Racheal Maddow the anti-OCrappy

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Racheal Maddow the anti-OCrappy

It is nice to see a face on cable news who isn't a right wing pundit slamming people who don't thump a bible or dont vote republican. Racheal Maddow for President and Keith Olberman for President, or John Stewart for President and Steven Cobert for VP.

In any case, it is nice to see that more and more people in America are looking for substance rather than religious rehtoric.

"Jesus is my favorite philosopher" Might get you ellected once, but the only way to hold power and pass it down wining with a platform like that, is if your goal is a tyranical theocracy.

I am so happy to see the backlash against the superficial non-substanitive club mentality the right wing has been selling for the past 8 years.

GO RACHEAL MADDOW!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck yeah! For those of you

Fuck yeah!

For those of you who might be unable to put a name to a face, this is some of Maddow's finest work:

I'm glad to see McCain finally telling people to cool their jets, but for the sake of all that's good, it took him long enough! The fact that neither he nor Palin reprimanded the supports uttering threats and nonsense at their rallies still really agitates me (...Well, not so much with Palin; I mean, what am I to expect from a fundamentalist? But McCain? Dammit, John, you're better than that!)

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940