You say he's ready for the *national* stage? Uh, I think McCain needs some more practice with the more conventional ones first

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
You say he's ready for the *national* stage? Uh, I think McCain needs some more practice with the more conventional ones first

Well, to be fair, stairs are tricky little bastards sometimes... Sticking out tongue

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Oh, yeah. And apparently

Oh, yeah. And apparently he also gets lost rather easily when it comes to 'hemispheres' and 'countries' and 'europe' and 'latin america'. But, y'know... can you blame him? It's all just so complicated! Sticking out tongue

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Well, to

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Well, to be fair, stairs are tricky little bastards sometimes... Sticking out tongue

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with left his eye?

Does anybody really think the republicans would be honest about whether there was something wrong with his health at this point in the campaign?

If mccain and palin win we are in deep shit

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you take a look at the

If you take a look at the 'droopiness' of his left nostril, his left cheek and the left side of his mouth, aiia, it becomes clear that the problem is much more serious than simply his left eye. The whole left side is his face (and perhaps his body) is degenerating (it looks like it's slowly going paralyzed, actually, like it does with some stroke victims. I'm not saying he is a stroke victim - I'm just the characteristics of paralysis are certainly there).

Actually, to be honest, I think his cheek is far more telling than his eye (though his eye is certainly a contender in it's own right). I mean, look at that fucker - it's sticking-out like a bulging volcano peak.

I wish I could find a good set of smiling photos from his 2000 run to post side-by-side with 2008 shots for comparison so really good comparitive analysis could be done, but I find them hard to come by. Most of his 2000 shots are from angles that are really biased in favor of my analysis, or show McCain laughing (which would hide most of the droopiness if it's present). I want to be fair with what I'm digging - if anyone cares to help me find some shots that just show him giving his typical modest smile (I'd like about 15-20 for a half-reasonable sample size), I'd really appreciate it.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

February 27, 1940

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's a dozen comparative

Here's a dozen comparative images to get us started:

(photos from 2000 on the right, photos from 2008 on the left)

...What do you guys think? Personally, I think it's like night & day. The poor guy is getting very sick.

Quote:

February 27, 1940

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Well, to

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Well, to be fair, stairs are tricky little bastards sometimes... 

Yeah, sometimes tricky to navigate when you're on 'em...

HELL, he couldn't even find the freakin stairs !

How pathetic. And sad.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
He looks like a corpse in

He looks like a corpse in the 08 pictures.  A ghostly corpse... he needs a well deserved retirement home, not a white house.