Gaza: The answer to an atheist's prayer

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gaza: The answer to an atheist's prayer

What is the best way to spread atheism? Insist that Israel is the will of god. Insist the Jews who run Israel are acting as the Chosen People of god. Agree with everything the fundies insist is true and then point to Gaza to show what that means in practice.

I took the time to put together an atheist's presentation of the will of this god. http://www.giwersworld.org/antisem/GAZA-pics is what I could find. You can click on the Prime Minister's statement to see what he insists has to be taken into account to justify the main collection of images, what Israel claims to be the justification for the slaughter. I used everything I could find to illustrate the PM's desired offsets to the actions of the Chosen People on behalf of all Jews.

If this is not sufficient to sell the case of atheism I will have to work harder.

Tens of millions of born again rednecks in the US support anything Israel does. There are many times more Christian rednecks than Jewish rednecks. All support this slaughter.

This is the god of the West.

Use this god to promote atheism.

Why do we have to work when the crazies give us all this free material? Use it.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:I don't have

Gauche wrote:

I don't have the time to read every bad thing that person wrote about Jewish people.

Yet you have devoted some time to criticizing those who have.

Quote:
But if this thread is an accrate representation of his other posts it sems pretty tame to me.

Could ONE thread be an accurate representation of anyone???????

Quote:
Matt Shizzle threatened several people and talked about murder and torture. 

... for a very long time until the mods decided it was enough. It required a discussion. What makes you think this timeout for anonymouse required anything more or less?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
And now he's gone for

And now he's gone for good.  A-Nony-Mouse'll be back. (Well, I hope he stays the fuck away.)

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
If the guy was promoting the

If the guy was promoting the idea that Jews should be killed or some kind of antisocial thing like that then why not just say that? Why take this roundabout approach saying that I'm ignorant because I don't know his greatest hits?

I don't really see any reason to continue this because I'm not his avocat and it's not very important to me. I just don't think any group should be exempt from criticism just because of minority status.

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:jcgadfly

Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Gauche wrote:

I passively glanced at some of the things he wrote. While I may not agree with some things he said I wouldn't characterize it as blatantly racist. I say negative thing about the Israelis all the time and I'm not a racist.

Do you deny their existence as human because you don't like them?

I don't understand why you feel it's appropriate to ask me that. I don't like their religion (if they have one) I think it's a throwback from a less civilized era. I don't agree with their political ideology. I think it's tribalistic and racist. I don't like the callous indifference they've shown to causing civilian casualties and I won't be jumping on their bandwagon no matter how long it gets or how many atheists are on it. How do you expect to have a constructive dialog when you begin by asking me if I consider the people to be subhuman?

I asked because that's A_Nony's opinion. If you don't think his posts are so bad I wondered if you shared it.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

Gauche wrote:

I don't have the time to read every bad thing that person wrote about Jewish people. But if this thread is an accrate representation of his other posts it sems pretty tame to me. Matt Shizzle threatened several people and talked about murder and torture. 

so you chose not to read any and say "He's not so bad" = gotcha.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Gauche

jcgadfly wrote:

Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I don't understand why you feel it's appropriate to ask me that. I don't like their religion (if they have one) I think it's a throwback from a less civilized era. I don't agree with their political ideology. I think it's tribalistic and racist. I don't like the callous indifference they've shown to causing civilian casualties and I won't be jumping on their bandwagon no matter how long it gets or how many atheists are on it. How do you expect to have a constructive dialog when you begin by asking me if I consider the people to be subhuman?

I asked because that's A_Nony's opinion. If you don't think his posts are so bad I wondered if you shared it.

That is such bullshit you know that? I didn't think Oscar Wilde's writing was so bad either that doesn't mean I share his opinion about pederasty. You don't have cause to ask me such an offensive question.

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:That is such

Gauche wrote:

That is such bullshit you know that? I didn't think Oscar Wilde's writing was so bad either that doesn't mean I share his opinion about pederasty. You don't have cause to ask me such an offensive question.

Do you find anonys views offensive, or just the thought that you might share them?

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Gauche

Sapient wrote:

Gauche wrote:

Do you find anonys views offensive, or just the thought that you might share them?

If that's is his view then I think he's wrong about that but I'm not offended by it. I'm offended by the implication against me. 

H.P. Lovecraft

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:Sapient

Gauche wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Gauche wrote:

If that's is his view then I think he's wrong about that but I'm not offended by it. I'm offended by the implication against me. 

I apologize for the offense and I'm glad you don't share his views.

— George Carlin

Diagoras23
atheist
Diagoras23's picture
User is offlineOffline
Am I an anti-semite

Those last posts made me warm. Reasonable people are nice.

Life of Brian comes to mind.

Brothers! We should be struggling together.

We ARE struggling together!

ANYWAY!

Am I an anti-semite?

Aren't all of us atheists anti-semitic?

Is anti-semitic against jewish culture and people which includes their religion?

What about secular Jews?

After 1945 they were offered the Kimberly region in Australia as an option. A massively better piece of land and awsomely cool peaceful political environment of coolness, which is cool, except in the wet season. An option they perhaps should have taken. An option they might have taken if religion wasn't inseperable from their state decision making? Too far? Did they want Israel for cultural or religious reasons more? Are they inseperable? If they are generally inseperable then I am bold enough to state I generally dislike them, infact oppose them.

So I must be an anti-semite. Very bold, my girlfriend is a secular jew.

Anti-semite

Anti-iSLIME (like that one)

Anti-everywanker

Am I bad?

Am I really really bad if I say that more anti-semitic rhetoric should be openly discussed?

