It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE WILLFULLY IMPOSSIBLE IMPENETRABLE VAS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
No, this is another thing you can't comprehend about God.
No. This is another thing you can't comprehend about logic.
Fonzie wrote:
God knows what we're going to do and what's going to happen before it happens yet there is free will.
Literally impossible.
Fonzie wrote:
If anyone is lost it is 100% his/her fault - if anyone is saved it's 100% GOD'S GLORY.  The two are NOT mutually exclusive as you say from your parking place in the unbelief parking lot.  
Literally impossible. And now another message from the insane simpleton. We'll be right back!

Vas,

You really are in need of God - Who could make the impossible understandable.  You are trying to take DIY to the level it was never intended (trying to be your own god).  You may be a great Canadian as you describe yourself in a false state of pride - thinking you know something yet compared to what there is to know knowing nothing... but you make a lousy god.  You have a god that can't do anything, can't come up with anything, doesn't give you understanding of anything - and is in a steady procession to the graveyard which you won't seriously consider (though you will undoubtably see eternity nevertheless).  Yet you are convinced that since you are able to say, "here's back at you", and, "that's impossible", and "put God to the test" by coming to God in doubt, saying, "you have to prove Yourself to me before I Vas the proud Canadian who knows about zilch will turn loose of said zilch, his nothing, his nowhere, and his lofty airs and then maybe consider You, the God of all the earth, the Creator of everything Who Spoke the world into existence and sent His Son to Save us.

You think it's impossible for example that Judas had free will yet at the same time God Knew he would betray Christ - and God spoke it long ago through His prophets.  God could make everything new for you and you could start down the well lit road of understanding (by His Holy Spirit) - but the fear of The LORD is the beginning of that Knowledge and Wisdom.  You have that initial problem which is your ensnared state.

Now for a few words from the adamant slicer and dicer who simply bats it all away yet answers nothing with substance -

and into the cloud it goes............

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You really are

Fonzie wrote:
You really are in need of God

No, I don't need anything that doesn't exist. You are in desperate need of logic and critical thinking though.

Fonzie wrote:
Who could make the impossible understandable

Impossible is impossible, and will always be impossible. It will never be understandable, because it is impossible.

Fonzie wrote:
You are trying to take DIY to the level it was never intended (trying to be your own god).

I don't need to try, I AM my own god. Noone and nothing has more power over my past, present, and future than myself.

Fonzie wrote:
 You may be a great Canadian as you describe yourself in a false state of pride

Only theists have false pride. The arrogance and prideful ego of a theist cannot be matched by anything, anywhere.

Fonzie wrote:
thinking you know something yet compared to what there is to know knowing nothing.

And yet, compared to the likes of you, I'm omniscient.
I don't want or need to know everything anyway. Not only would it make existence pointless and boring, it would make me god of everything instead of just myself. That doesn't sound very enjoyable.

Fonzie wrote:
but you make a lousy god.

No I make an awesome god. It's the false god you preach about that is lousy.

Fonzie wrote:
You have a god that can't do anything, can't come up with anything, doesn't give you understanding of anything - and is in a steady procession to the graveyard which you won't seriously consider (though you will undoubtably see eternity nevertheless).

Wrong, wrong, wrong, irrelevant, wrong, and wrong.

Fonzie wrote:
Yet you are convinced that since you are able to say, "here's back at you", and, "that's impossible", and "put God to the test" by coming to God in doubt, saying, "you have to prove Yourself to me before I Vas the proud Canadian who knows about zilch will turn loose of said zilch, his nothing, his nowhere, and his lofty airs and then maybe consider You, the God of all the earth, the Creator of everything Who Spoke the world into existence and sent His Son to Save us.

It is perfectly reasonable to demand proof of the existence of a god that wants to turn me into a mindless puppet. Especially when that god makes grandiose claims through his followers of superpowers for which no evidence exists. Every single thing you attribute to your god is unproven.

Fonzie wrote:
You think it's impossible for example that Judas had free will yet at the same time God Knew he would betray Christ

I don't think it is impossible, I know it is impossible. Absolutely impossible. A square cannot be a circle, and fate cannot exist if there is free will. Ironically your extreme stupidity allows me to throw one of the oldest and rehashed atheist arguments in your face. Most theists are smart enough to know your claims are impossible, so they don't make them. But whenever someone as braindead as yourself pops up, the argument becomes valid once more:
According to your logic, god can make a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it. Thus proving your god is not a god at all.

Congratulations, you just got owned by an argument even older than your god.

Fonzie wrote:
God could make everything new for you and you could start down the well lit road of understanding (by His Holy Spirit) - but the fear of The LORD is the beginning of that Knowledge and Wisdom.  You have that initial problem which is your ensnared state.

I don't fear things that don't exist. I've had an open offer to god to show himself my entire life. The problem would be his, if he existed, not mine.

And now another brief commercial break to ignore, brought by the insane hypocritical fool.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Troll-Feedng show was of very poor quality, recycling the same tired dialogue every episode.  Yet the Canadian Broadcasting Company continued to to generously support the programme,  based on imaginary viewership and ratings.

And it was still too easy...

Quote:
 No, I don't need anything that doesn't exist. You are in desperate need of logic and critical thinking though.
You don't think you need god because you don't believe in god.  If you believed in god, you would realize you are in desperate need of god and his gift of salvation.

Quote:
Impossible is impossible, and will always be impossible. It will never be understandable, because it is impossible.
god is god, and all things possible through god are possible through god.  You don't need to understand, you just need to believe.

Quote:
I don't need to try, I AM my own god. Noone and nothing has more power over my past, present, and future than myself.
You don't make a very good god of Canada, when there's only the one true god of Israel, who rose from the dead in the past and will save you in the future (as long as you accept him in the present).

