It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
IT WORKS FOR ME - NOT YET FOR YOU

Vastet wrote:
^ The theist fails to comprehend that the unbelievability of the bible makes the bible unbelievable. The theist compounds his error by suggesting an imperfect book written by imperfect men can in any way compete with empirical evidence. In before the fool, who will continue to demonstrate the definition of insanity for us.

Vas,

I find no problem believing any of the Bible.  It shines brighter and brighter every day.  Men are imperfect and men are your shaky foundation of unsure speculation; however the Word of God is God Breathed and God Managed.  The writers didn't write their own thoughts but were moved by the Holy Spirit as it is Written.  Many have experienced the power of the gospel to deliver fallen man from the trap of sin.  I am one.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vas, I find no

Fonzie wrote:
Vas, I find no problem believing any of the Bible. It shines brighter and brighter every day.

The theist says he believes a book written by primitive men that has been proved false. This is somehow supposed to be news to us. But it isn't. If the theist wants to live a lie, that's his problem.

Fonzie wrote:
Men are imperfect and men are your shaky foundation of unsure speculation;

The theist fails to understand that the books he holds dear were written and imagined by the very men he claims are imperfect. The cognitive dissonance is strong with the theist.

Fonzie wrote:
however the Word of God is God Breathed and God Managed.

The theist expects us to buy the lies he lives with, but we never will.

Fonzie wrote:
The writers didn't write their own thoughts but were moved by the Holy Spirit as it is Written.

The theist says the writers of the bible heard voices. It's really too bad psychiatry didn't exist back then. The delusional writers would have benefitted greatly from some medication.

Fonzie wrote:
Many have experienced the power of the gospel to deliver fallen man from the trap of sin. I am one.

The theist doesn't comprehend that delusions aren't real, and that he is wasting his life for nothing. Hopefully his demonstration of theist insanity will prevent others from falling into the darkness.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder of the Troll was blind to his own role in perpetuating the insanity;  

He had, for years, attempted the same thing over and over by engaging the Troll,

Knowing full well the result would be no different,

For the Troll's responses were so repetitive and formulaic,

That one could practically predict how It would respond...

Quote:
The theist says he believes a book written by primitive men that has been proved false. This is somehow supposed to be news to us. But it isn't. If the theist wants to live a lie, that's his problem.
I believe in the Book of Truth written by god.  I live in the Light of christ, not the dark lie of evolution.

Quote:
The theist fails to understand that the books he holds dear were written and imagined by the very men he claims are imperfect. The cognitive dissonance is strong with the theist.
The men were imperfect, but the Revelation is Perfect, coming from the holy spirit.  Peter was an imperfect fisherman, but became the Rock of god's church.

Quote:
With jesus, there is nothing to buy, only the Free Gift of Eternal Life for those who accept it.

Quote:
The theist says the writers of the bible heard voices. It's really too bad psychiatry didn't exist back then. The delusional writers would have benefitted greatly from some medication.
Headaches come and go, but no aspiring can remove your sin.  Only the Lithium Pill of jesus, prescribed by Dr. god.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Listen Listen Listen, hear me, stay closely to me . .

Listen Listen Listen, hear me, STAY closely to me . .

you (0P) think anybody has to take this . . ?

Spam-wallpaper --  Ha! Eschatology is not as imitating as it looks, perfect heart !

Oh, Honey . .  shortcuts by the enemy, by the council of Elders (See:: Uploads)! 

What's it like  See Upload -- 

(Try re-reading and then read the custom Slogan or msgs of the T-Shirt , like a type of oxymoron . . unfaithful kept)

Revelation 16:13b ''. . they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast ..''

What is your damage, this only illuminates the tensions between ones with decent status, and people who are clueless. (?) What of wasting every favorable opportunity ( 意味 ) . . . ? 

Spam-wallpaper --

Would any lurkers like to take or prefer these/this, if you're searching for something a bit more educational ???

The Sun will come out, in the World of Tomorrow !

Where each lies in the Valley of Humiliation, just below the three houses of Beautiful.

(?) The Pilgrim's  Regress  or The Pilgrim's Promise ?  Speculating in 'futures' involves risk , fearful ones!

(?) The Pilgrim's Regress  or The Pilgrim's Promise ?  Speculating in 'futures' involves risk , fearful ones!

* Labelled  ALL OFF-SITE ( ALL as in ALL  0FF-SITE ) --

How would you or anybody know what I believe ????????

> Again,  YOU  do not know . . shock!!

Innocent sounding troll wrote:
' Innocent sounding troll said, " ..'If' you believe the gospel you have the foundation to believe it all' ''

And  What is it that you think you need ?!?? With 'messages' best represented  as purely 'code' and cryptic in their totality. Amen!  It's rather doubtful your personal beliefs are equally coherent  to my own personal beliefs, in the end (you get what you get)!

re:  From ALL accounts I believe in giving fodder for the enemy, is what I believe in . . . 

Giving fodder for the enemy . . baby !!

Other Related ::

Questions?   Still can appreciate you having questions, a gentle and kind reminder, consult me, K ?    I don't think it's ever going to be as useful to not allow for images in communication (personally for each of us).    It happens sometimes,  there is the possibility, in all likelihood, (off-site/omni-0FF-Site) there remains a perpetual failure to communicate. Because Omni/Original/Other 'OFF'-Site, are left with a complete guessing game, from all accounts!

YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrphgPETSIM {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrphgPETSIM}

May you never  take a single breath for granted !! May you never  take a single breath for granted !!

