Aren't they adorable?

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Aren't they adorable?

 

It just warms my heart to know the kind of children Islamic parents will be raising. Sticking out tongue


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote: It

Kevin R Brown wrote:

 

It just warms my heart to know the kind of children Islamic parents will be raising. Sticking out tongue

On the other hand they are ahead of 180 million Americans in being pro-evolution.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Quote:On the other hand they

Quote:
On the other hand they are ahead of 180 million Americans in being pro-evolution.

...And on the other other hand, I don't really see why one would consider YECs to be worse than people who think that beheading other people is a-okay because Allah sanctioned it.

Personally, I don't really give a shit if the martyrs who blow themselves up in markets happen to understand the process of evoluton or not.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Quote:On

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:
On the other hand they are ahead of 180 million Americans in being pro-evolution.

...And on the other other hand, I don't really see why one would consider YECs to be worse than people who think that beheading other people is a-okay because Allah sanctioned it.

Do you prefer hanging, firing squad, lethal injection, gassing or electrocution? If you are against capital punishment in general fine with me. However I do not how you can single out a specific form of execution as worse than another as long as it is reasonably quick. Or do you favor stonings because it was commanded by your favorite mugwumps?

Kevin R Brown wrote:
Personally, I don't really give a shit if the martyrs who blow themselves up in markets happen to understand the process of evoluton or not.

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Regarding Warsaw, I was particularly surprised to learn the Germans caught on to the grenade in the baby carriage trick and so required the women to show the baby from a distance. They did. And there were still grenades in the carriages which they set off among the Germans. I guess the infants made good martyrs. Perhaps under Mosaic law it is considered suicide by proxy.

It is all there in the records for anyone who wants to read it.

Yes, I have heard the special pleading that the Warsaw Jews had nothing to lose. I don't see the Palestinians have anything to lose either so that is not much of an excuse. I am not claiming either had anything to gain. I simply point out the Palestinians are not yet jewish enough.

And people see all of this dumping on Islam yet see something amiss in dumping on the religion that is responsible for Islam. Islam is Judaism Lite. It eliminates most of the rituals and taboos. At a time when the farthest Muslim lived less than a week away from Mecca a once in a lifetime pilgrimage replaced and annual pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Five simply prayers a day replaced seven long ones that varied by season. The tryanny of the rabbis was abolished by abolishing the job. Sharia replaced the arbitrary and capricoius laws of the Torah. It also reduced the number of crimes punishable by death. If Mohamed had been a Jew he could have founded the Conservative movement 1300 years earlier.

Even today the ONLY Jews in the time of Mohamed are the same Orthodox Jews as today. Orthodox Jews today do not consider either Conservative or Reform to be Jews. Conservative and Reform are not of the Mosaic Confession in their observance of the Torah.

The Orthodox in Palestine were against the founding of Israel. They were bribed to keep quiet about it in exchange for official control of religious affairs in Israel.

The manufactured hatred of Islam by the Zionists is truly disgusting.

But you are disgusted you say.

If you were fair and honest would you not judge Islam by the majority of Muslims? If you were fair and honest would you judge Islam by the minority in the middle east? If you were fair and honest would you really consider Iran an Arab country when it is not? If you were fair and honest would you not admit Lebanon was a democracy in 1943 five years before Israel?

But you have a bug up your ass because they did not bow down to the zionist animals. Get over it. You are an atheist not a jew in any form. Grow up.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Anony, I want you to go back

Anony, I want you to go back to the first post in this thread. You know what it's missing?

ANY MENTION OF JEWS. AT ALL.

 

If you want to talk about THE EVIL JEWISH CONSPIRACY PLOT, fine. But make your own Goddamn thread. This one is for discussing the effects of raising kids under religious indoctrination.

Do not derail topics, thanks.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
I guess the real topic is

I guess the real topic is "islamic parents", it's true. No child could come up with agreeing to murder for a vague political notion. You can even see the kids imitating their parents about these beliefs. (All the children, I mean).