Quote:
Only theists have false pride. The arrogance and prideful ego of a theist cannot be matched by anything, anywhere.
I am proud to be a sheep of christ, and there's nothing false about that.  You can have your false pride now in Canada, but you will have true humility in the kingdom of god.

Quote:
I don't think it is impossible, I know it is impossible. Absolutely impossible. A square cannot be a circle, and fate cannot exist if there is free will.
You pretend to know, by rejecting the source of absolute knowledge (god).  A square cannot be a circle, but a sinner can be saved from his fate, if he accepts god through his free will. 

Quote:
I've had an open offer to god to show himself my entire life.
The offer is all around you, and in the bible.  If you choose not to read the Fine Print, that's your problem, not god's.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And now that the insane fool

And now that the insane fool is done talking to himself, we're back!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
LIGHT IS SWEET - IT IS PLEASANT FOR THE EYES TO BEHOLD THE SON

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You really are in need of God
Fonzie wrote:
Who could make the impossible understandable
Fonzie wrote:
You are trying to take DIY to the level it was never intended (trying to be your own god).
Fonzie wrote:
 You may be a great Canadian as you describe yourself in a false state of pride
Fonzie wrote:
thinking you know something yet compared to what there is to know knowing nothing.
And yet, compared to the likes of you, I'm omniscient. I don't want or need to know everything anyway. Not only would it make existence pointless and boring, it would make me god of everything instead of just myself. That doesn't sound very enjoyable.
Fonzie wrote:
but you make a lousy god.
No I make an awesome god. It's the false god you preach about that is lousy.
Fonzie wrote:
You have a god that can't do anything, can't come up with anything, doesn't give you understanding of anything - and is in a steady procession to the graveyard which you won't seriously consider (though you will undoubtably see eternity nevertheless).
Wrong, wrong, wrong, irrelevant, wrong, and wrong.
Fonzie wrote:
Yet you are convinced that since you are able to say, "here's back at you", and, "that's impossible", and "put God to the test" by coming to God in doubt, saying, "you have to prove Yourself to me before I Vas the proud Canadian who knows about zilch will turn loose of said zilch, his nothing, his nowhere, and his lofty airs and then maybe consider You, the God of all the earth, the Creator of everything Who Spoke the world into existence and sent His Son to Save us.
It is perfectly reasonable to demand proof of the existence of a god that wants to turn me into a mindless puppet. Especially when that god makes grandiose claims through his followers of superpowers for which no evidence exists. Every single thing you attribute to your god is unproven.
Fonzie wrote:
You think it's impossible for example that Judas had free will yet at the same time God Knew he would betray Christ
I don't think it is impossible, I know it is impossible. Absolutely impossible. A square cannot be a circle, and fate cannot exist if there is free will. Ironically your extreme stupidity allows me to throw one of the oldest and rehashed atheist arguments in your face. Most theists are smart enough to know your claims are impossible, so they don't make them. But whenever someone as braindead as yourself pops up, the argument becomes valid once more: According to your logic, god can make a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it. Thus proving your god is not a god at all. Congratulations, you just got owned by an argument even older than your god.
Fonzie wrote:
God could make everything new for you and you could start down the well lit road of understanding (by His Holy Spirit) - but the fear of The LORD is the beginning of that Knowledge and Wisdom.  You have that initial problem which is your ensnared state.
I don't fear things that don't exist. I've had an open offer to god to show himself my entire life. The problem would be his, if he existed, not mine. And now another brief commercial break to ignore, brought by the insane hypocritical fool.

Vas,

If you have a god that you can manage and understand - it's not much of a god, in fact it isn't God.  In your case you have a lousy god - being yourself - which you even fool yourself into thinking you understand and manage and are a piece of work god.  The Real God is beyond you - His Thoughts are not your thoughts, His Ways are not your ways.  (not my idea, He Reveals it in His Word Which you unfortunately don't accept or believe and deprive yourself of).  

Yet the choice still lies within you at this time.  You can still be delivered from the snare you're caught in.  You can receive the Gift through faith.  Light can arise in darkness - (Light will always win the fight between Light and darkness).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:If you have a

Fonzie wrote:
If you have a god that you can manage and understand - it's not much of a god, in fact it isn't God.

That's your opinion. In reality, understanding and management is irrelevant. Power is all that matters. And I have all the power.

Fonzie wrote:
In your case you have a lousy god - being yourself - which you even fool yourself into thinking you understand and manage and are a piece of work god.

Considering you worship a god which is inferior to me in almost every respect (If it exists. If it doesn't exist then the only thing it has over me is popularity, which I'm ok with), your opinion on my quality is best ridiculed.

Fonzie wrote:
 The Real God is beyond you - His Thoughts are not your thoughts, His Ways are not your ways.

Correct. Because I exist, and he doesn't.

Fonzie wrote:
(not my idea, He Reveals it in His Word Which you unfortunately don't accept or believe and deprive yourself of).  

Not your idea, the idea of ignorant primitives who understood the world less than a child today does.

Fonzie wrote:
Yet the choice still lies within you at this time.  You can still be delivered from the snare you're caught in.  You can receive the Gift through faith.

Nope. I have lots of things I can choose, but I can't choose to believe in things that don't exist. The day your god proves itself to me is the day I'll start believing in it.

Fonzie wrote:
Light can arise in darkness - (Light will always win the fight between Light and darkness).

Yes it can, and you can choose the light right now. Come out of the darkness of ignorance and fear and hate. Enter the light of reason and understanding and knowledge. Stop being a slave to people who made things up, and died forgotten, thousands of years ago. Take control of your own life, and see the light for the first time since you were brainwashed into belief as a child.

After these messages, we'll be right back!

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still too easy...

