Creationist Hammers

Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15893
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ivon wrote:What were you

Ivon wrote:

What were you expecting from utopian propigandist's who's agenda is not truth, but convincing others that the moon is made of cheese, because they like the taste of cheese.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline
If scientist thought that

If scientist thought that the moon was made of cheese, then the astronauts would have taken crackers with them. With that fact, then it is safe to assume that early scientist believed the moon to be made of toast with a possible Fruit Loop center because that was more likely to accomidate Tang.

Free your mind.


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
LOL but they forgot

LOL

 

but they forgot warhammers:

 

 

and of course there's Mjolnir:

 


Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:LOL but they

Ciarin wrote:

LOL

 

but they forgot warhammers:

 

If hammers came from warhammers, then why are there still warhammers?

Free your mind.


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
Ivon wrote:Ciarin

Ivon wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

LOL

 

but they forgot warhammers:

 

If hammers came from warhammers, then why are there still warhammers?

 

There are still warhammers?


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:If hammers came from

 

Quote:
If hammers came from warhammers, then why are there still warhammers?

You made me snort gin and tonic through my nose.  I will not forget.

 

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote: There are

Ciarin wrote:

 

There are still warhammers?

Yes, you yourself just posted a photo of one.


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
those are antiques and

those are antiques and replicas. who uses warhammers?


Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:those are

Ciarin wrote:

those are antiques and replicas. who uses warhammers?

I never said that they're still used to bash heads, I just said that they're still around. But are there any transitional hammers with a war handle and a ball peen head? Hmmmmmm...

Free your mind.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Well, there are framing

Well, there are framing hammers and they are pretty awesome:

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
Posts: 1037
Joined: 2007-09-09
User is offlineOffline
Ivon wrote:Ciarin

Ivon wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

those are antiques and replicas. who uses warhammers?

I never said that they're still used to bash heads, I just said that they're still around. But are there any transitional hammers with a war handle and a ball peen head? Hmmmmmm...

 

The user determines what the tool is good for. Therefore, the difference between a claw hammer and a war hammer is rather small. It's a question of degree: exactly HOW crushed would you like your enemy's skull?

 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.


DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
Posts: 666
Joined: 2008-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well, there are framing hammers and they are pretty awesome:

 

You know, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if an actual warhammer user of the medieval period would give his lef' nut to trade in his big ornate warhammer for a mass produced, reinforced, 10 year warranty hardware store hammer made in South Korea.

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:those are

Ciarin wrote:

those are antiques and replicas. who uses warhammers?

 

sledgehammer = warhammer...

 

So basically every carpenter / demolisher / concrete worker, out there

What Would Kharn Do?


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
And what about Gallagher?

And what about Gallagher? LOL

 


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:And what about

Ciarin wrote:

And what about Gallagher? LOL

 

 

Ya, i'd love to take a warhammer to him... oh you ment... uh >.>... nevermind

What Would Kharn Do?


Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
Posts: 89
Joined: 2009-02-15
User is offlineOffline
That's not a hammer it's a

That's not a hammer it's a Sledge-O-Matic... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!


badacid
badacid's picture
Posts: 2
Joined: 2009-02-23
User is offlineOffline
How could you forget this hammer

How could you forget this hammer?

Can't touch this!

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
First off I think that some

First off I think that some people here are conflating 'micro-changes' in hammers with 'macro-changes.' We all agree that micro-changes occur in hammers. But scientists have as yet to demonstrate macro-changes. The lack of transitional forms is proof that macro-changes in hammers is a fairy tale that the EVILutionists like to tell. All I'm asking is that in public schools we present the evidence for and against the EVILution of hammers and we let the students decide. What is it the DEVILutionists have to fear by showing the evidence against their so-called 'theory?' If we present the competing theory that Sindri and Brokkr 'intelligently designed' the predecessor of modern hammers then students can decide for themselves the facts on this matter.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Ivon

Ivon wrote:

 

 

PFFFFFTTTTTTTT what 's next they claim that hammers are designed?

 

 

 

 

 


Melkor
Melkor's picture
Posts: 6
Joined: 2009-03-11
User is offlineOffline
 I met a Geocentrist the

 I met a Geocentrist the other day...


neptewn
neptewn's picture
Posts: 296
Joined: 2007-06-25
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:those are

Ciarin wrote:

those are antiques and replicas. who uses warhammers?

Breaching Hammers... Every Military and Police force in the world use them. Not so much for bashing heads any more but for bashing doors, then heads I suppose.

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. - William S. Burroughs


neptewn
neptewn's picture
Posts: 296
Joined: 2007-06-25
User is offlineOffline
Does this qualify as

Does this qualify as macroevolution?