Who would want to finish what they have said with the same thing everytime?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anti-Zionism isn't always

Anti-Zionism isn't always anti-semitism. However, they run so close together that in my opinion, the anti-zionist doesn't even know when they become anti-semitic. Such is the way dogmatic ideologies go it seems.

Zionism refers to the desire for the jewish people to have their original 'promised land'. A place that was supposed to be free from anti-semitism.

There is no such thing as Semitism, only anti-semitism because it refers to discrimination against the race.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:If that's is

Gauche wrote:

This really just got blown out of proportion because of a miscommunication. A_Nony_Mouse never actually comes out and says that Jews should be killed. No. He says things like maybe the holocaust was exaggerated so that Israel could be formed. And his arguments are manufactured statistics. So he's lying to make a round-about political point that doesn't even address what he's mad at, and it's too myopic for words. It's infuriating and misleading.

I literally begged him to address a political stance. For instance, your disagreement with the religion and politics of Israel is a valid point. That's how you make a valid point. In fact, I agree with you. I'd describe Israel's foreign policy as just as barbaric as that of its neighbours, and in terms of force, the country has devoted itself to fighting terrorism by slaughter. That's a rational objection.

But he refused to frame it that way, and instead referred to anyone who considered Israelis human as "Zionist animals". It's over the top. If his objections were rational, then none of us would have a problem. It's his slavish devotion to equivocation that has us all worked up.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Yaerav
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Who cares about atheism

When thousand and thousands of people are suffering, are living in fear and are trapped in a self-perpetuating circle of hatred, who cares how "useful" such a conflict is.

This apart from me not believing that the disastrous events that have taken place (and are taking place and will be taking place) in the Gaza strip are in any way useful for any secular movement anywhere: this conflict is religious enough for believers to only entrench themselves further in their own ideological/pseudo-spiritual thoughts and ways. Worse: there are droves of Muslems, Christians and Jews who are delusional enough to believe that this violence is all prophecies being fulfilled. Which makes the threat, issued by Israel, of "Disproportionate" violence, a very scary one. What are they implying? The use of nuclear weapons perhaps?

And if so, why? Because Israel will suffer too, if they use them. And they know it... unless their decision makers actually believe that the end times are coming, and that a nuclear holocaust would be ideal to help it along. (and do not underestimate the religious insanity of, especially, Likud- I don't trust those madmen much more then I trust even Hamas)

I see no opportunities in this conflict, it just makes me sad and scared Sad

One_week_ago (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Yaerav wrote:When thousand

Yaerav wrote:

When thousand and thousands of people are suffering, are living in fear and are trapped in a self-perpetuating circle of hatred, who cares how "useful" such a conflict is.

This apart from me not believing that the disastrous events that have taken place (and are taking place and will be taking place) in the Gaza strip are in any way useful for any secular movement anywhere: this conflict is religious enough for believers to only entrench themselves further in their own ideological/pseudo-spiritual thoughts and ways. Worse: there are droves of Muslems, Christians and Jews who are delusional enough to believe that this violence is all prophecies being fulfilled. Which makes the threat, issued by Israel, of "Disproportionate" violence, a very scary one. What are they implying? The use of nuclear weapons perhaps?

A disproportionate response is the essence of a war crime. Lidice comes to mind.
Yaerav wrote:
And if so, why? Because Israel will suffer too, if they use them. And they know it... unless their decision makers actually believe that the end times are coming, and that a nuclear holocaust would be ideal to help it along. (and do not underestimate the religious insanity of, especially, Likud- I don't trust those madmen much more then I trust even Hamas)

I see no opportunities in this conflict, it just makes me sad and scared Sad

Forget Likud. The political spectrum in Israel is not like it is in the west. The far left in Israel would be right of center in the US. I read the coverage and editorials during the Gaza masacre in Ha'Aretz which is about as leftist as there is in Israel. During the fighting every "leftist" commentator clicked his heels and gave a straight arm salute to Fearless Leader.

In Israel the entire political spectrum lies to the right of center.

User is offlineOffline
Why do you misrepresent what I have posted? Why do you do that?

HisWillness wrote:

Gauche wrote:

This really just got blown out of proportion because of a miscommunication. A_Nony_Mouse never actually comes out and says that Jews should be killed. No. He says things like maybe the holocaust was exaggerated so that Israel could be formed.

I never said that. Why do you say I did when I did not? Has this entire exercise been based upon your false version of what I have said?

HisWillness wrote:
And his arguments are manufactured statistics. So he's lying to make a round-about political point that doesn't even address what he's mad at, and it's too myopic for words. It's infuriating and misleading.

What specific statistics do you claim I fabricated? Why do you accuse me of lying when I have not lied?

What SPECIFICALLY do you refer to when you say "myopic"? What physical evidence can you produce which is contrary to what I have posted? If none then please do not pretend to mere assertion on your part making for fact.

HisWillness wrote:
I literally begged him to address a political stance. For instance, your disagreement with the religion and politics of Israel is a valid point. That's how you make a valid point. In fact, I agree with you. I'd describe Israel's foreign policy as just as barbaric as that of its neighbours, and in terms of force, the country has devoted itself to fighting terrorism by slaughter. That's a rational objection.

So you would insist I adopt your izziehugging assertion that the lawful resistance to occupation is terrorism. Why would I adopt something so obviously false?

HisWillness wrote:
But he refused to frame it that way, and instead referred to anyone who considered Israelis human as "Zionist animals". It's over the top. If his objections were rational, then none of us would have a problem. It's his slavish devotion to equivocation that has us all worked up.

I specifically stated my problem with Zionism. To repeat the foundation of Zionism is theft and murder. Without theft and murder there can be no zionism. No one could ever declare themself to be a Zionism without adopting a policy of theft and murder. Since any reference to a zionist is to a murderer and a thief why do you find the adjectival use of animal improper?