Quote:
Power is all that matters. And I have all the power.
You may think you have the power when you're playing god on your gaming console, but you'll be in for a shock when you find out you're out of extra lives, with no high score to show for it.  As jesus said to Pilate, "".You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above".

Quote:
Considering you worship a god which is inferior to me in almost every respect.
They treated jesus as inferior when they crucified him, but he didn't look so inferior after rising on the 3rd day.  As an evolutionist you obviously believe some are superior to others, but through jesus we are all made equal.

Quote:
Not your idea, the idea of ignorant primitives who understood the world less than a child today does.
It is god's idea and the only "ignorant primitives" are the ones who turn away from his Revelation.

Quote:
The day your god proves itself to me is the day I'll start believing in it.
god will not force you to believe in him by providing proof.  You must choose to humble yourself and turn to god.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back! We really do

And we're back! We really do apologise for the useless drivel the insane fool keeps posting, but you really can't teach sanity. Eye-wink

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi folks

Great to see this thread is still trundling on. 

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
186,000 + MILES / SECOND

Atheistextremist wrote:

Great to see this thread is still trundling on. 

A-Extreme,

The precious and sustaining thing in trundling through life on both your side and mine is faith.  You are able to forge on with your faith in science, yourself, your poll of atheist thinking, your fatalist philosophy, your disarming wit, whatever.  Like the little satellite sailing on past Pluto your science experiment sails through the Universe God Spoke into existence demonstrating the benchmark of non-observance; the non - seeing faithful atheist keeping the lie balloon afloat on the back end of an atheist vacuum cleaner.  The difference is close in the heart and mind - the spark of light that opens with, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth".  

The eyes of faith can change quickly - with the speed of LIGHT.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Science doesn't require

Science doesn't require faith.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
OVER 50 MILES FROM HOME EXPERTS

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

Neither does science exclude faith & marvel in God.   Science didn't create the stuff it deals with - though I have seen a guy talking as if he was actually there a million years ago when what he claims happened happened.  Funny what a little frisbie, college halls, dull classes and marching to "Pomp and Circumstance" does for the attitude. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

Neither does science exclude faith

Yes actually, it does.

Fonzie wrote:
& marvel in God.

Science is concerned with things that are testable and verifiable, not fairy tales.

Fonzie wrote:
  Science didn't create the stuff it deals with

So science didn't create the computer you are using? Funny how god couldn't get one built in thousands of years, and then suddenly science comes around and does it in decades.

Fonzie wrote:
- though I have seen a guy talking as if he was actually there a million years ago when what he claims happened happened.

He might as well have been. The world is covered in stuff that is millions of years old, stuff we can test and understand what things were like back then. Stuff that proves your god is a lie.

Fonzie wrote:
 Funny what a little frisbie, college halls, dull classes and marching to "Pomp and Circumstance" does for the attitude. 

Is that why theists are so willfully ignorant? Too much frisbee and vanity, and not enough study?

And now another useless commercial break brought to you by the insane fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder failed to heed his own words ("ffs Enough&quotEye-wink, and it was still too easy...

Quote:
Quote:
Yes actually, it does.
Science has to include faith in no jesus when it tries to exclude faith in jesus.  

Quote:
Science is concerned with things that are testable and verifiable, not fairy tales.
Sometimes science gets things wrong and fails the test, and has to fill in the gaps with fairy tales like evolution.  But god is never wrong and never fails, and has verified himself to me.  

Quote:
So science didn't create the computer you are using? Funny how god couldn't get one built in thousands of years, and then suddenly science comes around and does it in decades.
Science can give us tools like computers, but not the answers to our eternal existence, which only god has.

Quote:
Is that why theists are so willfully ignorant? Too much frisbee and vanity, and not enough study?
You can study science to calculate the frisbee's velocity, but when your soul gets stuck up on the roof, only jesus can bring it back down.  So I choose to be a student of christ. 

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And now back to our show!

And now back to our show!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
APPLIED SCIENCE ATHEIST STYLE

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

Yes actually, it does.  

Vas,

Ha, that's funny.  It's like saying you can't be a carpenter if you can't make a pencil stay on your ear.  

You have been blowing about only believing things that can be proved - and this illustrates that?  This might illustrate the flawed logic that has led you to your flawed position.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Ha, that's

Fonzie wrote:
Ha, that's funny.  It's like saying you can't be a carpenter if you can't make a pencil stay on your ear.  

Ridiculous.

Fonzie wrote:
You have been blowing about only believing things that can be proved - and this illustrates that?  This might illustrate the flawed logic that has led you to your flawed position.  

Ridiculous.

But then we already established you know nothing about science or faith, and so this result is completely predictable.

And now it's time for another pointless message from the insane fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder made another pointless reply to another pointless spew of preaching from the Troll, though it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Quote:
It's like saying you can't be a carpenter if you can't make a pencil stay on your ear.
Ridiculous.
I can see why you find that ridiculous, without faith in christ. But you are blind to how ridiculous your own faith in science is.  As jesus would have said (if he was Canadian), "Remove the maple tree from your own ear before removing the pencil from your neighbour's ear".

Quote:
But then we already established you know nothing about science or faith, and so this result is completely predictable.
We have already established you know nothing about faith in christ, and the result s, as scripture predicted, being a fool, you think you are wise.

And soon would follow yet another pointless spew of preaching from the Troll, with another pointless reply from the Feeder, and so on...

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back!

And we're back!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
COMEDY CENTRAL WITH THE VAS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

And that's really funny.  Science hasn't created anything - it just works with created things.  As for computers, God created one that will run on peanut butter and jelly or bacon and eggs (early on Vas, before you were ever Canadian conceived, born or became a global expert).  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

And that's really funny.  Science hasn't created anything - it just works with created things.

If that is true, you can point at the computer god created to start us off. I'll wait.

