FREE SARAH PALIN AND ALL CHRISTIANS!

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
FREE SARAH PALIN AND ALL CHRISTIANS!

Frustrated with fundamentalist christian stubbornness to face truth? One of the largest and frustrating issues facing scientists today is that the push back against evolution is so strong, these fundamentalist christians are taking to the government and to our schools indoctrinating creationism everywhere.  Why is this? First and formost, it is a mass effort by ministers everywhere to push hard, fast, and with unrelenting force so that the public won't even know what hit them.  Why?  THEY WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS IF THE PEOPLE LEARN THEY ARE FRAUDS. As a former brainwashed chrsitian, I can tell you that the mass flocks are truly programmed to fight your rationalist viewpoints by mostly throwing everything out the door all that you say simply by believing that "God" can do everything.  Understanding the christian programming will help you to break down these walls. Understand first that the fundamentalist christian was taught that the bible is the "Word of God", in fact, it goes deeper than that where they are indoctrinated to believe that the bible is not only holy, but the voice of "God" and therefore in a way IS God. REMEMBER THIS:  Christians ARE NOT STUPID, THEY ARE BRAINWASHED HUMAN BEINGS.  What does that mean?  That means to you that you that in order to be effective in helping to de-program them, you must first learn how to de-program them. BRAINWASHED?   Many people I have come across in my years as an atheist simply cannot accept the fact that christians are brainwashed.  Well, they truly are.  They pledge allegiance to an invisible "God", they sing to this "God", Witness to this "God", Pledge in MANY WAYS Allegiance to this "God", They pretend to drink blood and eat flesh of this "God" and risk their personal image by teaching their children and friends to do the same.  They give MONEY to this "God" and most have done this all of their lives!   Don't forget they go to WEDDINGS under this "God", they go to funerals for this "God" and basically christianity infiltrates most of their lives through the pledge of allegiance, patriotic songs, and even we now have "God" on our dollar money!  If you WANT TO BE SERIOUS about convincing christians of your message, then I suggest you learn HOW TO DE-PROGRAM and help your fellow human beings. THERE ARE DIRECT AND EASIER WAYS:    Understanding the brainwashed mind means that you MUST BRING DOWN THE BARRIER FOR WHICH THEY TALK TO YOU.  Fighting evolution versus creationism is moot to the average christian as you will lose and this is what the THINK  TANK CHARLATANS want you to do.  Why? BECAUSE IT GETS YOU AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST CRUTCH RELIGIOUS LEADERS HAVE.  What is that crutch?  THE BIBLE ITSELF. The Bible is the ONE ACE CARD THAT RELIGIOUS LEADERS COUNT ON TO KEEP THEIR FLOCKS UNDER THE TRANCE OF IGNORANCE.  If you take away this ACE CARD, their false prophet leaders will fall. THE BIBLE is what needs to be continuously proven to be the untrue story book that it is.  But DO NOT make it what it isn't, EVIL.  Books cannot be evil, they simply are words written on pages put together by men.  So DO NOT make the mistake of giving credit where credit is not do by placing emotions toward it.  It is a book which is somewhat of an anthology.  It is a collection of writings by perhaps over 100 authors and no one knows the exact number.   DISTANCING THE CHRISTIAN:  Do not distance yourself from the christian human being.  Instead show your genuine concern for their illness of being in a brainwashed state THAT WILL TRULY REQUIRE VOLUMES OF THEIR STRENGTH AND GOODNESS TO GET OUT OF THIS AILMENT THEY ARE IN.  It is a painful process to be de-programmed as in order for the process to be successful, they must do most of the processing themselves. THE LITMUS TEST:   Many people will argue me on this and state, "How do you know you have not been brainwashed into believing there is no "God" or in evolution.   Well, it is very simple.  You can do a "litmus test" and in fact, there are millions of  tests being performed on science every day and science is all about testing and has been since its conception.  The litmus test for religion doesn't exist for believers, it simply boils down to faith.  What we are asking intelligent human beings who are afflicted with severe brainwashing, is to do a litmus test on what they are taught. FAITH:  Remember always and help the christian to realize that "God" himself could not have faith as he is supposed to be all-knowing.  Repeat this so it sinks in and they remember this. It would be impossible for him to have "Faith" as "He" IS ALL KNOWING! ----- supposedly. KNOCKING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL:  Most of what seems obvious to you, simply IS NOT that easy to be obvious to the brainwashed.  Why? for many reasons, one of the greatest being that their minister provides them with lots of answers to KEEP THEIR FAITH AND DISBELIEVE YOU. WHAT POINTS DO YOU MAKE?   A.  First, let them know that you find it difficult to believe that the bible and "God" could be the same thing.  In fact, you KNOW that it must have been written by men.  Indeed, if you look at the bible as "God" then you are breaking one of the ten commandments, (which were written before there was a bible), of how "Thou Shalt have no other gods before me."  THE BIBLE DOES NOT AND COULD NOT EQUAL "GOD"  It didn't even exist in its entirety until after the gospels were written hundreds of years after "Jesus" was purported to have died. B.  Let them know that you have some MAJOR problems with several stories in the bible, (My favorites are Noah and the Ark, and Jonah and the Whale or Great Fish, & Joshua stopping the Sun and the Moon.)    Remember, christians are afflicted, not stupid.  But to reveal your major problems with these stories, YOU MUST READ THE FULL ACCOUNTS and understand all the reasons why they are ridiculous and impossible.  FORGET EVOLUTION for now... it makes no difference to them and this is exactly how you get off track to the delight of the ministry elite.  KNOW ALSO THAT EVERY STORY SHOULD HAVE A SETTING, A TIME AND PLACE!  Noah and the Ark would have happened, according to the bible, 4,350 years ago.  IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS, THEN YOU HAVE MORE STUDYING TO DO!   Most christians at this point, even brainwashed ones, realize that there is a major problem with the times these stories would have taken place.  They may not admit it to you because for them, right is better than losing their religion, but THEY WILL KNOW AND REALIZE THIS.  After all NOAH would then be the father of all mankind.   Understand also that genetic testing today WILL DISPROVE BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT this fantasy of an ark that existed 4,350 years ago.  WHY YOU ASK?   Think about it!  Aborigines in Australia have been isolated from the rest of the world for WELL OVER 20,000 YEARS!   When they are genetically tested, they will have NO RELATIONS that come close to this time frame of Noah and the Ark. C.  The bible has been changed over and over again with all of its many versions.  Pat Robertson's  version; "THE BOOK", is the most ridiculous and blatantly changed of them all.  He LITERALLY REMOVED many of the contradictions and basically edited it to his fancy.  To wish you say??..........  "He that addeth or taketh away from the words of this book.... etc..."  D.  ABOVE ALL "JESUS" REPRESENTS TRUTH AND HONESTY    In fact, "He" was a REBEL who rebelled against the priests and pharises and told others to do the same.  He WARNED of false prophets AND "HE" MEANT RELIGIOUS ONES ESPECIALLY!  "He" wanted ALL OF US to know the truth and to OPEN OUR EYES AND OPEN OUR EARS.  THE GREAT NEWS!!   Look, for all of you frustrated persons out there, realize this.  EVERY DAY there are more and more ex-christians who have de-programmed themselves, albeit with assistance from caring fellow humans, that join your ranks.  We are becoming more and more accessible to you so that YOU CAN ASK US ANYTHING.   Someone as myself who was so deeply indoctrinated has naturally a greater understanding on how to realize our goal of FREEING SARAH PALIN and all other fundamentalist christians from this affliction of HEAVY INDOCTRINATION that I promise you is DEEP BRAINWASHING.        