All to break the mold and stand above all the rest

Last time I checked, Christians are to actually try to cultivate a heart of gratitude? Right!?  You see, the ability to express gratitude and be thankful is one of the fundamental signs of spiritual wholeness, some have even gone so far as to compare it to one of the signs of being filled, at least  according to the Apostle Paul. You don't seem very grateful, yourself, for your  wonderful hosts, haven't chucked this whole thread into Troll~ville, long time ago !

Hmm, Is  your  love  too dangerous ..  hard to really judge it, now isn't it ??!?

Money Video!  And,  my own personal  unmitigated inappropriately impish  YouTube vid  Choice ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI} IF Broken Link do try this URL / Link instead --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2IJql7-CU {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2IJql7-CU}

And  Say it aint so,  please be ''kidding'' Dana.  Dana, now you do not mean it, Oh No !! (Funny)

F i n

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:The Feeder

zarathustra wrote:

He had, for years, attempted the same thing over and over by engaging the Troll,

Quote:
I believe in the Book of Truth written by god.  I live in the Light of christ, not the dark lie of evolution.

Quote:
The men were imperfect, but the Revelation is Perfect, coming from the holy spirit.  Peter was an imperfect fisherman, but became the Rock of god's church.

Quote:
With jesus, there is nothing to buy, only the Free Gift of Eternal Life for those who accept it.

Quote:
Headaches come and go, but no aspiring can remove your sin.  Only the Lithium Pill of jesus, prescribed by Dr. god.

As predicted, the fool continues to demonstrate his insanity. He attempts to wiggle out of the definitional perfect fit by suggesting I'm engaging the theist directly, postulating the idea that I'm attempting to actually convert the theist. But what the fool fails to realise is that I'm engaging the audience. Thus his attempt to escape his insanity and slap me with the same title falls flat.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE ATHEIST PLIGHT - REVERSE MIRAGE

Vastet wrote:
zarathustra wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As predicted, the fool continues to demonstrate his insanity. He attempts to wiggle out of the definitional perfect fit by suggesting I'm engaging the theist directly, postulating the idea that I'm attempting to actually convert the theist. But what the fool fails to realise is that I'm engaging the audience. Thus his attempt to escape his insanity and slap me with the same title falls flat.

Vas,

The atheist answers as one that doesn't look you in the eye.  Though he sees himself on a lofty perch of trust in his own mind...deep down he knows something is seriously wrong with his position.  He senses he is on thin ice.  This is probably the one thing knocking at his door that he's certain of...but not admitting entry... even to himself.  

He imagines himself looking down from on high, even on God, judging the Way God Goes about things, judging God's Word (which, BTW will judge him on the Last Day).  He claims to stand on "evidence and fact" but can easily think of a million cookies other than producing "evidence and fact" - what he imagines he is certain of in Canada or anywhere else.  Furthermore - what is the atheist sure of...  that APPLIES to life, origin, death, destiny, hope, right and wrong and eternal meaning?  Zilch, Zero, Nada. 

What you see with this question is the atheist' tap dance - that makes Bo Jangles look like the Washington monument.  He is master of distraction; however we must admit he excells in his own mind at scoffing and mockery and distraction from his empty plight.  Pick a card, any card.

This vacuum is like what you feel in front of a cleaned out garage calling for stuff.  Does he have to tell himself as he sweeps out spring blossoms, seeds, leaves, birds and bees, 'there is no (atheist) god", over and over ad infinitum and repeat the lie, love the lie, share the lie and live the lie?  Imagination doesn't transport one to this dead sea experience - it's a reverse mirage.       

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:The atheist

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist answers as one that doesn't look you in the eye.  Though he sees himself on a lofty perch of trust in his own mind...deep down he knows something is seriously wrong with his position.  He senses he is on thin ice.  This is probably the one thing knocking at his door that he's certain of...but not admitting entry... even to himself.  

Here we see the theist projecting. In reality, it is the theist who experiences these things. All of a theists life, he or she wonders if their false god is really there. They use fallacious reasoning like confirmation bias to keep believing, but it never wipes out all doubt. Somewhere deep inside the theist knows they are wasting their life on a lie.

Fonzie wrote:
He imagines himself looking down from on high, even on God, judging the Way God Goes about things, judging God's Word (which, BTW will judge him on the Last Day).

A common flaw in theist thinking is the assumption that opposition MUST believe in god, and chooses to judge god. It is a way to re-enforce their own belief.
In reality, an atheist cannot judge god, because an atheist doesn't believe in god.

Fonzie wrote:
He claims to stand on "evidence and fact" but can easily think of a million cookies other than producing "evidence and fact"

As previously mentioned, by projecting their beliefs onto others, the theist re-enforces their own beliefs. By doing this they also allow themselves to ignore evidence and facts that disputes their beliefs.

Fonzie wrote:
Furthermore - what is the atheist sure of...  that APPLIES to life, origin, death, destiny, hope, right and wrong and eternal meaning?  Zilch, Zero, Nada. 

In desperation the theist tries to insinuate that without faith, one cannot be moral or understand life and death or find meaning in existing etc. Ironically the theist gets everything backwards. The theist is a slave to the inventions of primitives, while the atheist is free to truly explore these concepts. The atheist ends up finding much more than the theist ever can as a result.

Fonzie wrote:
What you see with this question is the atheist' tap dance - that makes Bo Jangles look like the Washington monument.  He is master of distraction; however we must admit he excells in his own mind at scoffing and mockery and distraction from his empty plight.  Pick a card, any card.

This vacuum is like what you feel in front of a cleaned out garage calling for stuff.  Does he have to tell himself as he sweeps out spring blossoms, seeds, leaves, birds and bees, 'there is no (atheist) god", over and over ad infinitum and repeat the lie, love the lie, share the lie and live the lie?  Imagination doesn't transport one to this dead sea experience - it's a reverse mirage.       