Fonzie wrote:
 As for computers, God created one that will run on peanut butter and jelly or bacon and eggs (early on Vas, before you were ever Canadian conceived, born or became a global expert).  

Nope, sorry. Life started from chemical reactions, and evolution created the biological computer you are obviously referring to. No god had any role in it at all.
I'll also point out that the brain, while often compared to a computer, is very different from a computer. They really aren't at all the same thing.

Try again.

And now another message to be ignored from the insane fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

"ffs Enough"...still too easy...

Quote:
Quote:
Science hasn't created anything - it just works with created things.
If that is true, you can point at the computer god created to start us off. I'll wait.
god created Adam to start us off.  But we used the free will god installed to to hack our own system.  You can keep trying to run on your faith in science until your hard drive fails, or accept the free patch from jesus and upload to Heaven.

Quote:
Nope, sorry. Life started from chemical reactions, and evolution created the biological computer you are obviously referring to. No god had any role in it at all.
You believe we are only chemicals, and deny the soul.  You are using your faith in chemical reactions to deny the spiritual reaction of god breathing Life into man. 

Quote:
I'll also point out that the brain, while often compared to a computer, is very different from a computer. They really aren't at all the same thing.
Correct.  One is a machine created by man, and stops working when it runs out of power.  The other is created by god, and will never fail if it runs on the power of christ and accepts the Holy Ghost in the machine.

Now it was time for the Feeder to say "we're back" so the Troll could regurgitate the same preachy blather; so the Feeder could regurgitate the same response; so the imaginary audience could ignoe it again, and son on..

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back to our

And we're back to our regularly scheduled programme.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
VAS AND THE SOLID STATE ELECTRON ROAD

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

And that's really funny.  Science hasn't created anything - it just works with created things.

Fonzie wrote:
 As for computers, God created one that will run on peanut butter and jelly or bacon and eggs (early on Vas, before you were ever Canadian conceived, born or became a global expert).  

Nope, sorry. Life started from chemical reactions, and evolution created the biological computer you are obviously referring to. No god had any role in it at all. I'll also point out that the brain, while often compared to a computer, is very different from a computer. They really aren't at all the same thing. Try again. And now another message to be ignored from the insane fool.

Well Vas,

I haven't seen your position anchored in proof like you framed it.  Notice that you have only deflected challenges to your position without any scientific proof (it's faith IOW).  You are totally wowed and an unadmitted  true believer in the false science god 

I guess the choice you offer is that we could (like you) put our faith in you and accept all your statements as being true (without proof like you) and hope you have our deliverance and well being in mind along with a good and selfless scientific motive that evolutes into a video wonderland said science has waiting for us if we just click "accept" and you share your password...

"In the beginning God Created the heavens and the earth" works for me.  God's Written Word and His Heart Manifested in the Living Word - Jesus Is my choice.  I'm all in for Him.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:I haven't seen

Fonzie wrote:
I haven't seen your position anchored in proof like you framed it.

Of course not. You'd have to pull your head out of fantasy land to do that.

Fonzie wrote:
Notice that you have only deflected challenges to your position without any scientific proof (it's faith IOW).

Ridiculous.

Fonzie wrote:
You are totally wowed and an unadmitted  true believer in the false science god 

Ridiculous.

Fonzie wrote:
I guess the choice you offer is that we could (like you) put our faith in you and accept all your statements as being true

LOL No. Anyone who accepts everything I say as gospel is as dumb as you are (for accepting everything a bunch of primitives said as gospel). I'd hope that people test things themselves. The true, and only, path to enlightenment.

Fonzie wrote:
and hope you have our deliverance and well being in mind along with a good and selfless scientific motive that evolutes into a video wonderland said science has waiting for us if we just click "accept" and you share your password...

Last I checked I'm not ruling over anyone, so the idea anyone has to be concerned with how selfless I am and whether people's futures are in good hands is laughable. Noones life is in my hands.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

"...ffs Enough...and we're back...still too easy..." 

Quote:
Quote:
So I can only see your proof if I first accept your fantasy of evolution?

Quote:
Ridiculous.
"Ridiculous" is the atheist's "Amen", what he says when he can't come up with proof for his faith in science.

Quote:
Anyone who accepts everything I say as gospel is as dumb as you are (for accepting everything a bunch of primitives said as gospel).
The gospel of christ is the source of Wisdom, and only the dumb turn away from it.

Quote:
I'd hope that people test things themselves. The true, and only, path to enlightenment.
I have tested things and found that jesus works for me.  Though we walk through the valley of shadow, god offers the one True Path of enlightenment out of it. How do you test your faith in the false god of science?

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And we're back!

And we're back!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:And we're back!

Vastet wrote:
And we're back! We really do apologise for the useless drivel the insane fool keeps posting, but you really can't teach sanity. Eye-wink

Drivel is what you peddel. You rightfully blaspeme religion, but scream like whiney little brat when I do the same.

Sanity is giving up on Santa and old comic books. Sanity is accepting the divisive nature the man made comcept religion is.

Hypocrite.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Drivel is what you peddel. You rightfully blaspeme religion, but scream like whiney little brat when I do the same.

Sanity is giving up on Santa and old comic books. Sanity is accepting the divisive nature the man made comcept religion is.

Hypocrite.

Oh look, a wild moron appeared! One who can't understand the difference between rational criticism and irrational, ignorant hyperbole!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
VACUUM VAS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Notice that you have only deflected challenges to your position without any scientific proof (it's faith IOW).
Ridiculous.
Fonzie wrote:
You are totally wowed and an unadmitted  true believer in the false science god 
Ridiculous.
Fonzie wrote:
I guess the choice you offer is that we could (like you) put our faith in you and accept all your statements as being true
LOL No. Anyone who accepts everything I say as gospel is as dumb as you are (for accepting everything a bunch of primitives said as gospel). I'd hope that people test things themselves. The true, and only, path to enlightenment.
Fonzie wrote:
and hope you have our deliverance and well being in mind along with a good and selfless scientific motive that evolutes into a video wonderland said science has waiting for us if we just click "accept" and you share your password...
Last I checked I'm not ruling over anyone, so the idea anyone has to be concerned with how selfless I am and whether people's futures are in good hands is laughable. Noones life is in my hands.