Live each day as the first day of the rest of your life.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
dem ders a mighty fine

dem ders a mighty fine wallotext ya got der boy

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paragraphs are your freind.

Paragraphs are your freind.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Words of advice:1.

Words of advice:

1. Paragraphs are your best friend.

2. Constant use of capitals is not. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
Response

I had this all written in paragraphs but when I posted it it did this to me.  Is there a way I can go back and correct this?

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
Thanks, there is a default

Thanks, there is a default that put this all in one paragraph, I had it all divided.  I am new here and trying to figure out how it works.

As far as the capitals, I am fully aware that it is normal to insist people are shouting with them, but frankly, it is easier for me to read and I could care less if people use capitals or not.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is an edit button

There is an edit button above the post. As this is your OP, you should be able to edit it.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
FREE SARAH PALIN AND ALL CHRISTIANS

Frustrated with fundamentalist christian stubbornness to face truth? One of the largest and most frustrating issues facing scientists today is that the push back against evolution is so strong. The fundamentalist christians are taking their war to the government and to our schools indoctrinating creationism everywhere. 

Why is this? First and formost, it is a mass effort by ministers everywhere to push hard, fast, and with unrelenting force so that the public won't even know what hit them.  Why?  THEY WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS IF THE PEOPLE LEARN THEY ARE FRAUDS. 

As a former brainwashed chrsitian, I can tell you that the mass flocks are truly programmed to fight your rationalist viewpoints by throwing most everything you say out the door, with the indoctrination they have been taught, by believing that "God" can do everything. 

Understanding the christian programming will help you to break down these walls. Understand first that the fundamentalist christian was taught that the bible is the "Word of God", in fact, it goes deeper than that, they are indoctrinated to believe that the bible is not only holy, but the voice of "God" and therefore in a way IS God. 

REMEMBER THIS:  Christians ARE NOT STUPID, THEY ARE BRAINWASHED HUMAN BEINGS.  What does that mean?  That means in order to be effective in helping to de-program them, you must first learn how to de-program them. 

BRAINWASHED?   Many people I have come across in my years as an atheist simply cannot accept the fact that christians are brainwashed.  Well, they truly are and here is part of it:  They pledge allegiance to an invisible "God", they sing to this "God", Witness to this "God", Pledge in many forms Allegiance to this "God", They pretend to drink blood and eat flesh of this "God" and risk their personal image by teaching their children and friends to do the same.  They give MONEY to this "God" and most have done this all of their lives!   Don't forget they go to WEDDINGS under this "God", they go to funerals for this "God" and basically christianity infiltrates most of their lives through the pledge of allegiance, patriotic songs, and even we now have "God" on our dollar money! 

IF YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS about convincing christians of your message, then I suggest you learn HOW TO DE-PROGRAM and help your fellow human beings. THERE ARE DIRECT AND EASIER WAYS:    Understanding the brainwashed mind means that you MUST BRING DOWN THE BARRIERS PREVENTING THEM FROM HEARING YOU.  Fighting evolution versus creationism is moot to the average christian as you will lose and this is what the THINK  TANK CHARLATANS want you to do.

Why? BECAUSE IT GETS YOU AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST CRUTCH RELIGIOUS LEADERS HAVE.  What is that crutch?  THE BIBLE ITSELF. The Bible is the ONE ACE CARD THAT RELIGIOUS LEADERS COUNT ON TO KEEP THEIR FLOCKS UNDER THE TRANCE OF IGNORANCE.  If you take away this ACE CARD, their false prophet leaders will fall. THE BIBLE is what needs to be continuously proven to be the untrue story book that it is.  But DO NOT make it what it isn't, EVIL.  Books cannot be evil, they simply are words written on pages put together by men.  So DO NOT make the mistake of giving credit where credit is not do by placing emotions toward it.  It is a book which is somewhat of an anthology.  It is a collection of writings by perhaps over 100 authors and no one knows the exact number.  

DISTANCING THE CHRISTIAN:  Do not distance yourself from the christian human being.  Instead, show your genuine concern for their illness of being in a brainwashed state this process WILL TRULY REQUIRE VOLUMES OF THEIR STRENGTH AND GOODNESS TO GET OUT OF THIS AILMENT THEY ARE IN.  It is a painful process to be de-programmed as in order for the process to be successful, they must do most of the processing themselves and risk a vast foundation they have built up over the years for themselves. 

THE LITMUS TEST:   Many people will argue me on this and state, "How do you know you have not been brainwashed into believing there is no "God" or in evolution.   Well, it is very simple.  You can do a "litmus test" and in fact, there are millions of  tests being performed on science every day and science is all about testing and has been since its conception.  The litmus test for religion doesn't exist for believers, it simply boils down to faith.  What we ask intelligent human beings who are afflicted with severe brainwashing, is to perform a litmus test on all they are taught.

FAITH:  Remember always and help the christian to realize that "God" himself could not have faith as he is supposed to be all-knowing.  Repeat this so it sinks in and they remember this; It would be impossible for "Him" to have "Faith" as "He" IS ALL KNOWING! ----- supposedly. 

KNOCKING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL:  Most of what seems obvious to you, simply IS NOT that easily so obvious to the brainwashed.  Why? for many reasons, one of the greatest being that their minister provides them with lots of answers to KEEP THEIR FAITH AND DISBELIEVE YOU. 

WHAT POINTS DO YOU MAKE?  

A.  First, let them know that you find it difficult to believe that the bible and "God" could be the same thing.  In fact, you KNOW that it must have been written by men.  Indeed, if you look at the bible as "God" then you are breaking one of the ten commandments, (which were written before there was a bible), of how "Thou Shalt have no other gods before me." 

THE BIBLE DOES NOT AND COULD NOT EQUAL "GOD"  It didn't even exist in its entirety until after the gospels were written hundreds of years after "Jesus" was purported to have died. 

B.  Let them know that you have some MAJOR problems with several stories in the bible, (My favorites are Noah and the Ark, and Jonah and the Whale or Great Fish, & Joshua stopping the Sun and the Moon.)    Remember, christians are afflicted, not stupid.  But to reveal your major problems with these stories, YOU MUST READ THE FULL ACCOUNTS and understand all the reasons why they are ridiculous and impossible. 

FORGET EVOLUTION for now... it makes no difference to them and this is exactly how you get off track to the delight of the ministry elite.  KNOW ALSO THAT EVERY STORY SHOULD HAVE A SETTING, A TIME AND PLACE!  Noah and the Ark would have happened, according to the bible, 4,350 years ago. 

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS, THEN YOU HAVE MORE STUDYING TO DO!   Most christians at this point, even brainwashed ones, realize that there is a major problem with the times these stories would have taken place.  They may not admit it to you because for them, right is better than losing their religion, but THEY WILL KNOW AND REALIZE THIS.  After all NOAH would then be the father of all mankind.  

Understand also that genetic testing today WILL DISPROVE BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT this fantasy of an ark that existed 4,350 years ago.  WHY YOU ASK?   Think about it!  Aborigines in Australia have been isolated from the rest of the world for WELL OVER 20,000 YEARS!   When they are genetically tested, they will have NO RELATIONS that come close to this time frame of Noah and the Ark. 

C.  The bible has been changed over and over again with all of its many versions.  Pat Robertson's  version; "THE BOOK", is the most ridiculous and blatantly changed of them all.  He LITERALLY REMOVED many of the contradictions and basically edited it to his fancy.  To which you reveal to the christian the warning stated in revelation..........  "He that addeth or taketh away from the words of this book.... etc..."  

D.  ABOVE ALL "JESUS" REPRESENTS TRUTH AND HONESTY    In fact, "He" was a REBEL who rebelled against the priests and pharises and told others to do the same.  He WARNED of false prophets AND "HE" MEANT RELIGIOUS ONES ESPECIALLY!  "He" wanted ALL OF US to know the truth and to OPEN OUR EYES AND OPEN OUR EARS.  

THE GREAT NEWS!!   Look, for all of you frustrated persons out there, realize this:  EVERY DAY there are more and more ex-christians who have de-programmed themselves, albeit with assistance from caring fellow humans, that join your ranks.  We are becoming more and more accessible to you so that YOU CAN ASK US ANYTHING.   Someone as myself who was so deeply indoctrinated has naturally a greater understanding on how to realize our goal of FREEING SARAH PALIN and all other fundamentalist christians from this affliction of HEAVY INDOCTRINATION that I promise you is DEEP BRAINWASHING.        

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome emeralds. You make

Welcome emeralds. You make some good points in your post. Though I would say that around here, most of us know already that theism is a form of brainwashing and/or mental disorder. Also, many of us are familiar with the Bible as you are. But still, some great points, and it doesn't hurt to emphasize them.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Some of us have also

Some of us have also written essays about this very subject:

Belief despite understanding the logic, and three steps to freedom

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
Freeing Sarah Palin

natural wrote:

Welcome emeralds. You make some good points in your post. Though I would say that around here, most of us know already that theism is a form of brainwashing and/or mental disorder. Also, many of us are familiar with the Bible as you are. But still, some great points, and it doesn't hurt to emphasize them.

Thank you Natural.   I have to say that what inspired me to find this website in the first place was watchnig the debate on YouTube between Kirk Cameron and the Rational Repsponse Squad.  Although the response squad made good points, I felt they missed the opportuinity to nail them down firmly and squarely by letting the audience know just what the goal of proving a "God" was.  Firmly and Squarely absolutely none of this would be happening if they were not trying to prove that it is their bible that is the word of this "God" that they are trying to prove.  

In my humble opinion,  we need to force others to see during the  debates that we have, that their bible is indeed and without question full of incredible mistakes and impossibilities, and we must use dates to do this. 4,350 years ago simply is not that long ago and I would argue that it is the Noah and the Ark story which is the most easily pointed out myth not to be true above all others.

As a nother poster pointed out, these people do have logic but it is deeply rejected in their programming.  Yet most fundamentalist christians today cannot refute genetic science.  Ask them during the debate if they refute genetics!  These people claim that the Earth is 6,000 years old.  We need to extrapolate on this and then extrapolate on their idea that their "Jesus" would want them to be truthful and honest and if they are not, they are then guilty of being false teachers.

emeralds
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: Some of

Hambydammit wrote:

Some of us have also written essays about this very subject:

Belief despite understanding the logic, and three steps to freedom

Thank you hambydammit.   I have read your essay and found there are great points you bring.  It also might be wise to use the fact that they promise and make oaths to follow their symbol of "Truth", and that is "Jesus".  In order to find truth, they should not spout claims that are simply beliefs as their "Jesus" would certainly call them on that.   Also, it is important perhaps that we reach the good side of their beliefs versus fear, as fear certainly was not a factor in my becoming a born=again christian at all.  Truly, the only reason I became one was  because I believed it to be the very right thing to do.  I never had a fear of hell nor was eager for the reward of heaven .  That is truly the way it was with me.  The largest reason by far was because I simply believed it was the good, truthful way.