Projection is by far the most oft used tool in the theist arsenal. But the atheist is immune to such an assaul. Only the atheist can truly appreciate the irony.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder of the Trolls had acknowledged the continued to go through the same motions for his postulated audience,

Who derived postulated benefit from the same points repeated, year after year,

While the Trolls responses remained so repetitive and formulaic,

Quote:
Here we see the theist projecting. In reality, it is the theist who experiences these things. All of a theists life, he or she wonders if their false god is really there. They use fallacious reasoning like confirmation bias to keep believing, but it never wipes out all doubt. Somewhere deep inside the theist knows they are wasting their life on a lie.
I never have to wonder if my True god is really there, since I feel his presence.  Nor do I wonder about the false god of evolution, because I know it isn't there.  All my doubts have been wiped away by the holy spirit, and I will not waste my afterlife on the lies of atheism.

Quote:
A common flaw in theist thinking is the assumption that opposition MUST believe in god, and chooses to judge god. It is a way to re-enforce their own belief. In reality, an atheist cannot judge god, because an atheist doesn't believe in god.
The atheist passes judgement on god, findiing him guilty of not existing.  But having no objective morality, the atheist has no right to pass judgment.

Quote:
The theist is a slave to the inventions of primitives, while the atheist is free to truly explore these concepts. The atheist ends up finding much more than the theist ever can as a result.
In christ, I have found eternal life.  What has the atheist found, when he has no hope, or promise of eternity?

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ The fool continues to

^ The fool continues to demonstrate his insanity, never accomplishing anything more than proving himself a fool. He can't even predict the responses of the theist, as he claims to be able to. It is rather sad that the theist has a greater vocabulary than the fool. But it cannot be said that the theist is wholly superior to the fool, only mostly so. After all, the fool is just as tenacious and just as insane. It is merely in every other category that the theist is superior to the fool.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE DEPARTMENT OF FALSE KNOWLEDGE - AND SILLY ATHEIST WALKS

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
He imagines himself looking down from on high, even on God, judging the Way God Goes about things, judging God's Word (which, BTW will judge him on the Last Day).
A common flaw in theist thinking is the assumption that opposition MUST believe in god, and chooses to judge god. It is a way to re-enforce their own belief. In reality, an atheist cannot judge god, because an atheist doesn't believe in god.
Fonzie wrote:
He claims to stand on "evidence and fact" but can easily think of a million cookies other than producing "evidence and fact"
As previously mentioned, by projecting their beliefs onto others, the theist re-enforces their own beliefs. By doing this they also allow themselves to ignore evidence and facts that disputes their beliefs.
Fonzie wrote:
Furthermore - what is the atheist sure of...  that APPLIES to life, origin, death, destiny, hope, right and wrong and eternal meaning?  Zilch, Zero, Nada. 
In desperation the theist tries to insinuate that without faith, one cannot be moral or understand life and death or find meaning in existing etc. Ironically the theist gets everything backwards. The theist is a slave to the inventions of primitives, while the atheist is free to truly explore these concepts. The atheist ends up finding much more than the theist ever can as a result.
Fonzie wrote:
What you see with this question is the atheist' tap dance - that makes Bo Jangles look like the Washington monument.  He is master of distraction; however we must admit he excells in his own mind at scoffing and mockery and distraction from his empty plight.  Pick a card, any card. This vacuum is like what you feel in front of a cleaned out garage calling for stuff.  Does he have to tell himself as he sweeps out spring blossoms, seeds, leaves, birds and bees, 'there is no (atheist) god", over and over ad infinitum and repeat the lie, love the lie, share the lie and live the lie?  Imagination doesn't transport one to this dead sea experience - it's a reverse mirage.       
Projection is by far the most oft used tool in the theist arsenal. But the atheist is immune to such an assaul. Only the atheist can truly appreciate the irony.

Vas,

The atheist says a lot to say nothing.  He figures it all out using nothing he knows for sure.  He is his own god but from the front row seat he sees he only has speculation - not certainty - but he trusts in his speculation rather than the God Who Made the Heavens and the earth.  He leans to his own understanding - the fact that it isn't producing anything rock solid certain doesn't deter him.  No, he keeps the lie alive like a balloon over the back end of a vacuum cleaner.

Let me ask you this:  is there anyone including yourself you have confidence in?  No, you are living a life of doubt and uncertainty factorial.  

Also - "the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God'" - the atheist might take a little break and consider his hospitality and harboring of projectional denial. 

The believer in Christ knows nothing but Christ and Him Crucified.  That's enough to save him and make him a son of God, experience fellowship with God - because Jesus Christ Lives to help him.  The sheep has a Great Shepherd to lead him, and he grows in real confidence and trust in his Shepherd/Savior every day.    

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:The atheist

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist says a lot to say nothing.

Here we see that as the theist cannot respond to factual statements, he pretends they were never made. This is a very typical strategy amongst those theists who attempt to spread their religion. It tends to work in their favour in face to face discussions where a written record of the conversation is impossible. But in this format it favours the atheist, because a mere glance at previous posts proves the theist is a liar.

Fonzie wrote:
He figures it all out using nothing he knows for sure.

This is another theist tactic: attempt to use science against itself. It also fails, because as long as science works predictably and consistently; the fact that scientific principles, laws, and theories don't claim to be absolute fact alters nothing. They are still facts, until they are proved wrong. The theist knows he can't prove them wrong, so he attempts to undermine science without directly attacking the scientific facts he cannot prove as wrong, in the hope that people will discard the scientific method without critically examining the scientific method and the results it has given.
It is ironic that the theist uses science (computers, the internet, etc.) to spread his lies about science. It shows he is also a hypocrite. He accepts scientific fact only when it suits his purposes, and attacks it when it doesn't. Cognitive dissonance is a very strange thing.

