Phallace wearing asshat weighs in on AIDS.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Phallace wearing asshat weighs in on AIDS.

Pope Benidict (Been a dick? He still is a dick)

Anyway is opining up his pie hole weighing in on AIDS in Africa saying he wants to help stop the spread of AIDS in Africa. And exactly what is his solution? Use the epidemic to recrute new cult members while telling them not to use condoms and simply keep it in their pants.

The Superman expert also told us last year that god doesn't like road rage and wants us to learn to drive politely.

You live in a palace and sell the idea that a being with no penis magically got a girl pregnant and take gullible people's money while living a king's life. If you really cared about AIDS in Africa, sell the damned palace and give the proceeds  to medical care and send doctors, build hospitals and send medication and sex education to Africa, NOT BIBLES!

Pope Stillisadick, "Magic is the solution to real problems".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:By Philip Pullella and

Quote:
By Philip Pullella and David Lewis YAOUNDE, March 17 (Reuters) - Pope Benedict on Tuesday reaffirmed the Roman Catholic Church's opposition to the use of condoms in the fight against AIDS as he started a visit to Africa,

So in other words, he has no interest in actually stopping the epidemic, he actually wants the reverse.

Someone really needs to nuke the Vatican. Sorry Italy, but you asked for it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:Quote:By Philip

Vastet wrote:

Quote:
By Philip Pullella and David Lewis YAOUNDE, March 17 (Reuters) - Pope Benedict on Tuesday reaffirmed the Roman Catholic Church's opposition to the use of condoms in the fight against AIDS as he started a visit to Africa,

So in other words, he has no interest in actually stopping the epidemic, he actually wants the reverse.

Someone really needs to nuke the Vatican. Sorry Italy, but you asked for it.

We shouldn't nuke the Vatican anymore than we should nuke the Pyrimids . People need a musium of absurd claims to remind them of what they shouldn't repeat.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
An excellent point. Damn you.

An excellent point. Damn you.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This guy really pisses me

This guy really pisses me off, . And now he says they mustn't use condoms? that is insane. He must be living far away from the real world..... oh wait, He sits on a throne wereing a dress. 

I really can't find the words to discribe this dooshe bag.

Just some stats I found, no clue if they are accurate.

mparison of Key Findings between 2002 and 2005 household prevalence studies
Category20022005

Overall prevalence (2 years and older)11.4% (pg 58)10.8% (pg 77)
Males9.5%8.2%
Females

12.8%

13.3%

Total living with HIV/AIDS4.5-million

Estimated HIV prevalence per age group(pg 59)(pg 77)
Children 2-145.6%3.3%
Persons aged 15-249.3%10.3%
Adults 25+15.5%15.6%

Overall HIV prevalence per province (2 years and older)(pg 58)(pg 79)
KwaZulu-Natal11.7%16.5%
Gauteng14.7%10.8%
Free State14.9%12.6%
Mpumalanga14.1%15.2%
North West10.3%10.9%
Eastern Cape6.6%8.9%
Limpopo9.8%8.0%
Northern Cape8.4%5.4%
Western Cape10.7%1.9%

HIV prevalence by race in SA (2 years and older)(pg 60)(pg 80)
Total11.4%10.8%
African12.9%13.3%
White6.2%0.6%
Coloured6.1%1.9%
Indian1.6%1.6%

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

econgineer
econgineer's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The Superman

Brian37 wrote:

The Superman expert also told us last year that god doesn't like road rage and wants us to learn to drive politely.

Seatbelts and airbags only serve to exacerbate the problem because drivers feel safer while driving like maniacs. Eye-wink

Responsibility: A detachable burden easily shifted to the shoulders of God, Fate, Fortune, Luck or one's neighbor. In the days of astrology it was customary to unload it upon a star. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, 1911

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
econgineer wrote:Brian37

econgineer wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Seatbelts and airbags only serve to exacerbate the problem because drivers feel safer while driving like maniacs. Eye-wink

Oh so now suddenly you are Ralf Nadar? "Unsafe at any speed".