If you think I am in error you are free to post the physical evidence which shows I am in error.

User is offlineOffline
darth_josh

darth_josh wrote:

Anti-Zionism isn't always anti-semitism. However, they run so close together that in my opinion, the anti-zionist doesn't even know when they become anti-semitic. Such is the way dogmatic ideologies go it seems.

Antizionism is a moral imperative. Anti-semitism is no different from anti-christian or anti-islam or anti any other religion.

darth_josh wrote:
Zionism refers to the desire for the jewish people to have their original 'promised land'. A place that was supposed to be free from anti-semitism.

It is set on the premise of using deadly force to steal the land and property of other people and claiming for ones own. What else could it be based upon that is acceptable from adults?

darth_josh wrote:
There is no such thing as Semitism, only anti-semitism because it refers to discrimination against the race.

Jews are not a race by any working defintion of race in science. There are converts to Judaism therefore it is a religion. The only basis for claiming a person can be born to a religion is the bible which no atheist can accept.

The original term Antisemitismus referred to anyone east of the Bosporus. It equally applied to Islam. That it has been arbitrarily applied to Jews only, most of whom are not nor were their ancestors ever semitic language speakers is a demonstration of Orwellian Newspeak in action.

User is offlineOffline
Diagoras23 wrote:Those last

Diagoras23 wrote:

Those last posts made me warm. Reasonable people are nice.

Life of Brian comes to mind.

Brothers! We should be struggling together.

We ARE struggling together!

ANYWAY!

Am I an anti-semite?

Aren't all of us atheists anti-semitic?

Is anti-semitic against jewish culture and people which includes their religion?

What about secular Jews?

Where is it written that a person can be born a Jew? The bible and only the bible. There is no other foundation for the idea. Atheists do NOT accept the bible as an authority for anything. Therefore no atheist can accept the absurd concept of "secular" Jew any more than secular Christian or secular Muslim.

Diagoras23 wrote:
After 1945 they were offered the Kimberly region in Australia as an option. A massively better piece of land and awsomely cool peaceful political environment of coolness, which is cool, except in the wet season. An option they perhaps should have taken. An option they might have taken if religion wasn't inseperable from their state decision making? Too far? Did they want Israel for cultural or religious reasons more? Are they inseperable? If they are generally inseperable then I am bold enough to state I generally dislike them, infact oppose them.

So I must be an anti-semite. Very bold, my girlfriend is a secular jew.

Anti-semite

Anti-iSLIME (like that one)

Anti-everywanker

Am I bad?

Am I really really bad if I say that more anti-semitic rhetoric should be openly discussed?

You are a bad person. You openly state they rejected free land and chose to murder to steal the land and property of other people. It is rational to be anti-zionist and anti anyone who supports, condones or forgives zionists and zionism.

User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:If the guy was

Gauche wrote:

If the guy was promoting the idea that Jews should be killed or some kind of antisocial thing like that then why not just say that? Why take this roundabout approach saying that I'm ignorant because I don't know his greatest hits?

I have never at any time posted any such thing for Jews because they are Jews. However if they are Zionists they are also thieves and murderers and deserve no sympathy or support for any reason.

In fact some 60 million CHRISTIANS have declared themselves to be Zionists and do in fact support the ongoing theft of private property and continuing murder of the owners of the land.

Anyone who supports theft and murder needs face the consequences of their choice of what to support.

Gauche wrote:
I don't really see any reason to continue this because I'm not his avocat and it's not very important to me. I just don't think any group should be exempt from criticism just because of minority status.

Much less is there a reason to exempt such open and self proclaimed thieves and murderers from what they openly admit and celebrate doing. If someone legitimately believes his dog ordered him to kill people I can cut him some slack. But when we are dealing with people who openly celebrate capital crimes and who openly support capital crimes how is a rational person to respond?

User is offlineOffline

Gauche wrote:

I don't have the time to read every bad thing that person wrote about Jewish people. But if this thread is an accrate representation of his other posts it sems pretty tame to me. Matt Shizzle threatened several people and talked about murder and torture. 

Who told you I wrote about the "jewish people" and why did you believe them? This thread is about the on-going crimes of Zionism and the fact that Israel is by law a Jewish state and by survey 79% of the Jews in the world support the massacre of Gaza. And before anyone claims 21% oppose, consider there is a large "no opinion" middle ground before one gets to the 9% against.

I spent a quarter century in Washington in and around DOD. I cut military actions a lot of slack. I do understand China's response to Tiananmen Sqare. I understand Chechnya. I also understand Israel's position and I see their logic.

However that does not make Israel's actions other than they are. Nor does it make the supporters of Israel's actions supporters of other than Israel's actions. The actions of Israel are THEFT and MURDER. It is no different than a criminal deciding on a shootout instead of a surrender. Anyone supporting the criminal is better than the criminal. It is no different from cheering for Son of Sam.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
One_week_ago

One_week_ago wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

Antizionism is a moral imperative. Anti-semitism is no different from anti-christian or anti-islam or anti any other religion.

The Jews (weather you think they're a race or not) always get the raw end of the deal. Is it so much to ask that they be left alone for a century or two? Why all the hate?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:You read the

Sapient wrote:

You read the thread?  Did you happen to read any of these threads he's started in the last month?

Inventing the Jewish Race

Christian Relations with Jews

The invention of the Jewish people

It's just a time-out and the obsession he has with jews led to this thread derailment, and it was the reason for the timeout: Aren't they adorable?