Fonzie wrote:
He is his own god but from the front row seat he sees he only has speculation - not certainty - but he trusts in his speculation rather than the God Who Made the Heavens and the earth.  He leans to his own understanding - the fact that it isn't producing anything rock solid certain doesn't deter him.  No, he keeps the lie alive like a balloon over the back end of a vacuum cleaner.

It is greatly amusing that the theist would follow up an attack on a method proven to work with an endorsement of a method proven not to work.

Fonzie wrote:
Let me ask you this:  is there anyone including yourself you have confidence in?  No, you are living a life of doubt and uncertainty factorial.

This is another common theist tactic. I the theist can get his audience to ignore the full and complete definition of faith, then the theist can play word games to make his position appear reasonable. It probably works in some circumstances, but it cannot work here.
However, the theist has attempted a semi-rare variation on this occasion. He asks a question to attempt to appear reasonable, but then he answers it himself; showing he is not reasonable. Compounding his error is the fact that the answer he gives is an unsupported assertion designed to tug at emotions instead of reason.

Fonzie wrote:
Also - "the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God'" - the atheist might take a little break and consider his hospitality and harboring of projectional denial. 
The believer in Christ knows nothing but Christ and Him Crucified.  That's enough to save him and make him a son of God, experience fellowship with God - because Jesus Christ Lives to help him.  The sheep has a Great Shepherd to lead him, and he grows in real confidence and trust in his Shepherd/Savior every day.    

Now the theist wraps up. He starts by quoting from an ancient book written by uneducated men. A book that has been proven wrong and inconsistent, the exact opposite of science. In reality, the true fool says in his heart that god exists. The reasonable person says nothing until there is proof either way. It could be said that a fool would say there is certainly no god, but in reality such a statement isn't particularly foolish considering there is absolutely no evidence to support a god. It is akin to saying there is certainly not a Death Star in orbit around the Earth. In fact, there well could be a Death Star in orbit around the Earth, but as there is absolutely no evidence for it, it isn't unreasonable to assume there is not.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The hypothetical audience marveled as the Feeder recycled the same points against the Troll's recycled proslytism, as well as how repetitive and formulaic it was, that one could practically predict how it would respond...

No atheist has been able to respond to the factual statements of christ.  A mere glance at previous posts shows atheists have offered nothing of substance, and faith in jesus works for me better and better every day.

Science is constantly changing and admitting it was wrong, but the word of god is unchanging and eternally true.  Science is correct when it explores god's creation, but wrong when it tries to deny the creator.

No atheist has shown they are certain about anything, the way I am 100% certain about christ.

Atheists say the word of god wrong and inconsistent, because they have chosen to read it without the eyes of Faith.  god has offered me proof in my life, and I would not be a reasonable person to deny god.  There is no death star, but god is the heavenly body lighting our path to salvation, just as he guided the wise men to betlehem.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^The fool again proves his

^The fool again proves his insanity, and again fails to even be a mildly convincing poe.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
OFF-Site An Alternative - Wallpaper

re:: Alternative   -  Wallpaper

New Wallpaper for the Desktop . . .

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHAT ARE YOU CERTAIN OF??

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
The atheist says a lot to say nothing.
Here we see that as the theist cannot respond to factual statements, he pretends they were never made. This is a very typical strategy amongst those theists who attempt to spread their religion. It tends to work in their favour in face to face discussions where a written record of the conversation is impossible. But in this format it favours the atheist, because a mere glance at previous posts proves the theist is a liar.
Fonzie wrote:
He figures it all out using nothing he knows for sure.
This is another theist tactic: attempt to use science against itself. It also fails, because as long as science works predictably and consistently; the fact that scientific principles, laws, and theories don't claim to be absolute fact alters nothing. They are still facts, until they are proved wrong. The theist knows he can't prove them wrong, so he attempts to undermine science without directly attacking the scientific facts he cannot prove as wrong, in the hope that people will discard the scientific method without critically examining the scientific method and the results it has given. It is ironic that the theist uses science (computers, the internet, etc.) to spread his lies about science. It shows he is also a hypocrite. He accepts scientific fact only when it suits his purposes, and attacks it when it doesn't. Cognitive dissonance is a very strange thing.
Fonzie wrote:
He is his own god but from the front row seat he sees he only has speculation - not certainty - but he trusts in his speculation rather than the God Who Made the Heavens and the earth.  He leans to his own understanding - the fact that it isn't producing anything rock solid certain doesn't deter him.  No, he keeps the lie alive like a balloon over the back end of a vacuum cleaner.
It is greatly amusing that the theist would follow up an attack on a method proven to work with an endorsement of a method proven not to work.
Fonzie wrote:
This is another common theist tactic. I the theist can get his audience to ignore the full and complete definition of faith, then the theist can play word games to make his position appear reasonable. It probably works in some circumstances, but it cannot work here. However, the theist has attempted a semi-rare variation on this occasion. He asks a question to attempt to appear reasonable, but then he answers it himself; showing he is not reasonable. Compounding his error is the fact that the answer he gives is an unsupported assertion designed to tug at emotions instead of reason.
Fonzie wrote:
Also - "the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God'" - the atheist might take a little break and consider his hospitality and harboring of projectional denial.  The believer in Christ knows nothing but Christ and Him Crucified.  That's enough to save him and make him a son of God, experience fellowship with God - because Jesus Christ Lives to help him.  The sheep has a Great Shepherd to lead him, and he grows in real confidence and trust in his Shepherd/Savior every day.    
Now the theist wraps up. He starts by quoting from an ancient book written by uneducated men. A book that has been proven wrong and inconsistent, the exact opposite of science. In reality, the true fool says in his heart that god exists. The reasonable person says nothing until there is proof either way. It could be said that a fool would say there is certainly no god, but in reality such a statement isn't particularly foolish considering there is absolutely no evidence to support a god. It is akin to saying there is certainly not a Death Star in orbit around the Earth. In fact, there well could be a Death Star in orbit around the Earth, but as there is absolutely no evidence for it, it isn't unreasonable to assume there is not.

