Very fit ghosts caught on tape

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very fit ghosts caught on tape

It seems that Kansas ghosts like to hang out and get fit. Cool, huh?

Stupid fucking ghosts. I don't even walk around the block, and here they are, getting all buff, setting the bar higher for us living folks.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prime example of

Prime example of spectrecise.

D'ya suppose they binge after workouts ?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's the Ghost of Unused

It's the Ghost of Unused Memberships!

On the darkest nights, if you listen very hard, you can hear her quiet lament: "I'll get to the spa tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I'll start at the spa. But today: ice cream."

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anybody else catch the

Anybody else catch the lights on in that footage?  Who wants to bet this is a publicity stunt for the business?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Presumably the motion

Presumably the motion scanners track movement that would be coming from the ceiling, too? The 'orb' looks curiously familiar to a flashlight projection: someone could simply be waving a flashlight (which the motion sensors would pick-up) and just shining the beam down in the camera's field of view.

...Actually, looking at it again, I don't think they'd even need to be at the ceiling's height. Just standing outside the FoV of the camera anywhere on the floor would do it.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder how much it can

I wonder how much it can bench. 

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote:I wonder how much

jmm wrote:

As much as it is *inclined*  to.

(pun intended)

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wonko wrote:jmm wrote:I

Wonko wrote:

jmm wrote:

As much as it is *inclined*  to.

(pun intended)

HA! 

Those 'orbs' do look a little like the light from a flashlight. At least the owner said "there has to be a logical explanatin" ... her mother on the other hand "...it could be a spirit" ... really?

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:... her mother on the

Quote:

... her mother on the other hand "...it could be a spirit"

Could be my right testicle. Might've be having an out-of-balls experience and just drifted their way.

You just never know.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:

... her mother on the other hand "...it could be a spirit"

Could be my right testicle. Might've be having an out-of-balls experience and just drifted their way.

You just never know.

That's just nuts.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Could be

Kevin R Brown wrote:

You just never know.

As the mom said, "Nothing's impossible." Though I have to say, if it was your testicle, you might want to have it looked at; it looked all glowy and fuzzy. That can't be good.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
It was Chuck Norris. He

It was Chuck Norris. He worked out so fast you never saw him and  had sex with the manager all at the same time.

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:It was

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

It was Chuck Norris. He worked out so fast you never saw him and  had sex with the manager all at the same time.

I don't have any grand opinion on Norris, but a lady friend looking over my shoulder just now said, "Yeah, and maybe he taught a thespian class too. Oh wait a minute.... he has no class and he certainly can't act."

'Twas funny to me... I had to include it.