Are *your* kids being turned into communists!?

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are *your* kids being turned into communists!?

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Communist_kindergartens_disgust_local_welder

Okay, seriously. If you can still keep a straight face every time you hear a right-winger say, 'Wealth Redistribution' after reading that article, you're a traitor to your country (whichever one it is).

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
"A senator who genuinely

"A senator who genuinely cares about the welfare of other people is too dangerous for America."

LOL

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fanas wrote:"A senator who

Fanas wrote:

"A senator who genuinely cares about the welfare of other people is too dangerous for America."

LOL

It's a sad truth, in a world, where America = power and financial interests, not people. In such a world, caring about people's lives is a mutiny against the corporate good. So let's revolt.

By the way, redistribution of wealth is what I am all for, except for it must be a wealth of big corporations, or whole nations and branches of industries, their capitalistically arising excessive resources. This is also why do we need capitalism, we need those excesses, so we can distribute them.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fanas wrote:"A senator who

Fanas wrote:

LOL

Unfortunately, there is no source for the quote. It appears to be a lie made up by left wing hate mongers.

Yes let's riot, steal and destroy our infrasture and sell it off so we can party on for a few months. Then when there's no capital equipment to grow and distribute our food, good and services, we can all starve to death and freeze to death this winter. Sounds like a great plan. At least we feel good about "caring" in the process.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Fanas wrote:"A

EXC wrote:

Fanas wrote:

LOL

Unfortunately, there is no source for the quote. It appears to be a lie made up by left wing hate mongers.

Yes let's riot, steal and destroy our infrasture and sell it off so we can party on for a few months. Then when there's no capital equipment to grow and distribute our food, good and services, we can all starve to death and freeze to death this winter. Sounds like a great plan. At least we feel good about "caring" in the process.

Stop global whining.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ugh. Uncyclopedia is like

Ugh. Uncyclopedia is like Encyclopaedia Dramatica if ED somehow lost all of its humor.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zymotic wrote:Ugh.

Zymotic wrote:

Ugh. Uncyclopedia is like Encyclopaedia Dramatica if ED somehow lost all of its humor.

Well, yeah. Actually, I wrote an article to local version of Uncyclopedia, about a hair, and it was immediately picked among good articles.
According to my research, the hair is a parasitic plant, feeding on victim's blood and nutrients, and protecting it in return from cold, so it actually became a symbiosis over the years. The most oxygenated blood is in the brain, this is why the hair grows mainly on the head. According to my research, the hair stimulated a size of the brain on humans, because the bigger brain requires more blood, oxygen, nutrients and so on, and so the hair can feed better on it. So the hair organism actually stands behind a human evolution and intelligence. 
In times of hunger, the hair didn't have much nutrients, this is why they grew it's roots a bit down, around people's mouth, to catch the remains of host's food. We call these hair roots a beard and mustache. Women were historically fed by men, this is why this feature didn't develop on them.
The hair symbiont affects the host's behavior to a form supporting a survival. People with long hair are rare to be seen at war or under a regular army drill, because the long hair stimulates an intelligence and no clever person would ever spend a time under a sergeant's yelling, or bullets flying around. Also, hippies and women are usually long-haired and rare to be seen on battlegrounds. Long-haired people often calls for a ban on nuclear weapons, stopping wars, and solving a pollution, because their hair symbionts wants to live and thrive in this world.

This is why people with long hair are strong individualities with significant intellect and strong feeling for peace, a true hope of humanity. This is the overall summary of the article.
Mine's like well over a half meter, and I hope it works Smiling

I have prepared a next article about a paranormal building of univerity college I lived in for a semester. It was like there would be  poltergeists, a wine puddles, smoke, bottles, and traffic signs mysteriously materialized every night on the corridors, accompanied by a great noise, screams and crazy laughter. Poltergeists are really dangerous. Also, our fridge violated a laws of physics, things in there often disappeared from there into another dimension. Maybe the spirit of the fridge, which freezes the things in there by his power, took some food as an offering. He took my butter and salami and someone else's yoghurts.  It was a true paradise for a paranormal investigator.
Well actually one really mysterious thing happened there. I was out of my room and my keys disappeared and later I found them in my locked room. (a roommate did let me in)