Lets see. Inventing the Jewish People starts with a Jewish, Israeli historian who is also the author of a best seller in Israel of the same title. And it confirms the post I started before knowing about his book which was inventing the Jewish race. Two out  of three of your complaints are impeccably both Jewish and Israeli and academic on top of it.

But it is safer to prevent me from responding so you do not have to explain by a Jewish, Israeli academic and author of a best seller in Israel is saying the same thing I am saying.

Yes, I do expect to be banned permanently for being an uppity nigger.

User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Gauche

jcgadfly wrote:

Gauche wrote:

I passively glanced at some of the things he wrote. While I may not agree with some things he said I wouldn't characterize it as blatantly racist. I say negative thing about the Israelis all the time and I'm not a racist.

Do you deny they are murderers and thieves when they celebrate murder and theft?

How does Hatikva differ from the Horst Wessel Leid?

That is a trick question. The latter does not celebrate murder and theft.

User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Gauche

HisWillness wrote:

Gauche wrote:

Right. And you haven't been warned or anything, so that makes sense. But in the case of A_Nony_Mouse, there were very specific reasons that his arguments were hateful.

While it is true I was given specific reasons it is also true that I NEVER did what the reasons claimed I did. Therefore the reasons were no more than lying excuses to justify silencing me forever instead of just the one week originally asserted.

User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:I hate war.

peppermint wrote:

I hate war. I really, really do.

But the Jewish religion aside, does anyone posting here actually have an in-depth, non-biased understanding of the conflict?

There is no depth, no complication to it at all.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.

That is all there is to it.

The god mods may consider that hate speech as they do the pictures of what they do to keep what they have stolen. But that is all there is to it. There is nothing more to know about the subject.

It is really that simple.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
One_week_ago wrote:jcgadfly

One_week_ago wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Gauche wrote:

Do you deny they are murderers and thieves when they celebrate murder and theft?

No, I call them murderers and thieves - calling them animals as you do absolves them of responisbility.

Why do you not want the Israeli government to be responible for their actions? I thought you were pro-Palestinian.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:One_week_ago

jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

No, I call them murderers and thieves - calling them animals as you do absolves them of responisbility.

In what way do calling a murderer an animal absolve a murder of the responsiblity for his crimes? In which reality is this true?

jcgadfly wrote:
Why do you not want the Israeli government to be responible for their actions? I thought you were pro-Palestinian.

No matter what they are called they still deserve the opportunity to do the air dance at Nuremberg or wherever the dance contest is held these days.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

The Jews (weather you think they're a race or not) always get the raw end of the deal. Is it so much to ask that they be left alone for a century or two? Why all the hate?

It is a fact that Jews are always claiming to get the raw ends of deals. I have shown several of those claims are not supported by the evidence. I have also demonstrated they have been better treated by Christians than members of any other religion.

As for being left alone they did not choose that for themselves. They do not want to be left alone. They are constantly vying for public attention solely for being Jews. I have no idea what motivates the frauds who call themselves Jews save perhaps noteriety.

When does the holocaust movie of the month stop? When does the holocaust hoax novel of the month stop? When does the whining stop? Hint: They are still pissed at Hamen.

Why the plea for something they did not choose and do not want and make every effort to avoid happening?

Next we have ask, do murderers and thieves deserve to be left alone? They continue to rob, torment and murder millions of Palestinians every day. Their occasional military attacks on them merely break the monotony of the day in, day out reign of terror imposed upon Palestinians.

Why should anyone who supports them be considered any different from them?

The world has a precedent in this matter. Nazis are hunted down do their dying day. So also must it be with Zionists.

www.ussliberty.org

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:It is a

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is a fact that Jews are always claiming to get the raw ends of deals. I have shown several of those claims are not supported by the evidence. I have also demonstrated they have been better treated by Christians than members of any other religion.

All right then. Show me a credible source of information that shows that the holocaust "wasn't all that bad." As far as I know, about 6 million Jews were killed with out provocation over about 15 years. Sounds pretty bad to me.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

As for being left alone they did not choose that for themselves. They do not want to be left alone.

Exactly what have they done to initiate violence? Again, I want a credible source.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

They are constantly vying for public attention solely for being Jews. I have no idea what motivates the frauds who call themselves Jews save perhaps noteriety.

If the Jewish race does not exist, who are the KKK and the Neo-Nazi's spending all their time hating?

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

When does the holocaust movie of the month stop? When does the holocaust hoax novel of the month stop? When does the whining stop? Hint: They are still pissed at Hamen.

Why the plea for something they did not choose and do not want and make every effort to avoid happening?

People don't read the books and watch the movies because the Jews told them to. The do it because they have some morbid obsession with war and death (especially as it pertains to WWII).

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Next we have ask, do murderers and thieves deserve to be left alone? They continue to rob, torment and murder millions of Palestinians every day. Their occasional military attacks on them merely break the monotony of the day in, day out reign of terror imposed upon Palestinians

Again you'll have to show adequate evidence for your claims. If you can't show that the Israelis rob, torment and murder substantially more then the Palestinians than you don't have a case.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

The world has a precedent in this matter. Nazis are hunted down do their dying day. So also must it be with Zionists.

The Nazi's are treated like shit because they were the aggressors. When you treat others like sub-humans they tend to return the favor.

If you can't supply evidence for your claims don't post them. I'm not going to bother replying until you cite a reliable source in support of the crap that's been spewing out of your mouth.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

MySpace

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

All right then. Show me a credible source of information that shows that the holocaust "wasn't all that bad." As far as I know, about 6 million Jews were killed with out provocation over about 15 years. Sounds pretty bad to me.