That girl who isn't taking it seriously is so adorable, though. If I ever have kids, I hope they'd come up with Atlantis and mermaids before declaring a rock-solid belief in the words of an old book.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Anony, I

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Anony, I want you to go back to the first post in this thread. You know what it's missing?

ANY MENTION OF JEWS. AT ALL.

If you want to talk about THE EVIL JEWISH CONSPIRACY PLOT, fine. But make your own Goddamn thread. This one is for discussing the effects of raising kids under religious indoctrination.

Do not derail topics, thanks.

If ignorant hatred of non-Jews is to be posted why is it improper to give equal time to the religion which sponsors this hatred?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:I guess

HisWillness wrote:

I guess the real topic is "islamic parents", it's true. No child could come up with agreeing to murder for a vague political notion. You can even see the kids imitating their parents about these beliefs. (All the children, I mean).

That girl who isn't taking it seriously is so adorable, though. If I ever have kids, I hope they'd come up with Atlantis and mermaids before declaring a rock-solid belief in the words of an old book.

Being an old fart I can tell you what it will be like having the kids you seem to like. The girls will not give a direct answer to such questions. They will find something "cute" to say. They will look for something to cause the "adorable" reaction. The boys will not answer either but come up with something macho to say. They look for something that makes them appear not adult to their peers. You are seeing children living up to what they think is expected of them not what they actually think. To learn the latter you have to eavesdrop on their conversations among themselves. It is a eyeopener.

The most valuable thing you will learn from being a parent is how many adults continue this same childish behavior.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:If

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

If ignorant hatred of non-Jews is to be posted why is it improper to give equal time to the religion which sponsors this hatred?

Because we'd like some topics to not simply devolve to your obsession with hating jews, unlike you this site is an equal opportunity offender.  Post your obsessive babble in one of the umpteen other threads you created on the issue. 

 

From the forum rules:

4. Common Courtesy.
=======================

Please do not derail threads more than strictly necessary and get back on topic ASAP unless it has pretty much been "running its course" at that point anyway.

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Sapient wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

If ignorant hatred of non-Jews is to be posted why is it improper to give equal time to the religion which sponsors this hatred?

Because we'd like some topics to not simply devolve to your obsession with hating jews, unlike you this site is an equal opportunity offender.  Post your obsessive babble in one of the umpteen other threads you created on the issue. 

From the forum rules:

4. Common Courtesy.
=======================

Please do not derail threads more than strictly necessary and get back on topic ASAP unless it has pretty much been "running its course" at that point anyway.

For some weeks now I have seen several of my posts on the missing religion diverted with an attempt to talk about something else. At the moment under Gaza: The answer to an atheist's prayer you can see attempts to divert it to a discussion of the Indians wars.

I can give other examples.

Is this a one-way admonishion?

I am relatively new here and have not seen the outcome of a 'diversion' disagreement yet. Perhaps you can explain.

I agree mods are gods however odd that may appear on an atheist discussion board.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:For some

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

For some weeks now I have seen several of my posts on the missing religion diverted with an attempt to talk about something else. At the moment under Gaza: The answer to an atheist's prayer you can see attempts to divert it to a discussion of the Indians wars.

The first mention of native american was an on topic reply to you. 

Quote:

 

European invaders who drove out most of the Palestinians and stole the land of all of them whether driven out or not have no right in law or custom or even their own morality to any equality with the owners of the land. They are criminals. They stole the land. The owners want it back.

The owners have every right in law, custom and morality to use deadly force against the thieves.

Thieves have no rights at all.

.

 

I guess you should sign the deed to your house over to the native americans, then. Sticking out tongue

 

________________________________ 

You then indulged the post, responded to it, and the discussion continued.  Additionally we don't know Kevin (the first person to bring it up) to be someone who attempts to interject his hatred of native americans into every topic even when it doesn't apply.  We do however see that sort of pattern with you. 

 

 

Quote:
Is this a one-way admonishion?

I am relatively new here and have not seen the outcome of a 'diversion' disagreement yet. Perhaps you can explain.