Vas,

As far as responding goes a thorough search of previous posts will reveal that I have been up - front about my faith in Scripture being The Word of God, God - Breathed (as stated in The Word), Jesus being God in the flesh, coming to earth at just the right time, born of a virgin, having Lived a Perfect Life gave Himself as sin offering, being The Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world for all who believe in Him.  He gave Himself to be Sacrificed on the last Passover, The Passover Lamb; then God Raised Him from Death to Indestructible Life.  He revealed Himself to His disciples and several others for 40 days then Ascended back into Heaven.  He sent The Holy Spirit, the Counselor - to be with us to coach those of us who believe in Him.  He also comes along with His Father and abides with us and in us.  So we have a lot going for us.  I have been "born anew" by the water and the Spirit into Him and I am a part of His Body, the church - He is The Head.  

A thorough search of previous posts will also reveal that you have bobbed and weaved and totally avoided the question of what you are certain about.  You fear the question?  What are you certain of?  

It's a trust sort of like Harry Colcord on Jean Francis Gravelet's (Blondin's) back crossing Niagra Falls.  He told Colcord - "until we clear you are no longer Colcord you are Blondin.  If I sway, you sway - don't try to do any balancing yourself."  Of course any illustration breaks down if you push it far enough but I don't just believe in Jesus as historical - I trust Him and trust in Him (imperfectly in The Perfect).  

It is ironic that the atheist uses God's air, the gift of his mind and complete life plus a place to live and sustain life to parade his disbelief in The One Who gave it.  The God Who gave the ability to use the elecctrons to compute is ignored in his faulty search engine of haughty pride and unbelief.   The atheist wouldn't know cognitive dissonance if it crushed him in a mortar with a pestle.  

The atheist amusingly continues to come up empty as far as anything known for certain.  Does he have a blind spot?  A better question might be, "does he have a window of sight?"  

This is not a tactic - it is a question:  AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU CERTAIN OF????

The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.  You scowl at men who believed in God and God Writing His Word through them because they didn't sit at a class under some "professor" who had thought a long time about some little thing such that he could not just be confused but do a good job of confusing.  Is it not reasonable that The God Who Made the world and all that is in it (actually, Spoke it all into existence) - KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING?  It's both reasonable and ongoing fact proud Canadian.  Learn it, love it, live it.   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:As far as

Fonzie wrote:
As far as responding goes a thorough search of previous posts will reveal that I have been up

This is true. A thorough examination of this topic will reveal the theist has been getting his ass handed to him in a wide variety of topics for nearly 7 years. It has been great fun!

Fonzie wrote:
- front about my faith in Scripture being The Word of God, God - Breathed (as stated in The Word), Jesus being God in the flesh, coming to earth at just the right time, born of a virgin, having Lived a Perfect Life gave Himself as sin offering, being The Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world for all who believe in Him.  He gave Himself to be Sacrificed on the last Passover, The Passover Lamb; then God Raised Him from Death to Indestructible Life.  He revealed Himself to His disciples and several others for 40 days then Ascended back into Heaven.  He sent The Holy Spirit, the Counselor - to be with us to coach those of us who believe in Him.  He also comes along with His Father and abides with us and in us.  So we have a lot going for us.  I have been "born anew" by the water and the Spirit into Him and I am a part of His Body, the church - He is The Head.  

The theist cuts and pastes nonsense from the bible. Nothing to see here. Moving on.

Fonzie wrote:
A thorough search of previous posts will also reveal that you have bobbed and weaved and totally avoided the question of what you are certain about.  You fear the question?  What are you certain of?  

The theist projects his flaws onto me and everyone else who thoroughly refuted him.

Fonzie wrote:
It's a trust sort of like Harry Colcord on Jean Francis Gravelet's (Blondin's) back crossing Niagra Falls.  He told Colcord - "until we clear you are no longer Colcord you are Blondin.  If I sway, you sway - don't try to do any balancing yourself."  Of course any illustration breaks down if you push it far enough but I don't just believe in Jesus as historical - I trust Him and trust in Him (imperfectly in The Perfect).  

Here the theist demonstrates his inability to comprehend the multiple meanings of faith. He doesn't understand you cannot trust in something when you don't know that it exists. It is not too dissimilar from the common anti-evolutionists position that the term 'theory' makes evolution a guess, when the scientific usage of the term has nothing at all to do with guessing.

Fonzie wrote:
It is ironic that the atheist uses God's air, the gift of his mind and complete life plus a place to live and sustain life to parade his disbelief in The One Who gave it.

In fact, the real irony is that the theist uses the tools of science (the very tools that proved his god a lie) to attempt to convince other people his god exists.

Fonzie wrote:
The God Who gave the ability to use the elecctrons to compute is ignored in his faulty search engine of haughty pride and unbelief.

Here the theist claims god magically created the computer he uses to spread his lies. Unfortunately for the theist, recent history is not ambiguous on the invention of the modern computer. Man created it, not a god who never existed.

Fonzie wrote:
The atheist wouldn't know cognitive dissonance if it crushed him in a mortar with a pestle.  

The theist will never understand how funny it is to hear this from someone so completely enwrapped in cognitive dissonance as every theist is.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still quite easy... 