Beyond the fact that there is no physical evidence supporting the mystical number, if we look at the world population of Jews at the time as 13 million we find less than half are claimed to have been holocausted. If we look at the total number of surviving Albagensians were find 100% were holocausted. If we look at the total number of surviving Odin and Zeus worshipers we also find a 100% holocaust. Who mourns Adonis? Who mourns Adonis worshipers?

The official claim of the holohuggers is that it all occurred between June 1941 and late 1944 not over fifteen years. The Albagensians were mostly exterminated in a single surprise uprising lasting no more than a few weeks. It takes little googling skill to find other "heretics" who were exterminated for nothing more than who they were.

You can find a more inclusive record of exterminated peoples studying the spread of Islam. If you give any credence to the Old Testament as an historical record you can find the oldest records of wars of extermination and in fact the invention of the entire idea which was copying by Christianity and Islam. That is lesson number two, always set a good example.

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

As for being left alone they did not choose that for themselves. They do not want to be left alone.

Exactly what have they done to initiate violence? Again, I want a credible source.

You appear to know nothing of the Zionist enterprise in Palestine. You can find the intent to use violence to steal the land in the diaries of Herzl. It is clearly spelled out in the writings of Jabotinski. Avi Schlaim, Noam Chomsky, Tanya Reinhart, Neve Gordon, Tom Segev, Yuri Avnery, Ilan Pappe, and Norman Finkelstein using the official records of the government of Israel have dispelled all the juvenile mythology of innocent Zionists attacked by evil Arabs. All the evidence, all the writings and all the official records show the Jews started the violence in Palestine. I have chosen sources who are also Jews for you to review.

Your next step should be to attempt to tie together the holy holocaust and actions in Palestine. That fails in that the planning began before Hitler was born. Using one crime to justify another is pleading for mercy for a murderer for having had a difficult childhood.

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

They are constantly vying for public attention solely for being Jews. I have no idea what motivates the frauds who call themselves Jews save perhaps noteriety.

If the Jewish race does not exist, who are the KKK and the Neo-Nazi's spending all their time hating?

You will have to ask them about their rationale. Unlike you, I do not consider them authorities in the matter of race. For the record the KKK expended most all of their efforts against Blacks and Catholics and very little against Jews. Religious prejudice in the US is lead by the Latter Day Saints, followed by the Catholics with Jews a very distant third.

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

People don't read the books and watch the movies because the Jews told them to. The do it because they have some morbid obsession with war and death (especially as it pertains to WWII).

All the books in the last 20+ years have been exposed as hoaxes. The movies have all been flops including Schindler's List. He bought an Oscar with a Schindler. One of the local TV stations recited the Schindler hype about lines around the block while showing no line at all at the major local theaters. The books have been hoaxes. No one knows who actually bought them. It only takes 10,000 a week to make the bestseller list.

When New York publishers and Hollywood producers keep cranking out this stuff it confirms my statement that atttention is being sought. Look at how well we suffer! Poor us. This is contrary to wanting to be left alone.

Again, why do you plea for what they do not want?

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Next we have ask, do murderers and thieves deserve to be left alone? They continue to rob, torment and murder millions of Palestinians every day. Their occasional military attacks on them merely break the monotony of the day in, day out reign of terror imposed upon Palestinians

Again you'll have to show adequate evidence for your claims. If you can't show that the Israelis rob, torment and murder substantially more then the Palestinians than you don't have a case.

My sources for the following are mostly www.haaretz.com with some www.jpost.com  and a bit from others which are both israeli and jewish.

It is a war crime and a hanging offense for a country to settle its population in lands conquered in war. That principle is accepted by accepting membership in the UN. East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights all have Israeli citizens settled in them. There are some 400,000 criminal squatters living in occupied territory.

The database used by Israel for those squatter towns published just last month by Haaretz, which does not include east Jerusalem or the Golan shows 30% of them are built on the private property of Palestinians. That is good enough for robbing. However it that is not enough for you I can look up the segregated, jews-only highways build in the territories on confiscated land.

Tormenting brings to mind the 400+ permanent roadblocks and checkpoints and the 200+ roving roadblocks and checkpoints. Torment enough for you? How about the daily attacks on Palestinians by the squatters? The destruction of their orchards and crops? The killing of their livestock?

If that is not enough torment to satisfy your heart on torment then we can talk about the blockade of Gaza. Its stated purpose was to permit only the bare minimum of food and commodities to sustain life. The phrase was "put them on a diet." The implementation showed the intent of near starvation and minimal fuel. And then the random attacks prior to the recent massacre destroyed infrastructure like power plants and water purification plants.

This seques nicely into flat out murder but one can point to the infinite bad luck of the IDF. When they have an accidental discharge of a rifle it always hits a child in the head at a distance of at least 100 yds. Their accidents are particularly directed towards school children. Of course some times they claim justificaton. That 9 year old girl could have had a bomb in her school book bag. And who knows what her corpse might have done if a clip from an M-16 were not emptied into her body at close range.

I get all the above and much, much more from impeccably jewish and israel sources.

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

The Nazi's are treated like shit because they were the aggressors. When you treat others like sub-humans they tend to return the favor.

If you can't supply evidence for your claims don't post them. I'm not going to bother replying until you cite a reliable source in support of the crap that's been spewing out of your mouth.

The Zionists were the aggressors in Palestine. They still are the aggressors in Palestine. Their own historians using their own records have confirmed it. Their own leaders from the 1920s onward were openly terrorists and so identified by the British. So far the Palestinian resistance has yet to sink to the level of those Zionists.

You may stick your fingers in your ears. You might also actually read the sources whose URLs I have given and learn for yourself as I have learned.

The conflict is very easy to understand.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.

