Atheist Tracts

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Tracts

I'm certain that we are all aware of religious tracts. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to pass out atheist tracts? Wonder no more fellow non-believers, there is a website that makes free pamphlet designs for us to use. I'm thinking of printing some of these babies out and leaving them at my school's interfaith center for others to find. For that matter, why are my student fees being spent to fund an interfaith center? Oh well, enjoy these and share:

http://www.normalbobsmith.com/free/flyers/gif.html

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
The FFRF has 10 different

The FFRF has 10 different ones for sale. You can see 7 of them HERE.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Cool. My rap is, "I am god,

Cool. My rap is, "I am god, as all is god, and god has no faith."  Simple. Feels good too ....   

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wrote a couple of those

I wrote a couple of those things a while back: http://atheismtracts.googlepages.com If anyone is up to it, can you please check them for accuracy? Thanks

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Holy Cow! That's some

Holy Cow! That's some awesome stuff. I especially love Dan Barker's "Why Jesus? The front will probably make people think it is a gospel tract, but then WHAM! lol. I love it. I might have to buy that one and leave those in various places this winter.