Quote:
The theist cuts and pastes nonsense from the bible. Nothing to see here. Moving on.
jesus told his disciples to go and preach the Word, so like a disciple I am helping to spread the Truth each time I copy and paste.  The atheist has no certainty, and can only preach nonsense that he makes up as he goes along.

Quote:
The theist projects his flaws onto me and everyone else who thoroughly refuted him.
In all these years, no atheist has refuted my faith in jesus.  In fact, faith in jesus works better for me every day.  The atheists have only refuted themselves by proving their lack of certainty, and their faith in nothing.

Quote:
Here the theist demonstrates his inability to comprehend the multiple meanings of faith. He doesn't understand you cannot trust in something when you don't know that it exists. It is not too dissimilar from the common anti-evolutionists position that the term 'theory' makes evolution a guess, when the scientific usage of the term has nothing at all to do with guessing.
The only meaning of faith that matters is faith in jesus.  I know god exists, and put my trust in him fully.  The atheist has guessed wrong, thinking he can replace god with evolution.

Quote:
Here the theist claims god magically created the computer he uses to spread his lies. Unfortunately for the theist, recent history is not ambiguous on the invention of the modern computer. Man created it, not a god who never existed.
Computers don't create themselves, but have to be designed and built.  The universe is more complex than any computer, and the atheist would rather believe it evolved out of nothing and deny their Creator.  

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Everyone's favourite fool

^ Everyone's favourite fool continues to prove his insanity.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WALKING ON ATHEIST AIRS - AA

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
As far as responding goes a thorough search of previous posts will reveal that I have been up
This is true. A thorough examination of this topic will reveal the theist has been getting his ass handed to him in a wide variety of topics for nearly 7 years. It has been great fun!
Fonzie wrote:
- front about my faith in Scripture being The Word of God, God - Breathed (as stated in The Word), Jesus being God in the flesh, coming to earth at just the right time, born of a virgin, having Lived a Perfect Life gave Himself as sin offering, being The Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world for all who believe in Him.  He gave Himself to be Sacrificed on the last Passover, The Passover Lamb; then God Raised Him from Death to Indestructible Life.  He revealed Himself to His disciples and several others for 40 days then Ascended back into Heaven.  He sent The Holy Spirit, the Counselor - to be with us to coach those of us who believe in Him.  He also comes along with His Father and abides with us and in us.  So we have a lot going for us.  I have been "born anew" by the water and the Spirit into Him and I am a part of His Body, the church - He is The Head.  
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
It is ironic that the atheist uses God's air, the gift of his mind and complete life plus a place to live and sustain life to parade his disbelief in The One Who gave it.
In fact, the real irony is that the theist uses the tools of science (the very tools that proved his god a lie) to attempt to convince other people his god exists.
Fonzie wrote:
The God Who gave the ability to use the elecctrons to compute is ignored in his faulty search engine of haughty pride and unbelief.
Fonzie wrote:
The atheist wouldn't know cognitive dissonance if it crushed him in a mortar with a pestle.  
The theist will never understand how funny it is to hear this from someone so completely enwrapped in cognitive dissonance as every theist is.

So... Vas,

You know nothing for certain huh?  This must be a pretty unstable base to work from - like walking on melting ice.  Where is all this "evidence" and "fact" you've been blowing about claim to be so proud of?  What have you settled and got behind you, under you, ahead of you, over you to support this Canadian pride?  You have a big hat but no cattle?  You're fooling yourself?  Sure, we have computers - nothing new to see here.  Man has had a computer - video - recorder - archived, etc. since creation.  Maybe you've not noticed.  You've just gotten a little too enchanted with science class - or maybe your memory of it has become distorted with enchantment.      

Your complete position is a mirage.  Ah, yes but you come back with everything... but what you're certain of (being nothing) - but with great airs of course and a reference to a past answer that isn't there (faulty memory card?).  Your lips are with you and you strut through the earth - I don't buy it.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You know

Fonzie wrote:
You know nothing for certain huh?

As we are about to see, theists think this is a valid avenue of attack.

Fonzie wrote:
This must be a pretty unstable base to work from - like walking on melting ice.  Where is all this "evidence" and "fact" you've been blowing about claim to be so proud of?  What have you settled and got behind you, under you, ahead of you, over you to support this Canadian pride?  You have a big hat but no cattle?  You're fooling yourself?  Sure, we have computers - nothing new to see here.

Ironically, the theist doesn't realise that any such assault undermines his own position. If I can't know anything for certain, then neither can he. If he can know things for certain, then so can I. Regardless of which way the cards land, an attack of this sort does not serve the theist at all. By even making the statement, the theist undermines himself more than anyone else.

Fonzie wrote:
Man has had a computer - video - recorder - archived, etc. since creation.  Maybe you've not noticed.  You've just gotten a little too enchanted with science class - or maybe your memory of it has become distorted with enchantment.      

Here the theist slipped up and proves he's either completely ignorant or actually a poe. But we'd already determined this years ago. He's just so good at providing an example of what theists are like that it is worth using him to show people how to destroy their arguments.
I wonder if the theist and the fool are really the same person...

Fonzie wrote:
Your complete position is a mirage.  Ah, yes but you come back with everything... but what you're certain of (being nothing) - but with great airs of course and a reference to a past answer that isn't there (faulty memory card?).  Your lips are with you and you strut through the earth - I don't buy it.  

As the theist has simply become repetitive, there's really nothing else to say. He has already been refuted. Ironically by his own attack.

Que the fool (or maybe it's the theist?).

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

With an over-inflated sense of accomplishment, the Feeder performed (again) for his loyal audience of zero or more.  

But this time he astutely noted (again), that the Old Troll had simply become repetitive and there was really nothing else to say.