That is all anyone needs to know about the subject. That is all there is to know about the subject.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
A separate observation

spike.barnett wrote:

I had a standard US education in the 1950s and 60s. The history of WWII was covered. I know the facts that were presented. In the intervening years I have confirmed the dates and the facts.

What I have learned is there is a huge difference between the facts and the story about the facts.

Here are some facts.

1) Both Russia and Germany invaded Poland. Both Russia and Germany satisfy the definition of agressor.

2) Britain and France freely chose to declared war only on Germany.

Because of fact 2 Britain and France started WWII in Europe.

Because of fact 1 aggression cannot be considered the justifcation for B&F starting WWII in Europe.

I have read the really stupid, childish claims that Britain and France were "forced" (by no one) to honor a FREELY chosen treaty with Poland. They freely chose to honor that treaty they freely entered into. No one forced them to either sign the treaty nor to honor it.

The consequences of not honoring it were also their free choice. They chose war over those consequences.

With fact 1) both Russia and Germany were reclaiming territory lost as a consequence of WWI. It was not a time of self-determination. Russians and Germans were put under the control of a military dictatorship running Poland.

Once people realize there is no way to buy into the childish Brit excuse of being forced into war by Germany they usually jump to the accusation that Germany attacked Russia.

While I can get involved in the 'who struck John' of the war between Russia and Germany let me concede for the sake of argument Germany attacked Russia, Hitler attacked Stalin.

If so Hitler in particular and Germany in general deserve the gratitude of the world for at least trying to wipe out communism. They have have done six million things wrong but they did one thing right.

Communism is so much worse than Nazism that Stalin murdered more people in the year Hitler came to power than the total Hitler is accused of. Without Russian communism China would not have gone communist. Between the two they murdered nearly 100 million people based upon their own records. (Black Book of Communism, U of Hawaii Press)

Because of it literally billions of people were subjected to the horrors of life under communism. Eastern Europe was subjected to its reign of terror.

Without Russia no Cold War. No US economy geared to military production. Two generations not lost preparing for a war that never came and could never have been won if it had.

Being a member of the Axis meant being a signatory to the anti-communist pact, the spiritual predecessor of NATO.

The Allies in WWII were the bad guys by every measure. The Russian ally had murdered tens of millions of people before the war got started. The British and French allies had enslaved about one BILLION people around the world going into the war. Anyone interested in the US can read their own history one the hundreds of tribes exterminated.

There is no excuse for the treatment of Germany as the aggressor. There is no excuse for the treatment of Germany on the presmise the Allies were the good guys.

My advice can only be to look at the facts and learn to ignore the propaganda. WWII is not what you have been told. WWII is what the facts say it was.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

In what way do calling a murderer an animal absolve a murder of the responsiblity for his crimes? In which reality is this true?

jcgadfly wrote:

No matter what they are called they still deserve the opportunity to do the air dance at Nuremberg or wherever the dance contest is held these days.

Animals kill on survival instinct. By calling murderers animals you say that they are doing what they must to survive - they can't help themselves.

That's why i don't use the term anymore (though it is useful sensationalism).

As far as trials and punishment - yes for both sides. I don't hold a double standard on homicide.

— George Carlin

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:My advice

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

My advice can only be to look at the facts and learn to ignore the propaganda.

Really? So far you've merely given us your opinion which can only be deemed as propaganda.

From now on how about producing sources to back up your claims.

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

Suspect
User is offlineOffline
Yes, use the murder,

Yes, use the murder, devastation and desperate pleas of thousands of homeless and grieving human beings to promote and advertise atheism.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
One_week_ago wrote:Yes, I do

One_week_ago wrote:

Yes, I do expect to be banned permanently for being an uppity nigger.

I very much expect that you will be banned permanently at some point as well, but for now I've reinstated your anony_mouse account and turned off this "one_week_ago" account. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
One_week_ago wrote:While it

One_week_ago wrote:

While it is true I was given specific reasons it is also true that I NEVER did what the reasons claimed I did. Therefore the reasons were no more than lying excuses to justify silencing me forever instead of just the one week originally asserted.

In my letter to you turning your account back on I wrote...

"Use your anonymouse acct, the "one week ago" acct is blocked.  Sorry for the delay in turning your acct back on, try to keep your nose clean.  Launching bullshit criticisms at the mods here would not be keeping your nose clean, as you did with your "oneweekago" account."

Stating that we wanted to silence you forever is bullshit.  We forgot to turn your acct back on at the exact time we stated we would because frankly you fall very low on our list of give a shit.  I personally thought another mod would get to it, they all probably thought, hopefully Sapient forgot.  Because frankly most of us don't like anything about you.  With that said, launching criticisms at the mods which aren't factual in the consistent manner you are doing so will get you closer to that permanent ban.  If we wanted you to have been permanently silenced you wouldn't even be able to read this post right now, let alone write one.  So shut the fuck up and get back to seeing how creatively you can derail threads into hating the jews. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Suspect wrote:Yes, use the

Suspect wrote:

Yes, use the murder, devastation and desperate pleas of thousands of homeless and grieving human beings to promote and advertise atheism.

If you're referring to anony_mouse I suggest you read the follow up posts.

Suspect
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Suspect

Sapient wrote:

Suspect wrote:

If you're referring to anony_mouse I suggest you read the follow up posts.

I was referring to the initial statement.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Animals kill on survival instinct. By calling murderers animals you say that they are doing what they must to survive - they can't help themselves.

A rabid dog cannot help itself. Still it must be killed.
jcgadfly wrote:
Perhaps you should go back to it. Your reason for ceasing does not comport with the facts.
jcgadfly wrote:
As far as trials and punishment - yes for both sides. I don't hold a double standard on homicide.
As resistance to occupation is lawful in this world it is not clear just what the other side has done other than resist occupation by Jews. Israel is forever excusing itself by declaring the innocents they murdered to be collateral damage. As a minimum of 1 in 4 jewish israelis is in the military and thus a valid target under any circumstances the assertion of collateral damage is equally valid for them.