Vas, 

The space where you live and think is something you are billing as desirable and secure but your reaction to questions about your state of ultimate sanity and proven reality is touchy to the max. The door mat says, "go away".  

I get the impression when thoughts come to your mind about the injustices that have always been and in your thinking will never be resolved - you simply say, "ridiculous", or "that fool" and since your lips are with you, you strut on as if you care for nothing in the world...which is what is called "repression".  Since you have no answer to thoughts or challenges to your house of cards you diss and dismiss them like a olympic dodge ball champion (video game player that is).  

I get the picture that you don't really have anything figured out and that it's empty cynical and hostile space you're defending.  Just as about anything valuable can be wrecked with an excavator - any challenge to your empty space can be deflected and treated with inhospitality.  You can deflect any question or tear down any scenario with your Komatsu then congratulate yourself for maintaining your no answer empty space.  

Of course this query is no different and can be easily dismissed and deflected - stamped "ridiculous", "nothing to see here" and then go back in your hole and pull your hole in after you maintaining nothingness and keeping out anything from all directions.  

Since you see no end justice for injustice (beyond death and this life) and have no answer for the eternity that is in your mind - yet not knowing what happened before or will happen after - the sympoms seen I suspect emanate from despair and losing heart yet forging on with a fatalistic philosophy.  You're defending a vacuum... that's not even plugged in.    

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Hypocrite.

Oh look, a wild moron appeared! One who can't understand the difference between rational criticism and irrational, ignorant hyperbole!

Lol, in my head that was read in a Steve Irwin voice.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Vastet

Beyond Saving wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Hypocrite.

Lol, in my head that was read in a Steve Irwin voice.

Ha! Nice.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:The space where

Fonzie wrote:
The space where you live and think is something you are billing as desirable and secure but your reaction to questions about your state of ultimate sanity and proven reality is touchy to the max. The door mat says, "go away".

An insane person like yourself is not well suited to determine the sanity of a sane person like myself. The only regular poster in this thread who is more insane than you is zara.
You also have no comprehension of the actual meaning of the terms 'reality' or 'proven', so your determination of my reaction to your flawed concepts of these terms is meaningless.

Fonzie wrote:
I get the impression when thoughts come to your mind about the injustices that have always been and in your thinking will never be resolved - you simply say, "ridiculous", or "that fool" and since your lips are with you, you strut on as if you care for nothing in the world...which is what is called "repression".  Since you have no answer to thoughts or challenges to your house of cards you diss and dismiss them like a olympic dodge ball champion (video game player that is).

lmfao. Unlike you, I actually think. This allows me to identify problems, and solutions to problems. Solutions that actually work. You are a ridiculous fool because you posit problems that don't exist, and offer solutions that wouldn't even work if said problems did exist.
In fact, I care very much about very much in the world. That's why I so vocally oppose oppressive and repressive persons like you. I live here, and I have no intention of allowing your insanity to impact my life and the lives of those I care about any more than is unavoidable.

Fonzie wrote:
I get the picture that you don't really have anything figured out and that it's empty cynical and hostile space you're defending.  Just as about anything valuable can be wrecked with an excavator - any challenge to your empty space can be deflected and treated with inhospitality.  You can deflect any question or tear down any scenario with your Komatsu then congratulate yourself for maintaining your no answer empty space.  

You only see things that way because you've bought into the religion scam, and consciously avoid anything that could topple your house of cards. When you are defeated absolutely, you ignore it and continue on as if it never happened. Such serves a theist well in a verbal debate, and I'd guess you would do well in one. But the written debate is a very different animal. All my proofs and all your errors are written in stone. You can ignore it all you like, but observers will see right through you. Just like I do.

Fonzie wrote:
Of course this query is no different and can be easily dismissed and deflected - stamped "ridiculous", "nothing to see here" and then go back in your hole and pull your hole in after you maintaining nothingness and keeping out anything from all directions.  

Since you see no end justice for injustice (beyond death and this life) and have no answer for the eternity that is in your mind - yet not knowing what happened before or will happen after - the sympoms seen I suspect emanate from despair and losing heart yet forging on with a fatalistic philosophy.  You're defending a vacuum... that's not even plugged in.    

The fool who surrounds himself with lies and consciously ignores the truth will see emptiness in everything that is full. I have all the answers I need, a great deal more than those like you will ever know. The fatalist is you. The emptiness is in you. I am more full and alive than you will ever comprehend. Unless you turn your back on the darkness within you, you will forever be lost.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder deftly countered an attack from the Poet of Dishwater, then demonstrated his sanity again by providing another pointless response (for the sake of his Imaginary Audience) to the Troll's pointless nonsense, which was still quite easy to duplicate...

Quote:
An insane person like yourself is not well suited to determine the sanity of a sane person like myself.  You also have no comprehension of the actual meaning of the terms 'reality' or 'proven', so your determination of my reaction to your flawed concepts of these terms is meaningless.
Reality only makes sense through christ, so to cut yourself off from christ is to cut yourself off from Sanity.  You can only call others insane to hide the fact that you have no proof for your belief in Nothing.

Quote:
lmfao. Unlike you, I actually think. This allows me to identify problems, and solutions to problems. Solutions that actually work. You are a ridiculous fool because you posit problems that don't exist, and offer solutions that wouldn't even work if said problems did exist.
If your thinking does not lead to jesus, then your thinking is flawed. Man has posited the problem by sinning, and god has offered jesus as the solution, and that works for me.

Quote:
In fact, I care very much about very much in the world. That's why I so vocally oppose oppressive and repressive persons like you. I live here, and I have no intention of allowing your insanity to impact my life and the lives of those I care about any more than is unavoidable.
"Ridiculous."

Quote:
You only see things that way because you've bought into the religion scam, and consciously avoid anything that could topple your house of cards.
jesus is no scam, and there's nothing to buy, only the free gift of Salvation to accept.  My Master's House is build on a firm foundation, and the cards are stacked in favour of the Chosen.

Quote:
All my proofs and all your errors are written in stone. You can ignore it all you like, but observers will see right through you. Just like I do.
Observers can see that the atheists have failed to prove that life has no meaning, and that jesus works better for me every day.

Quote:
The fool who surrounds himself with lies and consciously ignores the truth will see emptiness in everything that is full. I have all the answers I need, a great deal more than those like you will ever know. The fatalist is you. The emptiness is in you. I am more full and alive than you will ever comprehend.
"Ridiculous."

Quote:
Unless you turn your back on the darkness within you, you will forever be lost.
There is no darkness within me, but the light of christ.  I once was lost, but through his Amazing Grace, now I am found.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And the insane fool posts

And the insane fool posts another ignored message that accomplished absolutely nothing. We're back!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Hypocrite.

Oh fuck off you idiot, you blaspheme and have  used blunt language too. You know damed well god claims are mere human inventons but dont fucking act like you have always responded to theists as if you were in a Harvard library.

"Gods are man made" and ",Bullshit, the Yankees did not win the Superbowl" still amount to responding to bad claims.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Oh fuck off

Brian37 wrote:
Oh fuck off you idiot, you blaspheme and have  used blunt language too. You know damed well god claims are mere human inventons but dont fucking act like you have always responded to theists as if you were in a Harvard library.

The wild moron snorts and stamps his foot trying to be impressive, but the giant steps on him without even realising the moron is there.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHICH OR WHERE IS IT

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
An insane person like yourself is not well suited to determine the sanity of a sane person like myself. The only regular poster in this thread who is more insane than you is zara. You also have no comprehension of the actual meaning of the terms 'reality' or 'proven', so your determination of my reaction to your flawed concepts of these terms is meaningless.
Fonzie wrote:
lmfao. Unlike you, I actually think. This allows me to identify problems, and solutions to problems. Solutions that actually work. You are a ridiculous fool because you posit problems that don't exist, and offer solutions that wouldn't even work if said problems did exist. In fact, I care very much about very much in the world. That's why I so vocally oppose oppressive and repressive persons like you. I live here, and I have no intention of allowing your insanity to impact my life and the lives of those I care about any more than is unavoidable.
Fonzie wrote:
You only see things that way because you've bought into the religion scam, and consciously avoid anything that could topple your house of cards. When you are defeated absolutely, you ignore it and continue on as if it never happened. Such serves a theist well in a verbal debate, and I'd guess you would do well in one. But the written debate is a very different animal. All my proofs and all your errors are written in stone. You can ignore it all you like, but observers will see right through you. Just like I do.
Fonzie wrote:
Of course this query is no different and can be easily dismissed and deflected - stamped "ridiculous", "nothing to see here" and then go back in your hole and pull your hole in after you maintaining nothingness and keeping out anything from all directions.   Since you see no end justice for injustice (beyond death and this life) and have no answer for the eternity that is in your mind - yet not knowing what happened before or will happen after - the sympoms seen I suspect emanate from despair and losing heart yet forging on with a fatalistic philosophy.  You're defending a vacuum... that's not even plugged in.    
The fool who surrounds himself with lies and consciously ignores the truth will see emptiness in everything that is full. I have all the answers I need, a great deal more than those like you will ever know. The fatalist is you. The emptiness is in you. I am more full and alive than you will ever comprehend. Unless you turn your back on the darkness within you, you will forever be lost.

Vas, 

...hallucinating, fooling self or just lying about those "proofs written in stone"

I...maybe the observers too... haven't seen them.  (is "ridiculous" a proof BTW ) 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie

Fonzie wrote:
..hallucinating, fooling self or just lying about those "proofs written in stone"

None of the above. Though they may very well apply to you.

Fonzie wrote:
I...maybe the observers too... haven't seen them.  (is "ridiculous" a proof BTW ) 

Yes you have. You just refuse to admit it. I'll point out that not one serious poster has disagreed with anything I've said, except you. Only the insane fool has attempted to do so as well, but he's trying to parody you, so that really doesn't count. Especially since his arguments are even dumber than yours. Laughing out loud

Speaking of which...

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder sanely continued his game of regurgitation with the Troll for the benefit of his Imaginary Audience, thought it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Quote:
..hallucinating, fooling self or just lying about those "proofs written in stone"
Ridiculous. 

Quote:
Yes you have. You just refuse to admit it.
I refuse to accept "ridiculous" as a proof.  You refuse to admit the Truth of christ, though he died (and came back to life) for your sins.

Quote:
I'll point out that not one serious poster has disagreed with anything I've said, except you. Only the insane fool has attempted to do so as well, but he's trying to parody you, so that really doesn't count. Especially since his arguments are even dumber than yours. Laughing out loud Speaking of which...
The atheist sheep thinks he's correct because the rest of the atheist flock agrees with him.  A parody of the Truth does not make the Truth false.  The only dumb argument is the atheist argument, which rests on faith in Nothing, and parodies faith in christ.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And back to our show.

And back to our show.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WRITTEN AND LIVING WORD OF GOD

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Yes you have. You just refuse to admit it. I'll point out that not one serious poster has disagreed with anything I've said, except you. Only the insane fool has attempted to do so as well, but he's trying to parody you, so that really doesn't count. Especially since his arguments are even dumber than yours. Laughing out loud Speaking of which...

Vas,

Your "proofs written in stone" whatever and wherever they are (maybe we need to send out a search party) - are based on your faith primarily in yourself the grand puba and a few of your favorite people and things - but it's faith nonetheless.  You are connected to your position and make your stand through faith in things you think happened when you weren't there.  You think you have rock solid evidence and you have faith in your evidence and your assessment of it.  You have "scientists" you like who say what you love and, "boy are they right or what" - your faith is in them.  You tell us how smart you are and have faith in your statements about yourself and your intellect.  You judge sanity and insanity as it relates to your faith and have faith in that judgment.  It's all a piece of work, your work, and you have faith in it and the mystery of it and stand on it and refer to it, tap into the energy eminating from it.  I haven't seen your proof of it but that's ok because obviously it's based on your faith in it and about it - not proof, thus you've never trotted out any of your imaginary proof, it's intuitive.  Of course you have toadies who share and support your faith but that's not proof, just shared toadie faith.  

I admit that I have faith too - faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  I have faith The Word of God is Inspired by the Spirit of God and is all the Truth we need Revealed to us by The Spirit of God.  The men who wrote the Word of God wrote as the Spirit of God Directed them.  There are many stories in the Word of God about God's dealing with man, prophecies of the Mystery of Salvation planned before the world was Spoken into existence - and eventually Jesus was born to a virgin, God's Only Begotten Son.  He came to Show us the Father.  He Is the Embodiment of God in Every Way, The Living Word.  I believe Jesus Is God's Son Who Lived A Perfect Life, Died for all the sins of all time for all men who believe in Him and His Redeeming Sacrifice.  God Raised Him from the dead and He now Lives an Indestructible Life in His church His body.  We, the church, experience fellowship with Him, which is Eternal Life starting now.  We share that faith with other believers in Him (just like you share your "no faith faith" with your fellow "no faith-faithers".  We share this experience of fellowship with each other and The Risen Christ just like you share your defiance of it with your fellow RRSQ blasphemers.  We didn't think this up ourselves however - it is the Mystery hidden for ages now Revealed and all Written in the Word of God.  I believe The Word of God is Perfectly True and I believe you are desperately wrong.  We'll see eventually won't we in less than 100 years.  You have all your chips on your faith (which you could change anytime).  I'm putting all mine on faith in JESUS CHRIST, THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Your "proofs

Fonzie wrote:
Your "proofs written in stone" whatever and wherever they are (maybe we need to send out a search party) - are based on your faith primarily in yourself the grand puba and a few of your favorite people and things - but it's faith nonetheless.

No, the proof written in stone is this topic. 88 pages of you getting your ass handed to you by dozens of different people.
Oh I'm sorry, did you forget what the proof referred to? You might want to look back and refresh yourself on the context. It doesn't take faith to read. It just takes reading.

Fonzie wrote:
You are connected to your position and make your stand through faith in things you think happened when you weren't there.  

I was there, I am here. The materials are here right now. The dating methods we've developed have never been challenged successfully. You're just ignorant. Eye-wink

Fonzie wrote:
You think you have rock solid evidence and you have faith in your evidence and your assessment of it.  

Everything I believe in I have rock solid evidence for. No faith necessary.

Fonzie wrote:
You have "scientists" you like who say what you love and, "boy are they right or what" - your faith is in them.

Nope. I don't trust other people implicitly. I examine things myself. Test them myself. No faith necessary.

Fonzie wrote:
You tell us how smart you are and have faith in your statements about yourself and your intellect.

You can be smart too. You just have to abandon the book of lies and embrace knowledge. No faith necessary.

Fonzie wrote:
You judge sanity and insanity as it relates to your faith and have faith in that judgment.

Nope. I judge sanity and insanity based on the definitions of the terms, and the scientific knowledge that led to those definitions. I took psychology and tested it. A lot of it is bullshit, and yet a lot of it is demonstrable fact. Sanity is yet tricky to pin down, but insanity is incredibly obvious.

Fonzie wrote:
It's all a piece of work, your work, and you have faith in it and the mystery of it and stand on it and refer to it, tap into the energy eminating from it.

I did have to work to acquire my knowledge, but the knowledge itself isn't mine. It belongs to all of us, and it is waiting for you to just reach out to it.

Fonzie wrote:
 I haven't seen your proof of it but that's ok because obviously it's based on your faith in it and about it - not proof, thus you've never trotted out any of your imaginary proof, it's intuitive.

You have seen my proof, you just refuse to admit it (even to yourself). That's part of why you are demonstrably insane.

Fonzie wrote:
Of course you have toadies who share and support your faith but that's not proof, just shared toadie faith.  

It's true that the popularity of a thing isn't proof it is true. That's why I don't judge things based on their popularity. Too bad you can't apply this yourself, and have decided to accept the lies of religion just because it is popular.

The rest of your post is just mindless posturing copy/pasted from millions of other liars. It isn't worth a moment of my time. So I give the floor to the only one here who's even more insane than you. Briefly.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The pointless feeding of the Troll continued, though it was still quite easy...

Quote:
No, the proof written in stone is this topic. 88 pages of you getting your ass handed to you by dozens of different people.
You must be using invisible stone, because so far, I've seen no proof.

Quote:
You might want to look back and refresh yourself on the context. It doesn't take faith to read. It just takes reading.
You're right.  It just takes reading the bible, which is the word of god.  You might want to refresh yourself on the context of faith in christ.

Quote:
I was there, I am here. The materials are here right now. The dating methods we've developed have never been challenged successfully. You're just ignorant.
You're just ignorant of faith in the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and the spirit of god and jesus the lamb of god who takes away the sins of the world.

