Stupid Theists

TheMuse
User is offlineOffline
Stupid Theists

I don't know how I came across this link but I found it rather funny (and sad at the same time):

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/hercules.htm

I am not promoting religion, just showing how some of the followers think. But it is pretty funny.

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
My favorite quote:

"It is a dangerous thing to confuse children between reality and fiction.  As Christians, we see the stark danger of referring to any myth as "the Gospel truth."  This is the danger of teaching children about an omnipotent and omniscient being called "Santa Claus.""

Right.  Like these guys could tell the difference.  Greek myths and Santa Claus are all wrong, and deeply evil, but their favorite holy text, with its far-too-numerous faults...is just dandy.

Muse...are you sure that this isn't just a joke?

Conor

Poe's Law strikes again!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:C.S. Lewis was an

Quote:
C.S. Lewis was an unsaved heretic, who is burning in hellfire this moment.

Why does that remind me of the TOS episode "Let That be Your Last Batlefield"?  Specifically, the bit where Frank Gorshin screams at Captain Kirk "Can't you see the difference between us?  He is black on the left side and I am black on the right side!"

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

TheMuse
User is offlineOffline
I don't know if it's a joke but

If you look at other things on the site it all bears the same theme: radical Christianity. The whole site is rather humorous because of the extremity of the belief, I don't know if it's a joke, but it would be sad if the guy really believed that.