Though it remained to be seen if the Troll's meaningless repetition would be rewarded yet again, it was still quite easy...

Quote:
If I can't know anything for certain, then neither can he. If he can know things for certain, then so can I. Regardless of which way the cards land, an attack of this sort does not serve the theist at all. By even making the statement, the theist undermines himself more than anyone else.
I can know things for certain, because I receive revelation from the Author of All Certainty.  Without god, you can't know anything for certain.  god is holding the deck, so the cards fall as he deals them.  You shouldn't gamble with god, because he will always call your bluff.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^The fool is so predictable.

^The fool is so predictable.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
FAITH, THE WORD, AND CERTAINTY - SPECULATION AND UNCERTAINTY

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You know nothing for certain huh?
As we are about to see, theists think this is a valid avenue of attack.
Fonzie wrote:
This must be a pretty unstable base to work from - like walking on melting ice.  Where is all this "evidence" and "fact" you've been blowing about claim to be so proud of?  What have you settled and got behind you, under you, ahead of you, over you to support this Canadian pride?  You have a big hat but no cattle?  You're fooling yourself?  Sure, we have computers - nothing new to see here.
Ironically, the theist doesn't realise that any such assault undermines his own position. If I can't know anything for certain, then neither can he. If he can know things for certain, then so can I. Regardless of which way the cards land, an attack of this sort does not serve the theist at all. By even making the statement, the theist undermines himself more than anyone else.
Fonzie wrote:
Man has had a computer - video - recorder - archived, etc. since creation.  Maybe you've not noticed.  You've just gotten a little too enchanted with science class - or maybe your memory of it has become distorted with enchantment.      
Here the theist slipped up and proves he's either completely ignorant or actually a poe. But we'd already determined this years ago. He's just so good at providing an example of what theists are like that it is worth using him to show people how to destroy their arguments. I wonder if the theist and the fool are really the same person...
Fonzie wrote:
As the theist has simply become repetitive, there's really nothing else to say. He has already been refuted. Ironically by his own attack. Que the fool (or maybe it's the theist?).

Vas,

I am 100% certain the whole Bible is true, 100% certain Jesus Is LORD, 100% certain He Is The Son of God, Died for our sins, Was Resurrected, is Alive and Living with us (and other things you ignore and disgard to your own hurt).  Depending on attitude this is viewed as an attack - or the faithful wounds of a friend.

The Bible definition of faith involves certainty (he who acts in doubt is not acting in faith).   Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.   

The God of The Bible is making me more certain every day - (but not affecting you in the least because you don't have faith).  

My faith and confidence is in God not in myself.  You are looking for certainty within yourself - and not finding it since you (the atheist) don't have it to give.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:I am 100%

Fonzie wrote:
I am 100% certain the whole Bible is true, 100% certain Jesus Is LORD, 100% certain He Is The Son of God, Died for our sins, Was Resurrected, is Alive and Living with us (and other things you ignore and disgard to your own hurt).  

This is simply a lie. Ignoring the likelyhood of poe merely reduces this statement from two lies to one lie.
The whole point of religious faith is to believe despite a lack of knowledge or certainty. So the if the theist truly has convinced himself of this, he is not only lying to himself and others, but he has turned against the very god he professes to believe in.
No matter how you spin the claim, it is a lie. The only real question is how many times has he lied with a single collection of claims.

Fonzie wrote:
The Bible definition of faith involves certainty (he who acts in doubt is not acting in faith).   Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Clearly this particular theist has not read the bible. But that is to be expected. Most christians haven't read the bible. And who can blame them? It really is not quality reading material, and the act of reading it is more likely to turn potential christians away than to see them embrace the lies. Its only real significance is having the honour of being the first text to be mass printed and distributed.

Fonzie wrote:
The God of The Bible is making me more certain every day - (but not affecting you in the least because you don't have faith).  

Irony, since the theist just made a big deal about not having faith himself.

Fonzie wrote:
My faith and confidence is in God not in myself.  You are looking for certainty within yourself - and not finding it since you (the atheist) don't have it to give.  

Theists rarely can understand why atheists have no need for religious faith. Nor do they comprehend that we have the other kind of faith in copious amounts. But the real kicker is that in order to have faith in a god that doesn't exist, they must first have so much faith in themselves as to border on narcissism.

And now we que the fool again. Unless the theist beats him to it. In either case, both of them will respond shortly. It's like I'm a puppeteer and they are my puppets. Blindly doing my will.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

Despite acknowledging that the Old Troll had become repetitive and there was really nothing else to say, the Feeder forged ahead, all for the sake of his hypothetical audience.  When he thought there was some practical worth to redundantly regurgitating the same points over and over ad nauseam, one had to wonder who the real Fool was.

Yet noone had to wonder whether it was still quite easy...

Quote:
Ignoring the likelyhood of poe merely reduces this statement from two lies to one lie. The whole point of religious faith is to believe despite a lack of knowledge or certainty. So the if the theist truly has convinced himself of this, he is not only lying to himself and others, but he has turned against the very god he professes to believe in. No matter how you spin the claim, it is a lie. The only real question is how many times has he lied with a single collection of claims.
Ignoring the certainty of god merely reduces atheism to uncertainty.  The point of faith is to return us to god  jesus faced certain death so that we might have certain salvation.  I can never turn away from god, but turn towards him more every day.

Quote:
Clearly this particular theist has not read the bible. But that is to be expected. Most christians haven't read the bible. And who can blame them? It really is not quality reading material, and the act of reading it is more likely to turn potential christians away than to see them embrace the lies. Its only real significance is having the honour of being the first text to be mass printed and distributed.
I have read Hebrews 11:1, which defines faith for christians.  The Word existed in the beginning (John 1), and is printed by faith on our hearts.