And as all military assets of any kind are lawful targets and as the Israelis use the public transportation system to move troops bombing buses is clearly lawful at any time.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
aiia wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

aiia wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
My advice can only be to look at the facts and learn to ignore the propaganda.

Really? So far you've merely given us your opinion which can only be deemed as propaganda.

A recitation of facts does not constitute opinion. Opinion does not constitute propaganda. Everything I post is obviously open to discussion.

aiia wrote:
From now on how about producing sources to back up your claims.

If a thing is a matter of common knowlege such as the facts which are in the history books there is no reason to do so. I post with the assumption the participants here are old enough to have a working knowledge of elementary material. If a participant does not then it is up to him to correct his knowledge before engaging in discussion.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Suspect wrote:Yes, use the

Suspect wrote:

That is not where I started. I say to use Gaza to show the consequences of religion. In Gaza we have the actions of a state which declares itself to be Jewish and whose actions in Gaza are supported by 79% of Jews outside of Israel. The cause of this ongoing war against the Palestinians is founded in religious beliefs. It continuance is grounded in religous beliefs.

Atheism is not a cause. It is not a thing which seeks to gather members. Atheism is a movement against religion. We can let the believers praise god reading sterile casualty numbers or we can rub their noses in the picture of the severed head of a Gazan child. We can let them declare it to be god's will or we can show them what their god has willed.

We can even point out the cynical use of religion when a terrible nation of murderers and thieves hides behind religion.

If a severed head is antisemitism then so be it!

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Because

Sapient wrote:

Because frankly most of us don't like anything about you.

I am sure it is not for anything I said.

www.ussliberty.org

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

The official claim of the holohuggers is that it all occurred between June 1941 and late 1944 not over fifteen years. The Albagensians were mostly exterminated in a single surprise uprising lasting no more than a few weeks. It takes little googling skill to find other "heretics" who were exterminated for nothing more than who they were.

That's my bad. I meant to type 5 years.

By the way the Albigensian Crusade lasted 20 years, not a few weeks. The war ended in 1229 and was followed by an inquisition in 1233 that lasted until 1255, for a combined 42 years.

MySpace

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Sapient

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Sapient wrote:

First of all, my statement may have been a little harsh.  We don't like you much, however I'm sure we could find a few redeeming qualities.  With that said, your surety that you aren't liked for the things you've said is one reason to add to the list of reasons not to like you.  It is precisely because of only the things you've said that we would feel such a way, and feeling sure that it isn't is a fantasy.  You illustrated our core reason for our distaste of your views.  Many of your views are delusional and full of fantasy, by stating "I am sure it is not for anything I said" you have shown quite clearly that our opinion has more validity than we initially thought.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Sapient wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Sapient wrote:

First of all, my statement may have been a little harsh.  We don't like you much,

Being liked is overrated. One always has to consider who it is that likes you. It is usually an undesired insight.

Sapient wrote:
however I'm sure we could find a few redeeming qualities.  With that said, your surety that you aren't liked for the things you've said is one reason to add to the list of reasons not to like you.

That said I thought my response succinctly addressed the matter. I have read people reciting my "sins" and not a single person recited a thing that I did say.They did make up things that would warrant their stated opinion. Would I feel flattered by being liked by people for things I did not say? Being liked is overrated.

Sapient wrote:
It is precisely because of only the things you've said that we would feel such a way, and feeling sure that it isn't is a fantasy.  You illustrated our core reason for our distaste of your views.  Many of your views are delusional and full of fantasy, by stating "I am sure it is not for anything I said" you have shown quite clearly that our opinion has more validity than we initially thought.

As no one has correctly recited a thing I have said I can't take this response seriously. I cannot determine what people consider delusional when they have not been able to recite a thing I have said. The things I have said I have facts to support. I have invited anyone who disagrees to deal with what I have said and make a case. So far no takers. I do not expect any. It would require quoting.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett

spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
spike.barnett wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

That's my bad. I meant to type 5 years.

When it is less than 3.5 years. The starting date is of interest in that it is conincident with the start of the communist propaganda campaign against Germany.

spike.barnett wrote:
By the way the Albigensian Crusade lasted 20 years, not a few weeks. The war ended in 1229 and was followed by an inquisition in 1233 that lasted until 1255, for a combined 42 years.

So here we are with my responses to all the issues you raised and we are down to exactly this one where there is a disagreement. And I concede the error. However we do not disagree on 100% extermination vice a 6/13ths at most. Religions undergo extinction events. It is the way the world is. One observes them. One does not mourn them. Who mourns Adonis?

You express no disgreement regarding the actions of Jews in Palestine, Gaza and Syria with which I assume you have no disagreement. If you do disagree please let me know. It was over a decade ago I learned the best source of information about Israel was Israel itself. It is not my fault that it is also damning.

Notice I did not get around to going into their actions in Israel proper which is inside the 1948 Green Line only and no more. There is where full fledged citizens of Israel cannot regain their private property solely because they are not Jews. They cannot bring their spouses to live in Israel with them. They cannot move to any of the West Bank squatter towns as they are for Jews only. So are the "new" towns built in Israel. No non-Jew was in danger in Sderot. None live there. It is the law.

They can't marry Jews in Israel. They have to get the approval of a community board made up of Jews to move into a Jewish neighborhood -- needless to say they are always found unsuitable. In fact every Israeli housing law and custom I have come across would be in violation of the law in the US and be condemned as vulgar prejudice.

