Religious Moral Myth

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religious Moral Myth

A study published in 2005 found correlations between a highly religious population, in Western democracies, and various social ills like murder rates, prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases, and juvenile mortality and suicide.  Compare these results to the murder rates and overall crime rates of various states.  It seems obvious that the states with the highest populations of devout religious believers suffer from high rates of crime, especially violent crime.  These same states are also more likely to execute people than states without large populations of believers.

I thought religion was supposed to secure the morality of a society. It seems that reality once again gives the lie to religious claims.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
The best countries to live

The best countries to live in are the least religious on a lot of levels.  Not only do they tend to have the lowest rates of crime and social dysfunction, they also tend to have progressive social support structures and reasonably low differentials between the richest and poorest citizens.

In the U.S., the most successful marriages are atheist-atheist.  That is, those marriages are the least likely to end in divorce.  The most likely divorcees are Protestant-Protestant.

The percentage of atheists in jail is less than 2%.  Atheists account for approximately 16% of the population.

The most likely Caucasian candidate to get pregnant as a teenager is a southern Protestant girl.  Unfortunately the black population is so deeply religious in America that it's damn hard to find any statistics about black teen atheists.  Black teenage girls are the most likely of any teen group to get pregnant.

The list of proofs that atheists are more moral than the religious could go on for days.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would settle for

I would settle for disproving the argument that religious people are inherently more moral than irreligious people, but the high quality of life in Denmark and other secular countries is pretty interesting, isn't it?

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
The statistics really make

The statistics really make it hard, pretty much impossible to support the position that religion leads to improved levels of morality in a society, no matter how they would try to argue other factors are involved. They certainly at least suggest quite the reverse.

While we can't prove that non-belief leads to improved levels of morality in a general sense, we have enough data to essentially disprove that religious belief is essential for moral behaviour, IMHO.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Mykey
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:A study

Kavis wrote:

A study published in 2005 found correlations between a highly religious population, in Western democracies, and various social ills like murder rates, prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases, and juvenile mortality and suicide.  Compare these results to the murder rates and overall crime rates of various states.  It seems obvious that the states with the highest populations of devout religious believers suffer from high rates of crime, especially violent crime.  These same states are also more likely to execute people than states without large populations of believers.

I thought religion was supposed to secure the morality of a society. It seems that reality once again gives the lie to religious claims.

I do not think that I have ever heard an apologist ever state that religious belief was sufficient for moral behaviour. Rather it is that God is necessary (and sufficient) for their to be any Good or Evil at all.

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you haven't encountered

If you haven't encountered anyone asserting that religion is necessary for the existence of a just and moral society, you didn't watch Bill Donohue in that last link I posted.  It's a fairly common argument.

Let's consider the watered-down version for a moment, though.  God is necessary for the concepts of good and evil to exist, or perhaps for them to be actuated as anything but abstract ideas.  Which God? There are tens of thousands to choose from, and many of them consider very different things to be moral or immoral, sometimes changing their stances on what is moral between incarnations.  The God of the Old Testament is a deplorable psychopath sated only by blood and sacrifice, but by the time God got around to writing the New Testament, things seemed to have changed a little.  This is not some semantic argument; people have been killed in the United States in the very recent past based on interpretations of Old Testament laws.

There's the crux of it. If one can interpret whatever moral code one wants from a given Holy Book, to say nothing of picking whatever God one likes from among the legions of aspiring deities, it means nothing to say that God is necessary for the existence of good and evil as some kind of universal forces.  Instinctive social urges and innate human morality are the common factor, not some nebulous and fractured father figure frowning at us sternly.

edit for great grammar justice.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Mykey
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:If you haven't

Kavis wrote:

If you haven't encountered anyone asserting that religion is necessary for the existence of a just and moral society, you didn't watch Bill Donohue in that last link I posted.  It's a fairly common argument.

Let's consider the watered-down version for a moment, though.  God is necessary for the concepts of good and evil to exist, or perhaps for them to be actuated as anything but abstract ideas.  Which God? There are tens of thousands to choose from, and many of them consider very different things to be moral or immoral, sometimes changing their stances on what is moral between incarnations.  The God of the Old Testament is a deplorable psychopath sated only by blood and sacrifice, but by the time God got around to writing the New Testament, things seemed to have changed a little.  This is not some semantic argument; people have been killed in the United States in the very recent past based on interpretations of Old Testament laws.