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol.  this reminds me of

lol.  this reminds me of when i was reading fidel castro's new spoken autobiography earlier this year and our 3 year-old nephew was visiting.  he doesn't speak english but i always try to teach him a couple new words, so when he came near me i would flip to a picture of fidel in the photo insert and point at it and say, "to je fidel (that's fidel).  povec (say), 'fidel.'"  and he would repeat, "fidel."  for the rest of their visit, whenever he would come around me while i was reading i would flip to the photo and say, "kto je to (who is that)?" and he would say, "fidel!"

his parents (my wife's older brother and his wife) are slovaks, so they just thought it was funny, but i remember thinking, "i wish they were typical american parents so i could get a kick out of watching the blood drain from their faces when i teach their kid about castro."

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I am a long hair , like way

I am a long hair , like way long! ... whatever ....  

Anyway, allowing rich dynasties is wrong, as they are the enemy of we the common people. EAT THE RICH.

EXC, I don't get you ????

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
I swear I'd like to smack

I swear I'd like to smack the moron that came up with the word 'redistribute' (in reference to wealth primarily). As if wealth were 'distributed' in the first place!? Stolen, earned or inherited are the choices for 'wealth distribution' are they not? If society were to take the wealth from the rich then they would distribute it NOT re-distribute it.

It's a non-word. Right along with 'preheat' and 'securitization'.

Quite an amazing thing... one wonders if the people who use these words are doing so out of ignorance or as a means of deception.

Of course, Nietzsche said: "The liar uses the valid designations, the words, to make the unreal appear as real." A woefully inadequate disclaimer follows to excuse himself, the reader, and all others from erroneously choosing the wrong word to convey truth.

darth_josh says: "Liars create their own words and let the ignorant designate their meaning.", which we can plainly evidence by simply listening to contemporary philosophy, journalism, politics, or song lyrics.

So in other words(pun intended), if you use a word that has been ascribed a nonsensical definition then you should know that I will not be the only person within the herd that laughs at as well as pities your pathetic ability to either mask your ignorance or obfuscate your duplicity.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
george carlin nails

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Zymotic

Luminon wrote:

Zymotic wrote:

Well, yeah. Actually, I wrote an article to local version of Uncyclopedia, about a hair, and it was immediately picked among good articles.
According to my research, the hair is a parasitic plant, feeding on victim's blood and nutrients, and protecting it in return from cold, so it actually became a symbiosis over the years. The most oxygenated blood is in the brain, this is why the hair grows mainly on the head. According to my research, the hair stimulated a size of the brain on humans, because the bigger brain requires more blood, oxygen, nutrients and so on, and so the hair can feed better on it. So the hair organism actually stands behind a human evolution and intelligence. 
In times of hunger, the hair didn't have much nutrients, this is why they grew it's roots a bit down, around people's mouth, to catch the remains of host's food. We call these hair roots a beard and mustache. Women were historically fed by men, this is why this feature didn't develop on them.
The hair symbiont affects the host's behavior to a form supporting a survival. People with long hair are rare to be seen at war or under a regular army drill, because the long hair stimulates an intelligence and no clever person would ever spend a time under a sergeant's yelling, or bullets flying around. Also, hippies and women are usually long-haired and rare to be seen on battlegrounds. Long-haired people often calls for a ban on nuclear weapons, stopping wars, and solving a pollution, because their hair symbionts wants to live and thrive in this world.

This is why people with long hair are strong individualities with significant intellect and strong feeling for peace, a true hope of humanity. This is the overall summary of the article.
Mine's like well over a half meter, and I hope it works Smiling

I have prepared a next article about a paranormal building of univerity college I lived in for a semester. It was like there would be  poltergeists, a wine puddles, smoke, bottles, and traffic signs mysteriously materialized every night on the corridors, accompanied by a great noise, screams and crazy laughter. Poltergeists are really dangerous. Also, our fridge violated a laws of physics, things in there often disappeared from there into another dimension. Maybe the spirit of the fridge, which freezes the things in there by his power, took some food as an offering. He took my butter and salami and someone else's yoghurts.  It was a true paradise for a paranormal investigator.
Well actually one really mysterious thing happened there. I was out of my room and my keys disappeared and later I found them in my locked room. (a roommate did let me in)

I got long hair and I am against war.