The non-Jews in Israel have their own "separate but equal" schools which are just as good as they were in the US. They have their own segregated cities where they are permitted to live. They have neither air raid sirens nor bomb shelters which are in all the "jewish" neighborhoods and cities. Of course they have next to no public services or infrastructure upkeep. Hospital beds? They don't get as sick as Jews. Despite their Supreme Court ordering equal treatment every few years it never changes.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
Perhaps you should go back to it. Your reason for ceasing does not comport with the facts.
jcgadfly wrote:
As resistance to occupation is lawful in this world it is not clear just what the other side has done other than resist occupation by Jews. Israel is forever excusing itself by declaring the innocents they murdered to be collateral damage. As a minimum of 1 in 4 jewish israelis is in the military and thus a valid target under any circumstances the assertion of collateral damage is equally valid for them.

And as all military assets of any kind are lawful targets and as the Israelis use the public transportation system to move troops bombing buses is clearly lawful at any time.

So now you're comparing Israelis to a disease that needs to be eradicated?

As far as my use of the term - I'll stick to calling murderers and thieves murderers and thieves. I want to stay factual and keep the responsibility on human shoulders. You joy in wholesale slaughter because one side pisses you off. Your problem is the slaughter you love is being done by the side you hate.

I agree with Palestinian resistance - I can even do so while calling Israelis humans. I just don't see resistance as absolution for homicide. that's the attitude that lets GW Bush sleep at night.

I'd rather find a solution than to get my rocks off on slaughter. One thing that might help is cutting off US weapon sales to Israel and not protecting them in the UN.

Proactive solutions have to be better than just watching people die while rooting for the underdog.

— George Carlin

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:A

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
A recitation of facts does not constitute opinion.

What facts have you recited?

Quote:
Opinion does not constitute propaganda.

You seem to be ignorant of the definition of propaganda because propaganda is an opinion.

Quote:
Everything I post is obviously open to discussion.

It is in fact open not because you say so but because we say so.

Quote:
If a thing is a matter of common knowlege such as the facts which are in the history books there is no reason to do so.

What "common knowledge" are you referring to? Have you posted any facts? Where are your souces?

Quote:
I post with the assumption the participants here are old enough to have a working knowledge of elementary material. If a participant does not then it is up to him to correct his knowledge before engaging in discussion.

Our age is irrelevant to knowledge and your so called "elementary material" is merely your opinion.

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote: When it

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

When it is less than 3.5 years. The starting date is of interest in that it is conincident with the start of the communist propaganda campaign against Germany.

Extermination camps were opened as early as 1940. Counting from there you have 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945. I rounded to five because it conforms nicely to our base 10 numeral system. If I wanted exact dates I would look it up like I did the Albigensian Crusade.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

So here we are with my responses to all the issues you raised and we are down to exactly this one where there is a disagreement. And I concede the error. However we do not disagree on 100% extermination vice a 6/13ths at most. Religions undergo extinction events. It is the way the world is. One observes them. One does not mourn them. Who mourns Adonis?

I'm going to be as honest and fourth coming as I can. After reading the first three paragraphs I wasn't very interested in reading the rest. But I was very interested in knowing the truth of your claim that several Cathar castles were besieged and all inhabitants (200,000-1,000,000) killed within a matter of weeks.

At any rate, I don't mourn the Holocaust. I mourn the fact that people can show such indifference to suffering. No where else can you find such an example of hatred. WWII was the bloodiest conflict in human history and is the most recent extreme death toll. That is why so much emphasis is put on it. It is true that you see a lot more movies about the German genocide than that of the Japanese. But this is very likely do to the fact that we simply have more information about the Jewish Holocaust. I.E. photographs, letters, diaries. I don't feel like addressing the rest of the post right now. I'm tired.

MySpace

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
short note to the Mod Gods

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

Without blame here is a perfect example of my being accused of saying something I did not. There is no way anyone with a basic familiarity with English can read what I wrote and accuse me of saying that. This shows a deliberate confusion between a noun and an adjective before even addressing the style of aphorism.

It takes a paranoid delusional personality to even see such a thing. The only possible disease is rabies but it is only used in its adjectival form as rabid.

I have no interest in catering to delusional paranoids. I do not intend to ever cater to the delusional of any kind even paranoid. I know how to deal with paranoids. I agree with them. It drives them even further into their delusion. I have not done that as yet.

Nor do I consider it rational that the Mod Gods to respond to me based upon the ravings of delusional paranoids.

Yet misrepresentations like this are the only thing I have read about what i have said.

My challenge is still open. Quote what I have said and include a refutation.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
One_week_ago wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:
Gauche wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

Without blame here is a perfect example of my being accused of saying something I did not. There is no way anyone with a basic familiarity with English can read what I wrote and accuse me of saying that. This shows a deliberate confusion between a noun and an adjective before even addressing the style of aphorism.

It takes a paranoid delusional personality to even see such a thing. The only possible disease is rabies but it is only used in its adjectival form as rabid.

I have no interest in catering to delusional paranoids. I do not intend to ever cater to the delusional of any kind even paranoid. I know how to deal with paranoids. I agree with them. It drives them even further into their delusion. I have not done that as yet.

Nor do I consider it rational that the Mod Gods to respond to me based upon the ravings of delusional paranoids.

Yet misrepresentations like this are the only thing I have read about what i have said.

My challenge is still open. Quote what I have said and include a refutation.

You're just in a quandary that the violence driving you to orgasm is being done mostly by the people you don't like.

Poor guy

Just as a hypothetical - would you be as adamant for the Israelis if the situation was reversed (the Palestinians were the well-armed aggressors)?

— George Carlin