There's the crux of it. If one can interpret whatever moral code one wants from a given Holy Book, to say nothing of picking whatever God one likes from among the legions of aspiring deities, it means nothing to say that God is necessary for the existence of good and evil as some kind of universal forces.  Instinctive social urges and innate human morality are the common factor, not some nebulous and fractured father figure frowning at us sternly.

edit for great grammar justice.

It does not matter too much which God it is only that it would need a God. It could be, for our puposes, the God of the philosophers.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Rather it is that God

Quote:
Rather it is that God is necessary (and sufficient) for their to be any Good or Evil at all.

And how do you know this? In what way is God necessary/sufficient for there to be any 'Good' or 'Evil' at all?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

NotAnAtheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Why do "good"?

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:
Rather it is that God is necessary (and sufficient) for their to be any Good or Evil at all.

And how do you know this? In what way is God necessary/sufficient for there to be any 'Good' or 'Evil' at all?

We know this to be true or else there is no such thing as 'good' or 'evil' (no absolute morals or ethics). We're left with just what happens and depending on which side you're on, you can only on a personal level approve or disapprove of it. Therefore the killing of little children, the raping of cute coed's, f'ing your mom, or castraiting your dad, etc can be perfectly OK! Smiling

That's what we're left to work with if humans decide what's right or wrong. We can be left with as many different wants and desires as there are individuals because no two minds are identical.

For example, if I believed, "knew" (as you probably claim) there was no God of the Bible or no one like Him to be accountable to, I would kill whoever I felt deserved to die, rape any woman I wanted to f@$%. rob any bank for money, etc. This of course is contingent on whether I believed I could get away with it or not, because I wouldn't want to spend my only days of living in a prison or to die before a certain age. Otherwise I would say you're weak and don't have balls to do what your non-Christian worldview gives you license to do. You would be illogical to live for pleasure and to do whatever your heart desired so long as you can avoid the authorities.

It certainly gave Hilter the balls to kill Jews, homosexuals, the handicap, & undesireables, etc because he believed he had the German people and military to back him up against any person or nation who would confront him. And I'm pretty sure that he thought what he was doing was good and just and right for the future of the human race.

Be wise to understand this truth: While being an atheist doesn't automatically turn you into a Hitler, taking atheism to it's logical conclusion certainly can. What most atheist don't do is understand the full implications of atheism.

As for the Christian..."not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only he who does the will the of my Father in Heaven." Those who commit crimes all the while claiming to be a disciple of Jesus and a worshipper of God are not being consistant with the Christian faith.

Difference again: A Christian who does good is a true Christian. An atheist who does good has a conflicted mind.

A 'christian' who does evil is inconsistent with what he claims to believe. An atheist who does evil is taking his belief to it's logical end.

Mykey
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:

Well, I had just finish reading William Lane's Craig's new debate book entitled Is Goodness Without God Enough?  It defended the axiological argument for God's existence and his verision of the Divine Command ethic. Craig argues plausibly that-

If God exists, then objective morality exists.

This should not be an implausible premise even for the atheists.  It merely notes that God is sufficient for objective morality because the good would be rooted within God who is necessarily existing and essentially good. The second premise is much more controversial. It argues that

If objective morality exists, then God exists.

To support this implication, Craig attacks its negation-

objective morality exists and God does not

Craig argues that human evolution cannot produce objective moral facts that are any more applicable or have any more grounding than how to best raise crops. At best, Craig says, these trues are prudential and rely on questionable conflations like good and happiness. Moreover, Craig notes that there is no objective moral duty or moral accountability without God. For instance, it would be difficult to root objective moral duty to a sociopath without God or someone who just doesn't care about making you or themselves happy (or flourishing). The moral accountability is basically arguing that there is nothing to ensure that the bad are punished and the good are rewarded sans God. Apparently, for Craig, accountability is paramount to an ethical theory or else it leaves room for nihilism.

the two premises-

if god exists, then objective morality exists

If objective morality exists, then God exists

produce-

God is necessary and sufficient for objective morality

my summary here is horribly inept. I suggest you buy the book.

patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
User is offlineOffline
RELIGIOUS MORALITY IS ARBITRARY

Ignorant superstitions are not a source of morality.

Religious morality is not objective - it is completely arbitrary, just like all religious beliefs.