Quote:
Everything I believe in I have rock solid evidence for. No faith necessary.
I have rock solid faith in god and the spirit of god and jesus the lamb of god who takes away the sins of the world.

Quote:
I don't trust other people implicitly. I examine things myself. Test them myself. No faith necessary.
I trust christ and have tested faith in god/spirit/jesus/lamb, and it works for me.

Quote:
I did have to work to acquire my knowledge, but the knowledge itself isn't mine. It belongs to all of us, and it is waiting for you to just reach out to it.
The fountain of all knowledge is christ, and we belong to god/spirit/jesus/lamb.

Quote:
You have seen my proof, you just refuse to admit it (even to yourself)
I have seen your faith in your "proof", and use your faith to refuse to admit the reality of god/spirit/jesus/lamb.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And the insane fool has been

And the insane fool has been ignored yet again. We're back!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
NOT RELIGION - YOU'RE NOT LISTENING

Vastet wrote:
It's true that the popularity of a thing isn't proof it is true. That's why I don't judge things based on their popularity. Too bad you can't apply this yourself, and have decided to accept the lies of religion just because it is popular.  

Vas,

One thing I think we might agree on is the destructive force religion is.  Probably more people have been damned held back and messed up by religion than anything else.  People starve while cows are running everywhere, bomb innocents with perverted conviction, bow to pressure of emotion, waste time and are held back and inhibitted by stupid superstition, put faith in an "experience", and are held back in life with the empty idol of "religion" and their parade of it - trying  to show how religious they are then putting faith in their empty parade.  And some others looking on are fooled and repulsed by the false misrepresentation of what God supposedly wants when it's not that at all and reject without finding the Substance, The Treasure. 

In reality Christianity is not a religion - it's Christ.  There's no ritual given - it's fellowship with and life in The Real and Living Christ.  Instead of an "experience", emotion,  ceremony or ritual - it's faith and trust in The Living Christ (The Living Word Who is Life Indeed) and The Word of God (the Written Word which is Bread Indeed) and the accompanying Reality (which is the unseen Eternal Reality) Which bears out the proof of It and is seen through the eyes of faith.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:   Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

One thing I think we might agree on is the destructive force religion is.  Probably more people have been damned held back and messed up by religion than anything else.  People starve while cows are running everywhere, bomb innocents with perverted conviction, bow to pressure of emotion, waste time and are held back and inhibitted by stupid superstition, put faith in an "experience", and are held back in life with the empty idol of "religion" and their parade of it - trying  to show how religious they are then putting faith in their empty parade.  And some others looking on are fooled and repulsed by the false misrepresentation of what God supposedly wants when it's not that at all and reject without finding the Substance, The Treasure. 

In reality Christianity is not a religion - it's Christ.  There's no ritual given - it's fellowship with and life in The Real and Living Christ.  Instead of an "experience", emotion,  ceremony or ritual - it's faith and trust in The Living Christ (The Living Word Who is Life Indeed) and The Word of God (the Written Word which is Bread Indeed) and the accompanying Reality (which is the unseen Eternal Reality) Which bears out the proof of It and is seen through the eyes of faith.  

You seem to be confused. You do realise that everything anyone and everyone knows about christ or christianity comes from the religion surrounding it right? That the bible that people cherry picked data to assemble came from the religion? If anything about christ is true, the only source that could be trusted is god himself. And he doesn't speak.

I'd almost be interested to see how the insane fool would respond this time, but there's really no point in giving him an audience.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Only a Fool would say that the Troll's responses were repetitive and formulaic and lacked effort.  The only sane thing to do was to regurgitate a serious response from before...

Quote:
You seem to be confused.
Those who walk in darkness are confused, but I walk the Shining Path by the Light of jesus.

Quote:
You do realise that everything anyone and everyone knows about christ or christianity comes from the religion surrounding it right?
Everything we know about christ comes from christ, and christ is not religion.  When sinful man tries to rewrite the Living Word, you get religion.  jesus is the Bread (Indeed), and religion is the destructive margarine that sinful man tries to spread on jesus.

Quote:
If anything about christ is true, the only source that could be trusted is god himself.
Everything about christ is true, because christ is the Truth (and the Bread {and the Light}).  god can (Indeed) be trusted, and I put my trust in him.

Quote:
And he doesn't speak.
the Living christ is the Eternal Inaudible Reality (and the Word of god and/or Substance), Which bears out the proof of IT and is heard through the ears of faith.  

(Bread.)

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And the insane fool fails

And the insane fool fails again. We're back!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE GIFT OF GOD IS RIGHTEOUSNESS IN CHRIST

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas,

You seem to be confused. You do realise that everything anyone and everyone knows about christ or christianity comes from the religion surrounding it right? That the bible that people cherry picked data to assemble came from the religion? If anything about christ is true, the only source that could be trusted is god himself. And he doesn't speak. I'd almost be interested to see how the insane fool would respond this time, but there's really no point in giving him an audience.

Vas,

The nation of Israel started with the faith of Abraham:  "Abraham believed God and He reckoned it to him as righteousness."  The NT says real Jews are those who have the faith of Abraham.  Those without faith (in God) slid into faith in other things (like more and more laws or their Abrahamic bloodline, or how religious they were - NOT).  

Christianity is NOT a religion unless you get off course and trust in something besides (or along with) Jesus and His substitutionary Sacrifice - being born again of the water and the Spirit - washed clean by the Water of The Word.    It is the Gift of God - The Righteousness of God in Christ to be received through faith and trust in God's Righteousness in Christ Who Comes and Lives in the Christian.  

It does get misrepresented (as we are warned in the Word of God) but since eternal life is "knowing Christ" - eternal life has started for us already - getting to know Jesus.  We are occupied with joy which makes for fast days.