what am I?

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
what am I?

The bible is one of the first forms of dialog recorded that exploits the relationship and communication between the conscious and subconscious mind as well as presents dialog presenting scenes of people having conversations about it...
The bible also presents symbology throughout the dialog exploiting the psychology of mans existence in the simplist form to such an extent that it becomes an account that speaks/communicates directly to the subconscious...

The inner alien = subconscious
The human = conscious

GOD is not a seperate entity or a being that made mankind...
There is no believing in god or not believing in god...
GOD exists and you have no choice about it...
We exist as a part of GOD by definition...
If everyone around me believes differently then I have no choice....
I am subject to my surroundings that the people around me are either
A- in denial
B- Unable to come to rational decisions on there own...
C- don't care
Whatever the case may be I am not defining myself as christian but I believe in the way Jesus defined GOD...
The symbology is clear and often misconstrude...
As a functioning person in society/GOD Jesus/son of god was the messenger/word as an example for others to follow...
I do not believe jesus is coming back from the "HEAVENS"...
The symbology of what happened in the biblical story I believe is not to be taken so literally... not to be taken literally...
We should share the word/messeges which doesn't just mean the bible, but symbolically also means important information/knowledge...
Finally, I do not believe in heaven or hell...
I understand what GOD is and I know that Karma doesn't exist in any other form other than simple physics...
If it would save my life I would tell I was christian, but only to save my life...
Catholic? Whats the difference? Same goes for everything...

This is the "esoteric" understanding of GOD which is most rational towards truth. Although, if you are surrounded by people that disagree and think that your understanding of GOD is threatening to them, then it may not result in being the most rational way of thinking to project unless you don't mind getting stoned to death or any other way they may choose to get rid of you...
They might burn you or lose your medical records and overdose you on medications. They might frame you or play any other kind of tricks on you...
So ultimately the understanding of rationalism changes if survival without being maimed is important, but then you have to deal with the fact that you have just decided to confide in a society that will not face true rational thought proccess...
hmmmmmmmmmm

By realizing that a GOD is not going to save you are faced with the reality that we must save ourselves...
We have to improve ourselves...
We need to make our society smarter, better, faster, stronger...
Preying will not make it happen, but can act as a form of meditation for keeping you set on what you have in mind for the future...
Again...
GOD isn't something you believe in its something you exist as a part of...
The bible is incrypted symbology and it is possible that the symbol of Jesus has come back to us ten fold by now...
There is no heavan or hell and preying is a simple minded form of meditation to manifest what you desire...
Most important... If you are surrounded by christians make sure to tell them you are christian just to be safe...

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think

the idea came from the (subconscious mind/inner alien) as it was communicating with the (conscious/human) to fill in the blanks and form an analogy...

What if...

through dialog and means of justification I told you that an alien told me that we we're superior to justify means of survival...

Evidence of adaptation...

physical and mental...

I guess I'm suggesting that proof of the subconscious acting seperatly from the conscious is possibly enough to determine a other than human contact...

Through this dialog it seems this may be just...

And the alien was a blue invisible man named subconscious...

And he follows me around...

your quest on is your ant sir

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
I one'd errr

Is that why police wear blue?

Can I get one of those rational response squad Badges?

police?

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
please

pullll eeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You have to make your own.

You have to make your own. The badge is on the site somewhere, you just open it in photoshop or some other editting program and add/change what you want to. Or, if you don't have one of those programs, you can ask someone who does to make it for you. I'd offer, but I can't guarantee how long it would be before it was done. The only PC I have with photoshop is running on Win 98, to give you an idea of its age.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trinity?

Mind Body and subconcsious awareness...

Subconscious awareness = spirit

The soul is a repesentation of the effects you have made on society/GOD after you die...

The bible is symbology of these things...

Although, the sad part is that most thumpers actually believe in a heavan and hell...

Unfortunately, that is completely impossible to prove nor disprove...

Although, as you can see it is possible to prove how these analogies or formed and the symbology justifies alot of that...

It is undeniable that we have very illusive imaginations...