You nailed it Smiling

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:his parents (my

iwbiek wrote:

his parents (my wife's older brother and his wife) are slovaks, so they just thought it was funny, but i remember thinking, "i wish they were typical american parents so i could get a kick out of watching the blood drain from their faces when i teach their kid about castro."

Yes children, can you say "risk your life on a death raft in the open ocean to get the fuck away from Fidel and communism"?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
I read Reason magazine

I read Reason magazine online. In one of the comments to an article someone mentioned that they were worried that their child would be ruined by being taught populism in kindergarten. Should I ever have children I will try to instill in them the idea that teachers are not to be trusted. If a teacher tells my future, hypothetical children something that is not directly pertaining to an academic matter, I hope that my children won't take it to heart. After realizing that I had been spoon fed government propaganda in elementary school, I no longer trust schools when it comes to teaching about social issues. Has anyone here been in the DARE program as a kid? It makes me sick to think that I believed the crap they fed me.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:lol.  this

iwbiek wrote:

lol.  this reminds me of when i was reading fidel castro's new spoken autobiography earlier this year and our 3 year-old nephew was visiting.  he doesn't speak english but i always try to teach him a couple new words, so when he came near me i would flip to a picture of fidel in the photo insert and point at it and say, "to je fidel (that's fidel).  povec (say), 'fidel.'"  and he would repeat, "fidel."  for the rest of their visit, whenever he would come around me while i was reading i would flip to the photo and say, "kto je to (who is that)?" and he would say, "fidel!"

I would hope that most parents would act normally while you did it, and then after you left they would explain to their kids what a horrible dictator Castro is. An explanation of how people risk everything to flee Cuba should do the trick. Oddly I remember being around five years old and my mother explaining to me who Saddam Hussein was and what it means to be a dictator.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
One wonders what Cuba would

One wonders what Cuba would be like if it weren't for the US.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote:I would

Jormungander wrote:

I would hope that most parents would act normally while you did it, and then after you left they would explain to their kids what a horrible dictator Castro is.

see, this is the american parent.  isn't this a tad knee-jerk?  all i did was point to a picture of a historical figure and tell the kid his name.  i was hardly teaching him slogans.

Jormungander wrote:

An explanation of how people risk everything to flee Cuba should do the trick.

there's more takes on who flees cuba, why, and how easily they can do it than the US media gives.  you should at least check into it before making judgments or teaching a child about it.  two good places to start are tad szulc's balanced (or even leaning towards unsympathetic) biography fidel: a critical portrait, though it's now pretty outdated, and the new fidel autobiography i mentioned.  the autobiography is actually one long interview with ignacio ramon, a french journalist.  even if you don't trust him, fidel gives his side of the whole refugee and highjacker situation with very little rhetoric and a lot of case-by-case facts, which is more than i can say for CNN or fox news.  there are also A LOT of endnotes in that book that provide even more facts.  while he may not always be the benevolent dictator he styles himself as, you can at least see that it's hardly as simplistic as the jingoists would like us to believe.

Jormungander wrote:

Oddly I remember being around five years old and my mother explaining to me who Saddam Hussein was and what it means to be a dictator.

what exactly does it mean to be a "dictator"?  is it some species of animal?  can we really paint a broad stroke and lump fidel in with saddam, ho chi minh in with pol pot, tito in with ceausescu, alexander dubcek in with stalin?  they all possessed what most americans would call "dictatorial" powers, even though they left very different legacies.  shit, if it's just in terms of body count, shouldn't we put abraham lincoln in there somewhere, since he was more than a little responsible for the deaths of untold numbers of his own people, and possessed some pretty extraordinary powers at the time (he took the unprecedented step of suspending habeas corpus without consulting congress)?  or does he get off easy because it was a "civil war"?  well, then why malign lenin, trotsky, or the cheka, since they saw their situation as a "civil war"?  the same thing goes with kim il sung, who saw south korea as nothing more than a rebellious population.  or janos kadar in hungary, who is usually demonized in western history books for stamping out the 1956 democratic revolution: to him it was nothing more than a rebellion threatening the established order. 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson