Cap, Why dont YOU take on the Muslims on our board?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cap, Why dont YOU take on the Muslims on our board?

If you want to get an idea of how absurd we think deity belief is in general, instead of trying to convince us that YOUR god exists, try letting a Muslim convince YOU that their god exists.

To us it is like watching Ster Trec fans prove the existance of Klingons to Star Wars fans trying to prove the existance of "The Force".

This is an open invitation to, not just Cap, although he seems to have the stones to say in our den. But, I invite any Christian to take on any Muslim in this thread.

*DING DING DING*

IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 2,000 YEARS +, IT'S THE SEEDLESS SAVIOR, ZOMBIE GOD SUPREME......THE J MAN

IN THE OTHER CORNER......IT'S THE HERO OF HAREMS, THE BOSS THEY CALL THE BOMB.......ALLAH!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

(Note to all readers:: Strictly tounge and cheak here. But I really would like to see you guys debate each other. Wait and let me grab my popcorn.)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now, there's a concept I can

Now, there's a concept I can get behind.

The ultimate debate (well, about BS): Which is the One True Religion?

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:This is an open

Quote:

This is an open invitation to, not just Cap

That's good because, uh, she's long gone.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote:Quote:This

deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

This is an open invitation to, not just Cap

That's good because, uh, she's long gone.

DAMN, I had hopes for Cap. I thought since Cap had stuck around so long that we were cracking that facade. Did she get booted or did she announce she was leaving?

In any case, I'd still like to see a debate between a Muslim and Christian.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I think Brian was referring

I think Brian was referring to Caposkia and Deludedgod to Captain Pineapple. Looks like that was a misunderstanding.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I think

MattShizzle wrote:

I think Brian was referring to Caposkia and Deludedgod to Captain Pineapple. Looks like that was a misunderstanding.

Yea, that what I was thinking too. Caposkia has stones(not sure if he or she) so there was a missunderstanding. In any case I invite Caposkia and or any other Christians to take on Muslims in this thread.

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unlikely that any theist

Unlikely that any theist would take on another here. I would admit it would be much fun to sit back and watch. The RCC and the curch of England sided with the muslims during the whole mohammed cartoon fiasco, so it just goes to show that as long as you believe in some sky daddy it's ok...... don't believe in sky daddy and you're just all fucked up.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS