of other religions? In this sense, how is this censorship promote "freethinking"? Just a critical examination of terms.

- What do you define censorship to be?

- Some Christian forums don't allow non-Christians to post at all. Do you consider that to be censorship?

- Obviously, you intentionally posted this thread in this area of the forum instead of elsewhere. What was your purpose for doing this?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Apologist wrote:

Seems clear to me. It theists want to post here fine but no theist arguments are permitted.

It is not what you are inside. It is what you do that matters. -- Batman

Be a theist all you want. Do not post as a theist as do all these fake Jews.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml