Pat Condell and Zeitgeist

Sarah247
Sarah247's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pat Condell and Zeitgeist

I'm sure a lot of you have seen Pat Condell. I found his stuff on YouTube last night (slow, I know) and thought it was great! Reading through the comments people left him was worth the time, too.

Also, I have seen Zeitgeist and have my opinions but what do other people who have seen it think? To me it seems like the conspiracy theorists hay-day. Smiling

- Sarah

"I’m a polyatheist - there are many gods I don’t believe in." - Dan Fouts

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
I saw Zeigeist about a year

I saw Zeigeist about a year ago and the only thing that impressed me about the movie was the opening music score. Most of the movie in straight conjecture and not scholarly at any real level. I believe they have the basis of the movie correct in part one anyways that christians borrowed their concept of god from pagan sources. It's funny that christians will say that muslims borrowed ideas from christianity, but christians didn't borrow ideas from other god cults.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Badbark
User is offlineOffline
Sarah247 wrote: I'm sure a

Sarah247 wrote:

I'm sure a lot of you have seen Pat Condell. I found his stuff on YouTube last night (slow, I know) and thought it was great! Reading through the comments people left him was worth the time, too.

Also, I have seen Zeitgeist and have my opinions but what do other people who have seen it think? To me it seems like the conspiracy theorists hay-day. Smiling

I have a man-crush on Pat Condell. He’s the best thing on YouTube.

I’d agree with your opinion on Zeitgeist. It’s nothing more than run of the mill conspiracy theory nonsense. Although, I have to admit to being sucked in for a while watching the Jesus segment.  

If you haven’t done so already I would advise checking out ‘The God who wasn’t there’.

Sarah247
Sarah247's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The God who Wasn't There"

"The God who Wasn't There" is considered a documentary favorite of mine. I loved it. As for your man-crush... I won't tell anyone Eye-wink

- Sarah

"I’m a polyatheist - there are many gods I don’t believe in." - Dan Fouts