Yes I can explain.  Generally these actions are handled in private so as to avoid the offending member to feel embarrassed in public.  In fact a letter from the mods was in the process of being drafted throughout the day today in regards to your posts here.  I was prepared to send it to you privately and may still do so within the next 24 hours.  Our discussion about your posts actually started back on December 28th and since that point we have been carefully deliberating the most fair method of addressing the issue of having someone like you on our site.  You no doubt are well aware that your views are in the extreme minority, and that many of us are in strong disagreement with them.  However as freethinkers and free speech advocates we make every attempt to make this forum friendly to all types of people. 

Anyway, since our posts regarding site moderation are usually done in private, you're not likely to see the outcomes.  Should you be interested in seeing that even an atheist who posted here frequently is not above these rules (he often derailed threads) you can view this thread.  As you can see, sometimes we choose to make moderation action public so that people also have a semblance of what we ask for of our community members. 

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:I read

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Do you ever talk about anything else? Every time I read one of your post you're going on about Jews. It's plain to see that you're Anti-Semitic.

 

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Do you ever talk about anything else? Every time I read one of your post you're going on about Jews. It's plain to see that you're Anti-Semitic.

 

Spike,

I'm just curious, had you read the follow-up posts before you posted? 

 

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Sapient wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

For some weeks now I have seen several of my posts on the missing religion diverted with an attempt to talk about something else. At the moment under Gaza: The answer to an atheist's prayer you can see attempts to divert it to a discussion of the Indians wars.

The first mention of native american was an on topic reply to you. 

Quote:

 

European invaders who drove out most of the Palestinians and stole the land of all of them whether driven out or not have no right in law or custom or even their own morality to any equality with the owners of the land. They are criminals. They stole the land. The owners want it back.

The owners have every right in law, custom and morality to use deadly force against the thieves.

Thieves have no rights at all.

.

 

I guess you should sign the deed to your house over to the native americans, then. Sticking out tongue

 

________________________________ 

You then indulged the post, responded to it, and the discussion continued.  Additionally we don't know Kevin (the first person to bring it up) to be someone who attempts to interject his hatred of native americans into every topic even when it doesn't apply.  We do however see that sort of pattern with you. 

As you demonstrate, diversions can be successful. I presume that is why you denigrate diversions. You can see after several exchanges I come back to the original. May I complain about such diversions in the future?

Sapient wrote:
Quote:
Is this a one-way admonishion?

I am relatively new here and have not seen the outcome of a 'diversion' disagreement yet. Perhaps you can explain.

Yes I can explain.  Generally these actions are handled in private so as to avoid the offending member to feel embarrassed in public.  In fact a letter from the mods was in the process of being drafted throughout the day today in regards to your posts here.  I was prepared to send it to you privately and may still do so within the next 24 hours.  Our discussion about your posts actually started back on December 28th and since that point we have been carefully deliberating the most fair method of addressing the issue of having someone like you on our site.  You no doubt are well aware that your views are in the extreme minority, and that many of us are in strong disagreement with them.  However as freethinkers and free speech advocates we make every attempt to make this forum friendly to all types of people.

That an idea is perceived to be in a minority does not make it either a minority nor in error. I know for a fact my opinions are not a minority. While I have not gathered the public opinion surveys to document that as yet I can cite several from memory. Pick a subject and I will demonstrate the error in your perception of the minority status. In matters of arithmetic, the answer is the answer. Opinion is irrelevant.

As to being friendly I have not posted this material to any forum other than this one. As only atheists are permitted to post it is not possible to offend any Jews. So who complained that pictures of what Livni is proud of constitute hate speech? There are no Jews here to complain. Since when can the truth be hate? What kind of truth needs censorship to silence?

For example, I consider this an example of hate speech. http://www.giwersworld.org/antisem/jew-graffiti/ Is it hate speech to make it public? BTW: These are from the criminal squatters in Hebron.

Sapient wrote:
Anyway, since our posts regarding site moderation are usually done in private, you're not likely to see the outcomes.  Should you be interested in seeing that even an atheist who posted here frequently is not above these rules (he often derailed threads) you can view this thread.  As you can see, sometimes we choose to make moderation action public so that people also have a semblance of what we ask for of our community members. 

