I'm Christian (go ahead try to fix me)

Lamb-of-Truth
User is offlineOffline
I'm Christian (go ahead try to fix me)

I noticed a slogon... "Believe in God? We can fix that." Go ahead and try to fix me. I want to test my faith.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Nothing is separate, all is

Nothing is separate, all is ONE , so I am atheist, I AM GOD, as You ...

Aware or not, that all is ONE, as no MASTER is even possible, outside make believe theology bunk.

I prefer testing reality, how the parts fit together  .... but so far No Master yet found.  So FUCK "make believe" dogma worship for any reason yet worthy. Only truth rules. The best yet is thermodynamics .... ONEness.

Obviously we are god , the real shit, of zero fantasy apart from any god dogma shit separatist definitions .... as all such ignorant reasons as in faith worship delusion of hopeful musings, is obviously ignorance of what reality is.  .... Go science reality.

"Faith" is surrender to the the awe, but "Science"says no surrender, how does  the awe work ??? Zero surrender ....

It is the blind that deny me , and they are to be healed, and so I proclaim again and always. "I AM GOD AS YOU" ....  WTF ain't god?  Well every god definition of religion SEPARATISM is bunk crap .....

Buddha 2500 yrs ago , " let's stop wasting our time on a separate god savior something crap ideas " .... "We are the stuff to focus on, stop pretending, focus on what we are .... no more fantasy thinking.

Nothing is Magic. Nothing is Separate. Nothing will change the fact that "YOU ARE GOD AS I" .....

FAITH has been tested, it FAILED.

Simple Simon, Occams Razor ... I AM GOD, as all is god , FUCK Religion, all is ONE.