Career Choice

Josh Clarke
Superfan
Josh Clarke's picture
User is offlineOffline
Career Choice

So. I think I have decided on what I want to pursue and I was wanting ya'lls (from Texas, I can say that) input.

I think I want to be an Internist, that is, a Doctor of Internal Medicine. I have an interview at Austin College this Tuesday with some people. I am positive I want to be a M.D. but the whole IM thing was just a recent thought. Whats the word?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Josh Clarke wrote:I think I

Josh Clarke wrote:

I think I want to be an Internist, that is, a Doctor of Internal Medicine. I have an interview at Austin College this Tuesday with some people. I am positive I want to be a M.D. but the whole IM thing was just a recent thought. Whats the word?

Don't you watch Scrubs? Internists have all sorts of wacky adventures and flashbacks. And they do it all in half an hour!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
great idea

Go for it. You can practice dicing and slicing live theists;  don't worry  'bout them  they got god  and god jr. to play with if you fluff up.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Josh

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Josh Clarke wrote:

Don't you watch Scrubs? Internists have all sorts of wacky adventures and flashbacks. And they do it all in half an hour!

Don't do it in canada, Josh. They'll make you watch that show as if its a documentary.

Your senior thesis in canada would be: "Which 'Scrubs' character do I identify with?"

In canada, you'll have an extra semester of school for 'moose physical therapy'.

Possible highlights to canada for some people...

You are probably allowed to apply suppository cream without the use of your hands.

Women are trained at an early age to imitate animal sounds and noises.

Your workday will consist of writing medical marijuana prescriptions for 6 hours and 2 hours of 'ER', 'Scrubs', 'St, Elsewhere', and 'Gray's Anatomy' re-runs.

If you mess up and kill someone, it will be spring before they find them and you can be long gone.

and last but not least a good point for Josh....

It ain't Texas. lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Women are

darth_josh wrote:

Women are trained at an early age to imitate animal sounds and noises.

Nah, just the whores.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Somehow I don't think young

Somehow I don't think young girls have that sort of choice in mind at a young age:

Josh Clarke
Superfan
Josh Clarke's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ha! Sounds fun!!! I like

Ha! Sounds fun!!!

I like Texas though, Baylor Medical Center is in Texas! Laughing out loud

My only problem right now is that I basically HATE stupid required classes i.e. -- Music Appreciation

We pop theist like Orville Redenbacher!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I think it is stupid how

I think it is stupid how many extra classes they require in college because they want you to be "well rounded. " There should be a way to get a degree (maybe an alternate to BA/BS or whatever) where you only have to take what is needed for what you are studying. Of course then they don't get to collect all that extra money for the 2 or 3 semesters (at least) that could be eliminated by doing that.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Josh Clarke wrote:My only

Josh Clarke wrote:

My only problem right now is that I basically HATE stupid required classes i.e. -- Music Appreciation

Music appreciation in Med school?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Somehow I

MattShizzle wrote:

Somehow I don't think young girls have that sort of choice in mind at a young age

The Pussycat Dolls appeal to that demographic I believe.........

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Imagine an 8 year old girl

Imagine an 8 year old girl telling the teacher in response to the old "What do you want to be when you grow up?" question, "I want to be a hoe!" I'm guessing it would be guidance counselor/school psychologist time. I was real familiar with that at that age! LOL!!!!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I think it

MattShizzle wrote:

I think it is stupid how many extra classes they require in college because they want you to be "well rounded. " There should be a way to get a degree (maybe an alternate to BA/BS or whatever) where you only have to take what is needed for what you are studying. Of course then they don't get to collect all that extra money for the 2 or 3 semesters (at least) that could be eliminated by doing that.

At Full Sail in Winter Park, Florida, they have accelerated courses, which focuses directly on the degree program. It's only for Entertainment Media though.

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.