Not only do I have no problem with open and public moderation I welcome it and would not have it any other way than in public. So if you get around to that "letter" please post it in public to kick off the discusssion. If you do not I presume you will have no problem if I make it and my response public.

Thank you for your time.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Do you ever talk about anything else? Every time I read one of your post you're going on about Jews. It's plain to see that you're Anti-Semitic.

As I have asked, if these things are done in the name of the jewish people why is not the entire world antisemitic?

However, as we are both atheists neither of us have anything but condemnation of the rabid expression of the evil effects of religion on people. What but religion could inspire statements like these?

"There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

Yet so few in the West actually hear these things. So few know this religion ranks right up there with the Ayatollahs and their fatwas.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
And the derailment

And the derailment continues...

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

spike.barnett wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Do you ever talk about anything else? Every time I read one of your post you're going on about Jews. It's plain to see that you're Anti-Semitic.

As I have asked, if these things are done in the name of the jewish people why is not the entire world antisemitic?

an⋅ti-Sem⋅ite

–noun

a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

 

Synonyms for discriminate: be bigot, be partial, contradistinguish, disfavor, favor, hate, incline, judge, segregate, separate, set apart, show bias, single out, treat as inferior, treat differently, victimize

Antonyms for preudice: fairness, justice, regard, respect, tolerance

Antonyms for hostile: agreeable, friendly, gentle, kind, nice, welcoming

 

Maybe most of the world chooses to not be anti-semitic because they don't want to hate, segregate, be a bigot, or show bias.  Maybe most people choose instead to attempt to impart fairness, respect, tolerance, be friendly, gentle, kind, nice, and welcoming.

 

I've seen you make this exact same argument twice.  Have you ever heard us make the argument, don't hate the "ist" hate the "ism?"  It refers to not hating the theist, hate theism.  Don't hate the jew, don't hate the palestinian, hate islam, hate christianity, hate theism.  Work to eradicate theism by embracing those who have succumb to it.  I'd suggest you follow closely how Obama attempts to diplomatically help resolve the conflict in the Middle East (not that he'll be successful) but he'll at least be fair to the parties involved.  I'd suggest you follow Obama, but I almost wonder if you'll tell me that because he's black, he should go back to Africa. 

 

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:And the

Sapient wrote:
And the derailment continues...
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

I read the reports of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Those martyrs are copying the Jews. And I read up on the jew terrorists in mandate Palestine and I have yet to read of the Palestinians sinking to their level.

Do you ever talk about anything else? Every time I read one of your post you're going on about Jews. It's plain to see that you're Anti-Semitic.

As I have asked, if these things are done in the name of the jewish people why is not the entire world antisemitic?

an⋅ti-Sem⋅ite

–noun

a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

That and the following assume "without just cause" which the jewish nation of Israel provides in abundance.

Sapient wrote:
Synonyms for discriminate: be bigot, be partial, contradistinguish, disfavor, favor, hate, incline, judge, segregate, separate, set apart, show bias, single out, treat as inferior, treat differently, victimize

Antonyms for preudice: fairness, justice, regard, respect, tolerance

Antonyms for hostile: agreeable, friendly, gentle, kind, nice, welcoming

Maybe most of the world chooses to not be anti-semitic because they don't want to hate, segregate, be a bigot, or show bias.

 

Maybe most of the world is unaware of the actions of the jewish state. Do you have a problem with correcting that?

Sapient wrote:
Maybe most people choose instead to attempt to impart fairness, respect, tolerance, be friendly, gentle, kind, nice, and welcoming.

It appears your position is that Judaism is a religion that cannot be attacked by atheists. It shows nothing but primitive superstition to hold one particular stupid religion cannot be criticized by atheists.

If you are not saying that, what is it you are trying to say?

I see no reason to welcome, to be kind or nice or friendly to the architects of decades of atrocities against Palestinians, Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians and others. Why do you? You can get more with a baseball bat than with a kind word.

Sapient wrote:
I've seen you make this exact same argument twice.  Have you ever heard us make the argument, don't hate the "ist" hate the "ism?"  It refers to not hating the theist, hate theism.  Don't hate the jew, don't hate the palestinian, hate islam, hate christianity, hate theism.  Work to eradicate theism by embracing those who have succumb to it.

As a matter of fact I have read dozens of CHRISTIANS (not Christianity, not the ISM) ARE FORCING THEIR RELIGION DOWN OUR THROATS and variations upon that theme. Can you tell me why that is acceptable?

Can you explain why it is acceptable to desribe Islam by the jew propaganda of the minority of Muslims in the Middle East? That does include all the Muslims in all the middle east. They are a minority of the Muslims in the world.

Were I to take the time I could cite literally dozens of posts whose content is exactly that and what you say is unacceptable if I do it. Why can others do it while I cannot? Is this Judaism truly a sacred religion to you? Are you a fake atheists?

I have taken the time to show there is near unanimous support among Jews for the actions taken on their behalf by the jewish nation of Israel. Pardon me but your definition of antisemitic fails to note whether or not the position is justified and supported by the events and facts.

You are making the argument that the only reason people hated Nazism is because they were prejudiced against Germans. Clearly the correct statement is the hatred of Nazism was justified by the actions of Nazis. Clearly the correct statement is the hatred of Judaism is because of the actions of the Jews. Keep in mind I have shown 90+% of the Jews are in support of the actions of Jews. I still have the flash file of the "kill them all" rally in NYC two weeks ago. Note I do not have to name who made the rally and who was to be killed.

What I have said about Jews in Israel and who support the actions of Israel and which were illustrated in what you folks determined to be hate speech even though Livni is proud of the pictures is fully documented. The truth cannot be hate. However the truth can be just cause for judging the Jews who did it and support it.

The photographic documentation of the massacre and the atrocities in Gaza against the rightful, lawful and moral owners of the land in Israel are what you call hate speech. How can this be? Rwanda with everything but the machetes. Auschwitz with everything but the gas chambers. Gaza with everything but the poison gas ... sorry burning phosphorus is poison gas.

The hubris which claims anyone who does not see the events through "jewish" blinders is antisemitic is the foundation of the Greek tragedies. The value of those tragedies is the audience knows the actions are wrong from the beginning.

Sapient wrote:
I'd suggest you follow closely how Obama attempts to diplomatically help resolve the conflict in the Middle East (not that he'll be successful) but he'll at least be fair to the parties involved.  I'd suggest you follow Obama, but I almost wonder if you'll tell me that because he's black, he should go back to Africa.

I suggest you insult my integrity by saying I should behave as a politician. I do have some standards however low and few.

Not being constrained as is a politician to lie to all parties (one of my standards) I have the freedom to describe the world as it is. I am not constrained to lie about the world. There is no such thing as an ISM separate from the ISTS. No ISTS no ISM. There was no communism before there were communists. There is no communism without communists. There is no Catholicism without Catholics. There is no Judaism without Jews.

Mass extermination and genocide IS Judaism. It runs through the religion. It is the centerpiece of the Torah. The Torah is the law for Judaism. The Torah is the foundation of Judaism.

Judges is a laundry list of atrocities, exterminations, treachery, genocide and crimes to numerous to mention. That IS Judaism and proud of it. That is the religious foundation for the actions of the jewish state. This is the basis for jewish support for the actions of the jewish state.

And ISM cannot be expressed without the ISTS. The ISTS are the ISM. This stuff is so old Socrates talked about it. There are no shadows without the shadow casters.

So again I ask you who complained about the documentation of what Livni is proud of? How can her pride be hate speech? Why would you listen to such nonsense? Livni sleeps well as Israel has acted in accordance with the Torah.

I am not in the business of solving the problems of the middle east NOR is this website a forum for discussing such solutions.

Unless I missed something this website is about atheism and part of that is the evil religion works in the world. I discuss the very neglected evil of Judaism which is expressed by 90+% of the Jews in the world in their support of the JEWISH state of Israel. And I have pointed out that the jewish rednecks are supported by some 60 million redneck christian zionists. That is four times more than all the Jews in the world even if one is stupid enough to count atheists as Jews. Even the Nazis were zionists.