Christian beliefs are not limited by the bible and neither is so called "Christian morality". Eating shellfish is an abomination, anyone working on Saturday shall be stoned to death, disobedient children shall be stoned to death, a girl who is not a virgin when she marries is to be stoned to death, a betrothed who fails to cry out when she is raped shall be stoned to death.

Religious people do not have any real morality at all. All religious beliefs result from simply wishing that something were true and then believing that it is true. Religious morality is exactly the same.

Religious people simply wish morality was whatever they want it to be, and then they have faith and believe that morality is whatever they wanted it to be. Televangelists can believe that what they are doing is moral; Nazis could believe that whatever they did was moral; the witch and heretic burners of the dark ages could believe that what they did was moral, pedophile priests (and the Bishops that are abetting them) can believe that what they are doing is moral, the Pope can believe that millions of needless deaths due to his efforts to prevent distribution of condemns is moral.

The reason that the incarceration rate of Christians is 8 times higher than for atheists is that "Christian morality" is a farce.

If you want proof that Christians have no real morals at all, then all you have to do is visit www.answersingenesis.org - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

So called "Christian morality" is anti-morality because the bases of morality is reason. Believing something without evidence is the most fundamental immorality - the root of all evil.

If there is some objective morality then the only possible basis is reason and reality not silly fantasies

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"

ThorLovesYou
ThorLovesYou's picture
User is offlineOffline
NotAnAtheist wrote:For

NotAnAtheist wrote:

For example, if I believed, "knew" (as you probably claim) there was no God of the Bible or no one like Him to be accountable to, I would kill whoever I felt deserved to die, rape any woman I wanted to f@$%. rob any bank for money, etc. This of course is contingent on whether I believed I could get away with it or not, because I wouldn't want to spend my only days of living in a prison or to die before a certain age. Otherwise I would say you're weak and don't have balls to do what your non-Christian worldview gives you license to do. You would be illogical to live for pleasure and to do whatever your heart desired so long as you can avoid the authorities.

It certainly gave Hilter the balls to kill Jews, homosexuals, the handicap, & undesireables, etc because he believed he had the German people and military to back him up against any person or nation who would confront him. And I'm pretty sure that he thought what he was doing was good and just and right for the future of the human race.

Be wise to understand this truth: While being an atheist doesn't automatically turn you into a Hitler, taking atheism to it's logical conclusion certainly can. What most atheist don't do is understand the full implications of atheism.

As for the Christian..."not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only he who does the will the of my Father in Heaven." Those who commit crimes all the while claiming to be a disciple of Jesus and a worshipper of God are not being consistant with the Christian faith.

Difference again: A Christian who does good is a true Christian. An atheist who does good has a conflicted mind.

A 'christian' who does evil is inconsistent with what he claims to believe. An atheist who does evil is taking his belief to it's logical end.

Just so we're clear, you're saying that without a belief in God you would start robbing, raping and killing and would not stop for anything as long as you can stay ahead of law enforcement, right?

That's...scary.

Personally I do not enjoy inflicting harm on others, I get no pleasure from it. Well, not most of the time. Not to mention that I like the fact that my friends and family think highly of me and I do not bring shame to myself or them (by association with me) through my actions. Plus, there is the understanding way in the back of my brain that if we all acted like raving lunatics, nothing would ever get done and then who would be left to make those delicious Flame-broiled Whoppers?

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
NotAnAtheist wrote:Kevin R

NotAnAtheist wrote:

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:

NotAnAtheist wrote:

We know this to be true or else there is no such thing as 'good' or 'evil' (no absolute morals or ethics). We're left with just what happens and depending on which side you're on, you can only on a personal level approve or disapprove of it. Therefore the killing of little children, the raping of cute coed's, f'ing your mom, or castraiting your dad, etc can be perfectly OK! Smiling

Ok..... can you define good and evil without any relativity clause?

NotAnAtheist wrote:

That's what we're left to work with if humans decide what's right or wrong. We can be left with as many different wants and desires as there are individuals because no two minds are identical.

That's fuckin scary man. You would honestly do all that if you didn't have a god to be accountable to? Most atheists I know find that abhorent, so you may want to seek mental help for anti-social thoughts.

NotAnAtheist wrote:

Actually Hitler's views mirrored those of Martin Luther. I believe the bible calls for the killing of homosexuals and in the OT the handicapped were not allowed into the tabernacle.