"Detail oriented" people will just have to deal with the fact that many people have not enough experience to care or the patience to come to such rational conclusions and most the time are actually taught to ignore "the details" in life...

There for we/intelligent/detail oriented people are (by a rational outlook) bound to be controlled by the irrational followings of the masses...

The questions are?

Is it worth trying to convince them of the reality?

Is it worth convincing them to be more detail oriented?

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ant Sir

If I say that I "believe" it is worth it...

That is the same as saying I "believe" in GOD...

The Christian GOD idea that all of humanity is GOD excluded from the rest of the universe...

It is a catch 22

The very act of the rational response squad is the RRS saying...

RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD- "I believe in GOD" The christian idea of GOD but We don't need the bible to prove it...

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
SO, watts it?

I believe in the christian idea of GOD yet, I don't need a bible to prove it...

not the ultimate "creator" idea of god...

The connectivity between people and our actions spiritual GOD...

I don't believe in heaven or hell...

Watts is that...

Does that have a name?

Is that considered christian?

OH forget it...

I'm not christian...

I don't believe in stuff that doesn't exist...

I kust need to figure out how to coexist with people that think I'm against them just because I don't believe the same shit they do...

I'm goanna lie if I have to...

I really want to live somewhere I don't have to lie...

CANADA?...

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
G's us

I believe that jesus was a cool guy...

Everyting else is hear say, symbology, or analogies...

I'm a Realist...

Hitting somebody in the head doesn't make them smarter...

Education does...

Convincing me that I'm going to heaven doesn't make me feel better about going to war...

That is terrorism...

That is scary...

Reasonable living situations and drinkable water...

An educated person is power...

Why wouldn't I teach them for free?

The church's need to be constantly asking themselves if what they are preaching is propaganda or the way...

ONE LOVE

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
To tell the truth

yes I was beaten in the past by some people from what I think was a religious vendetta... 

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Watts wrote:the idea came

Watts wrote:

the idea came from the (subconscious mind/inner alien) as it was communicating with the (conscious/human) to fill in the blanks and form an analogy...

possible.  What about the words flat monkey sex toys? 

Quote:

What if...

through dialog and means of justification I told you that an alien told me that we we're superior to justify means of survival...

Never trust aliens they just want to probe you.  Perhaps with flat monkey sex toys?

Quote:

I guess I'm suggesting that proof of the subconscious acting seperatly from the conscious is possibly enough to determine a other than human contact...

Define human. 

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Watts wrote:yes I was beaten

Watts wrote:

yes I was beaten in the past by some people from what I think was a religious vendetta... 

That really sucks!  Sorry, maybe you should just lie. 

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Alien

The alien was my subconscious...

It was just me talking to myself=the bible

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Watts wrote:Then where did

Watts wrote:

Then where did the idea come from?

I guess my subconscious.   Does that me god told me about an invisible blue man fallowing me, or does that mean god is an invisible blue man fallowing me?  or are there more options?

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Alien

The alien was my subconscious...

It was just me talking to myself=the bible

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
sheeesh

The alien was my subconscious=A blue invisible man following me around...

The bible was me just having a conversation with myself=conversation between my conscious and subconscious mind=the bible

This happened and then I decided that my intuitive conversation defined humans as superior...

The problem is that christian culture takes the bible so literaly...

what happened? Why don't they understand the symbology?

The truth is that the bible is mostly used as propaganda...

That is the truth...

G=symbol for the masons

G's US=Jesus=Masons and the United States

Saying I believe that G's US is going to save me, is what the christians/catholics are saying...

whether they know it or not...

this is a pretty realistic point of view...

America is being used as a tool...

to police humanity...

Although the only thing that needs to be recognized is that policing ourselves is not the way...

The way is to nourish ourselves with a monitary system that buffers the physical world hardship...

We are justified to do this because of this conversation defining humanity as superior and we know that punishment does nothing but waist time and nourishment provides for change and makes better faster and smarter people which inturn makes better faster smarter society/humanity...

I don't need a bible to prove this...

It's just that the bible was used to create this analogy with such in depth symbology that its hard to deny humanity is a christian society...

After you look at the symbology its actually rather beautiful...  

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
well

is this not a realistic point of view?

A buffer to provide education and healthcare...

Is this not a realistic, rational point of view?

BTW Yes, I am aware that I am naked... I don't care...

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Circles, we likes talking in them

Zymotic wrote:

Is the gist of what you're saying that I AM GOD AS YOU?

Or Luminon. As if one of these guys wasn't enough.

I am reminded of a little short movie called George Lucas In Love. It's about Goerge Lucas in college and how he got his inspiration for Star Wars. He had a professor, wise fellow, who talked like Yoda. At one point George was sitting there listening to this guy, there is a long pause while George is trying to figure out what the guy had just said and he goes:

"Could you talk... like... forward?"

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know, I find it

ROTF

I don't know, I find it kind of refreshing. You have to think differently to figure it out. Exercise isn't necessarily a bad thing. Eye-wink

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
talk for word?

I am completely tall king for word...

Although, I am displying a minder form of sub text that I like to play with...

I made it up when I was bouncing ID Aww's off the top of'm I head...

Isle of bow N seeing ID US off the top of'm eye head...

(I know what your thinking)

>Watts that<

You are correct...

That is the G spot... 

wit a lit L tung aksion

whoot whooot

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline

if you look at "it" like flow of "NRG"...

Christian/faith is the positive wire and Catholic/grace is the ground wire...

N+ R flow G-

both are delusional...

although, Reality exists between them...

The N is the optimist Red

The G is the pesimist Black

The flow is the Realist

I made this up

I must be a pirate RRRRR

2 Inn o cents

christians/catholics R Saying that they believe we/humanity will save ourselves...

I for sure hope so...

Now, how can you argue with that?

1 dime 2 pennies

worth the way it...

Cause, I am not walking all the way to Canada from my moms house...

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
No, you'll never replace

No, you'll never replace IAGAY! Nooooooo!!!!!!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
watts IAGAY

tell me

watts IAGAY

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zymotic wrote:Is the gist of

Zymotic wrote:

Is the gist of what you're saying that I AM GOD AS YOU?

I thought the same thing; It all sounded so familiar.

Eden had a 25% murder rate and incest was rampant.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watts wrote:tell mewatts

Watts wrote:

tell me

watts IAGAY

Another person who frequents the boards and posts in a very similar style to your own: I AM GOD AS YOU

Watts
Watts's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Further Analyzing the

Further Analyzing the dialog here determines a most definite truth…Viewing America as if it was a man’s brain then the men in blue are in fact acting as the subconscious…The police are the aliens with the disorienting lights and are known to probe people…Although, the men blue believe in what they are doing…They are supporting a system that defies peace and coexistence…They claim to serve the people yet they are in all actuality serving killing peace and coexistence because America isn’t designed to support humans… The police should be conscious awareness officers that don’t actually physically interfere with what is going on…Their real job is in a scents supposed to be sociologist/psychologist counselors…Like, what I’m doing right now is more of an example of what a police officer is supposed to be doing…But, even if they changed there jobs right now…The present system would not support the type of change that they would insight…We put people in jail because our system is not being made to support humans…Yo in Spanish means I which is the 9th letter in the alphabet…A 9 line is what they use in the military to call for help…In police language they would say- MAN down!   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Watts, I just realized

Hey Watts, I just realized that with the pm's not available, you may have lost access to the links I sent you, and may not have even seen them at all. On the off chance you're still interested, and still hanging around, here they are:

http://www.forces.ca/?gclid=CMDloJ3RgJkCFQ4eDQodUzNEmQ

http://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-quiz.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/becomingcanadian/self_citizen_quiz.html

http://www.migrationexpert.com/Canada/Visa/visa_Canada.asp?fid=100036&utm_id=61&utm_term=Canadian%20Immigration%20Test&gclid=COqDhtHSgJkCFRENDQodDB3tlw