Canada hosting War Crimes suspect George Bush

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Canada hosting War Crimes suspect George Bush

I just typed this out a few minutes ago,and I don,t have the time  to re-type everything ,here's a good link  informationclearinghouse.info/article22238.htm They found enough people to dish out  $400.00 a seat ???

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, the man's gotta

Hey, the man's gotta supplement his meager retirement from the "guvmint", and his oil earnings.  I don't think he's had many engagements here, his library will be a while in coming, no one is donating money or materiel.  Personally, I'd rather see him lose his citizenship as a traitor and be sent to...oh, I don't know.  Maybe IRAQ?! How about Afghanistan?

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:They found enough

Quote:
They found enough people to dish out  $400.00 a seat ???

Yup. And the Telus convention centre was packed to capacity.

Welcome to Calgary.

(In the spirit of fairness, there were about 1,500 or so protestors outside the center too. A shame that none of us had the balls to start hurling bricks)

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shoes would, I think, have

Shoes would, I think, have been more appropriate.  I still think that Iragi should get a medal.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
Bulldog wrote:Shoes would, I

Bulldog wrote:

Shoes would, I think, have been more appropriate.  I still think that Iragi should get a medal.

Agreed.

If Bush doesn't get a death sentence (and he certainly won't), then we're living in a fucked up universe, and I'm going to commit crimes, no one cares anyways.