Speaking of Nazis, just today I read in Haaretz of an international organization meeting in the middle east which issued a finding that the Gaza war had cemented the equation of Israel with the Nazis. http://www.giwersworld.org/antisem/nazi-israel/index.html

The organization met in Israel.

It was the World Zionist Organization.

Who are you to argue?

=====

PS Any idea when you moderators are going to get your act together and post the official "letter" regarding my posts?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:PS Any

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

PS Any idea when you moderators are going to get your act together and post the official "letter" regarding my posts?

I was gonna send it in private(I was also considering holding off on it based on how you responded), but you might as well be the first.  Seeing as how you're not a politician, I figure we might as well release this publicly so all parties can see the world as it is:

 

The mod team has been closely monitoring your activity on the site, and has found your hate speech and anti-semitism mostly founded on untruths to be rather disturbing.  However being stupid and being hateful aren't generally objectionable offenses therefore we have mostly let your stupidity slide.  Are you aware that one of the founding principles of this site is that Holocaust deniers are in the same league of irrationality as theists?  http://www.rationalresponders.com/hamurookis_irrational_precepts

Today we noticed you've chosen to derail a thread to express your anti-semitic viewpoint.  This is the thread in question: http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/16691

Derailing of threads is a forum no-no.  We are instituting a 5 day time-out.  We will turn your account back on in 5 days, please see to it that when you return you are able to stay on topic.  Maybe you can take the time to do a little research considering that many of your views are considered fringe element and are not backed up by the historical record.

Reading material you may want to consult includes Holocaust: The events and their impacts on real people (ISBN 0-7566-2535-1), Poland's Holocaust: Ethnic Strife, Collaboration with Occupying Forces and Genocide (ISBN 0-7864-0371-3) and The Historiography of the Holocaust (ISBN 0-333-99745-X)

Signed,

Hamby, Kevin, Sapient

your account will be active for posting again on Saturday, January 31st

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
Posts: 2455
Joined: 2008-02-17
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:The

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

The manufactured hatred of Islam by the Zionists is truly disgusting.

I have some info on this from a local church. They are somewhat interested what's going on in the Holy land and the other churches in Europe. The hatred of Islam, and conflict in Israel in particular, is artificially supported and fed by hatred.

Let's say, we have an old woman somewhere in northern Russia, living there all her life. She is of Jewish origin. One day, she hears someone singing Jewish songs behind her doors. She opens them, and there is a group of people singing this, a melodies of her ancestors. They tell her about the origin, traditions, the beautiful possibility of return into the Promised land of Jews, the land of Israel. They practically brainwash the poor woman, so she packs her stuff and moves her old bones across the world into one of Israeli settlements. These people searches and convinces Jews all around the world to emmigrate to Israel. They need a people to take the land, to take the land from Palestinians, naturally. The Palestinians doesn't want to let their land be taken from them (it belongs to them officially since king Hussein gave it to them) so they're quick to grab their guns and people gets hurt. But the Israelis have bigger guns, much bigger and hundred times more of Palestinians gets hurt. So, the innocent settlers are basically used as a meat shields to keep the emotions hot and the war going. Well, this is some deep shit.

 

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

I guess the real topic is "islamic parents", it's true. No child could come up with agreeing to murder for a vague political notion. You can even see the kids imitating their parents about these beliefs. (All the children, I mean).

That girl who isn't taking it seriously is so adorable, though. If I ever have kids, I hope they'd come up with Atlantis and mermaids before declaring a rock-solid belief in the words of an old book.

Being an old fart I can tell you what it will be like having the kids you seem to like. The girls will not give a direct answer to such questions. They will find something "cute" to say. They will look for something to cause the "adorable" reaction. The boys will not answer either but come up with something macho to say. They look for something that makes them appear not adult to their peers. You are seeing children living up to what they think is expected of them not what they actually think. To learn the latter you have to eavesdrop on their conversations among themselves. It is a eyeopener.

The most valuable thing you will learn from being a parent is how many adults continue this same childish behavior.

I think you just validated my point.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
 On some level... i thought

 

On some level... i thought it went well with the video, dont you?