NotAnAtheist wrote:

Christianity is the ultimate nihilistic line of thought. Mankind will eventually self-destruct so why bother trying to change the future? Atheists are more often than not more optimistic about the future than most christians I know. Apparently you do not understand atheism other than what your pastor force feeds you.

NotAnAtheist wrote:

Define evil again for us please. The bible is not an ultimate guide for morality. Even if it was christians pigeon hole whatever they want to fit their beliefs and disregard whatever they don't. For example, let's ban gay marriage, but keep divorce completely legal in all circumstances. Let's outlaw abortion....... except for possible death of the mother, rape or incest. No atheist in their right mind would state that a strictly secular worldview would be preferable. However, you seem to be implying that a "christian" worldview would be. Your hubris is hanging out there and you might want to reel it in just a tad.

{ Mod BobSpence1: Edited for apparent missing end quote tag - hope this is now ok}

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
For reference: The God who

For reference: The God who establishes the objective "Good" of Christianity calls for the death penalty to be applied to disobedient children, men who beat their slaves to death (if the slave dies within three days, it's cool if the slave dies 73 hours later), those who do any work at all on an arbitrary day, rape victims (if they were raped inside city limits), animals sexually abused by anyone (I mean, the animal too? That's a pretty crappy day for the animal), adultery, incest, prostitution, premarital sex, eating leavened bread during a certain holiday, perjury, contempt of court,  sex with a menstruating woman, teaching another religion, being an uncircumsized male, prophets whose prophecies do not come true (loljesus),  gluttony and excessive drinking, et cetera, et cetera. By the way, the death penalties established by the Bible require only the testimony of three witnesses to be carried out. 

If I believed such a being existed, I would find it morally repugnant.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
User is offlineOffline
ignorant superstition is not a source of morality.

Ignorant superstition is not a source of morality.

Imaginary magical beings are not a source of morality.

Graig is an ignorant immoral liar. Graig has absolutely no credibility regarding morality.

People are social animals.

All social animals have biologically evolved social instincts to regulate their social behaviors in order to maximize their probability of survival of their genes.

Morally good is whatever helps us survive and morally evil is whatever is detrimental to our survival.

People are born with social instincts that manifest at an early age and seem universal across cultures.

We can reason about morality to extend out social instincts to solve a wide range of moral problems.

Why should we follow our social instincts and moral reasoning?

1) Because we want to survive, and our social instincts have been selected to help us survive.

2) Because we enacted many of our social instincts into laws, and if you do not follow them then we are going to put you in prison.

Good has lots of other meanings than the moral good. For example, something is good if it works well  or it helps us meet our goals.

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"

Diagoras23
atheist
Diagoras23's picture
User is offlineOffline
yep

Religious Moral Myth?

There was a myth that religion was moral?

Oh you are convincing those that didn't get it when they were six years old like me.

Ignorance is bliss.

I am so jaded. Don't even apply my mind to the religion debate any more. I'm fine thanks. I know where it is at. *does a bad little dance that makes everyone hate me*

Why is Rational Response Squad helping to explain this to morons? Aren't we better off keeping Atheism our secret. They are so easier to control under religion. Sigh, I know why and you are very nice and cool. Better than me.

Maybe I should post my own topic.

Who would want to finish what they have said with the same thing everytime?

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
What if your religion comes

What if your religion comes with the belief that morality comes from a social contract, empathy, and a conscience and not from god?

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:What if your

Ciarin wrote:

What if your religion comes with the belief that morality comes from a social contract, empathy, and a conscience and not from god?

1) You're not likely to be among those claiming that religion has a monopoly on morality.

2) Your religion still won't have a monopoly on morality.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:Ciarin

Kavis wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

1) You're not likely to be among those claiming that religion has a monopoly on morality.

You're right.

Quote:

I don't think it needs to be.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:What if your

Ciarin wrote:

If such a religion existed, it would be my favorite religion. Although, along the same line of inquiry, if the tenets of this hypothetical religion only entailed science and rational thought, then how can it even be a religion? How can it exist? What would the followers believe? To start a religion around reality is virtually oxymoronic; the entire purpose of religious is to play with we don't know and/or supposedly can't know. 

Oh, and your art is awesome!!!! 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:Kavis

Ciarin wrote:

Kavis wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

You're right.

Quote:

I don't think it needs to be.

And since it does pertain somewhat to morality, if I join Nova Britannia, can I buy a servus puela?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Ciarin

butterbattle wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

If such a religion existed, it would be my favorite religion.

Thanks! It does.

Quote:
Although, along the same line of inquiry, if the tenets of this hypothetical religion only entailed science and rational thought, then how can it even be a religion?

Because the believers follow it religiously? And I do not think it only entails science and rational thought. We also believe in spirits, gods, and afterlife, etc.

Quote:
How can it exist?

I don't know how to answer this question. I guess it exists because people believe.

Quote:
What would the followers believe?

It helps when there isn't any dogma or a central authority like with organized religions.

Quote:
To start a religion around reality is virtually oxymoronic; the entire purpose of religious is to play with we don't know and/or supposedly can't know.

I had thought the purpose religion was to bring spiritual fulfillment.

Quote:
Oh, and your art is awesome!!!! 

Thanks!

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Desdenova wrote:And since it

Desdenova wrote:

And since it does pertain somewhat to morality, if I join Nova Britannia, can I buy a servus puela?

Nope. 2 reasons: you don't live in New England(I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong), and slavery is currently illegal in New England.

If you'd like to know what is allowed in Nova Roma, check out the wiki site: http://novaroma.org/nr/Main_Page Incidently you do not need to follow the Roman religion to be in Nova Roma, you can be any religion or no religion. Many are christian and atheists. If you have a passion for Roman history, culture, arts, language, or mythology/religion I encourage you to join up and be among your fellow romanophiles. If you let me know what state/country you reside, I can direct you to the head of your local chapter of Nova Roma.

Also, you spelled servus puella incorrectly.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote: Nope. 2

Ciarin wrote:

Nope. 2 reasons: you don't live in New England(I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong), and slavery is currently illegal in New England.

I intend to retire in Vermont. Does that make me a pre-emptive expatriate?

Ciarin wrote:

If you'd like to know what is allowed in Nova Roma, check out the wiki site: http://novaroma.org/nr/Main_Page Incidently you do not need to follow the Roman religion to be in Nova Roma, you can be any religion or no religion. Many are christian and atheists. If you have a passion for Roman history, culture, arts, language, or mythology/religion I encourage you to join up and be among your fellow romanophiles. If you let me know what state/country you reside, I can direct you to the head of your local chapter of Nova Roma.

While the Dionysian cult does have its appeal, my passion lies more in Mesopotamia than in Rome. Of all the world history, none moves me in such a way as that of the ancient Near East. 

Hard enough to find a chapter of the S.C.A up here in the Ultima Thule west of Vinland, let alone a chapter of Nova Roma.

Ciarin wrote:

Not all that surprising considering that I haven't studied Latin in over 2 decades. I can still transliterate it in Phoenician ( Amat ) and Akkadian ( Assirtu ) though. Smiling

I think that the word puera would have served as well, but like I said, I'm a little rusty on the subject.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Desdenova wrote:Ciarin

Desdenova wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

I intend to retire in Vermont. Does that make me a pre-emptive expatriate?

hehe, I suppose you could say that. I would love to retire in Vermont, such a beautiful state.

Quote:

While the Dionysian cult does have its appeal, my passion lies more in Mesopotamia than in Rome. Of all the world history, none moves me in such a way as that of the ancient Near East. 

Hard enough to find a chapter of the S.C.A up here in the Ultima Thule west of Vinland, let alone a chapter of Nova Roma.

Canada?

Quote:

Ciarin wrote:

Not all that surprising considering that I haven't studied Latin in over 2 decades. I can still transliterate it in Phoenician ( Amat ) and Akkadian ( Assirtu ) though. Smiling

I've tried studying Akkadian myself. Lost interest though.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote: Canada?Much

Ciarin wrote:

Canada?

Much farther west. Bering Strait, Inupiaq village up above the Arctic circle.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Interesting. You've there

Interesting. You've been there your whole life?

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:Interesting.

Ciarin wrote:

Oh, Tyr, no! I'm a native Texan. Spent most of my life in the desert.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Desdenova wrote:Ciarin

Desdenova wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

Oh, Tyr, no! I'm a native Texan. Spent most of my life in the desert.

So what brought you to such a cold remote village? Also, what part of texas? I lived in San Antonio for about a year.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:So what brought

Ciarin wrote:

So what brought you to such a cold remote village? Also, what part of texas? I lived in San Antonio for about a year.

Derailed the thead enough already. Check your inbox.