The queue started over, but it remained to be seen who would go first:  the Troll with Its repetitive, formulaic proselytism, or the Feeder with his reptitive, formulaic complaining.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ So easy. Now it's the

^ So easy.

Now it's the theists turn.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
100% SURE

Vastet wrote:
^ So easy. Now it's the theists turn.

Vas, 

Like I said, I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet wrote:^

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas, 

The theist literally cannot be 100% sure and still be a christian.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still quite easy...

Quote:
I am a christian because I am 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Still too easy

^ Still too easy

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
AND THE WINNER IS....

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas, 

Vas, 

Remember you are talking about Something you don't know anything about and don't believe exists.  You should get a Tony - nice try. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Vastet

Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Vas, 

Vas, 

Remember you are talking about Something you don't know anything about and don't believe exists.  You should get a Tony - nice try. 

Quite the contrary. Unlike the theist, I actually know what faith is.

I'd say the theist should get a Tony, but he slipped up so I really can't say that.

Que the fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

It was still too easy...

Quote:
Unlike the theist, I actually know what faith is.

Unlike you, I am 100% sure of the things I've mentioned, like I said.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:It was

zarathustra wrote:

It was still too easy...

Quote:

And my puppet fool keeps doing exactly as predicted, continuing to prove his insanity.

Now que the theist.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
THE ATHEIST IN WONDERLAND

Vastet wrote:
zarathustra wrote:

It was still too easy...

Quote:

And my puppet fool keeps doing exactly as predicted, continuing to prove his insanity. Now que the theist.

Vas, 

So is the atheist not sure of anything (while he judges who is a Christian and who is a fool, oh and also how well The God he doesn't believe in Is Managing Things) ?  

The top 10 things an atheist is sure of:  

1)  since men have made a computer and I can run one there is no God  (and, I can paste ad infinitum)

2) "experts" who say what I want to hear are right

3) "experts" who say what I don't want to hear are fools (or fools who say what I don't want to hear)

4)  if you can mock the Bible well you are a cool cat and I'll (hey, we'll ignore each other's)  depravity and emptiness and rejoice in our not knowing (it'll be fun)

5) I (said atheist) am not my own god.  I spoke this whatever into existence, decree this with a bang, create this...and I see it is good (I don't know where these eyes came from, but anyway I see this...)

6) I'm proud, haughty, and that proves something - plus I won't listen to the Bible remember.

7) If a guy mocks the Bible and God with an accent - I say he's a real expert

8 Am I cool or what.  I don't know anything, I don't believe anything, I don't know where or why or what or darn near anything but since I don't believe in God teedlie-freekin-dee - plus I don't have a god do I!

9) I am not interested in confronting myself about not knowing about God or understanding the why of things, so could I be happier - hey?  Don't bug me!

10) I'm sure I don't and won't want eternal life.  Can you dig it?  I won't change my mind either when I'm faced with my loss of it and the fact I refused the Gift of It again and again.  

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Old Troll spoke in riddles, slyly tempting Its Feeder to respond, when all It had really said was...

1. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  2. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  3. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  4. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  5. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  6. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  7. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  8. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  9. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  10. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.

The hypothetical audience huddled in suspense, anticipating the Feeder's next move. 

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A 2 fer! Fonzie wrote:So is

A 2 fer!

Fonzie wrote:
So is the atheist not sure of anything (while he judges who is a Christian and who is a fool, oh and also how well The God he doesn't believe in Is Managing Things) ?

Neither the theist nor the atheist can ever be 100% certain of anything, including his or her own existence. This has been proved. To doubt the proof is to prove the proof, hence it remains proved under all circumstances.

Fonzie wrote:

A theist is not qualified to assume what an atheist holds as true. The theist has demonstrated this perfectly, as all 10 of the claims made are fiction.

zarathustra wrote:
he Old Troll spoke in riddles, slyly tempting Its Feeder to respond, when all It had really said was...

I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
The hypothetical audience huddled in suspense, anticipating the Feeder's next move. 

The fool expands on his insanity with failures in both logic and observation. Quite amusing.

Que the theist and the fool.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
NO POE JOE

zarathustra wrote:

The Old Troll spoke in riddles, slyly tempting Its Feeder to respond, when all It had really said was...

1. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  2. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  3. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  4. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  5. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  6. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  7. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  8. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  9. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.
  10. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned.

Zar,  

That's right.  That's no poe Joe.  

I am 100% sure all the things in The Bible are true.  

I am 100% sure Jesus is The Son of God, is Alive and lives in the Christian.  (also 100% sure I experience it)

I am 100% sure Jesus was born of a virgin.

I am 100% sure Adam and Eve were tempted to disobey God in the Garden of Eden by satan embodied in a serpent.  The gospel message was delivered even then. 

I am 100% sure God parted The Red Sea and the Israelites crossed on dry land - the Egyptians had a little more trouble, ok a lot more trouble.

I am 100% sure David killed Goliath with a sling.  (I used to love to make and use those things - powerful with guidance)

I am 100% sure Elijah was taken up to heaven in a fiery chariot (Elisha then picked up his garment, slapped and parted the Jordan).

I am 100% sure God fed the Israelites with manna in the wilderness.  They had to gather it.  What's for supper.

I am 100% sure Jesus healed a bunch of people, raised the dead, walked on water, came through the wall of a house after His Resurrection.  A bunch.

I am 100% sure Jesus could have called 10,000 angels (it would only take 1) to deliver Him from the cross (in fact He could have of course done it Himself) - but He didn't.  He gave Himself to die as a sin offering outside the camp to pay the price of all the sins of all mankind for all time - to all who believe in Him.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ The theist tries going for

^ The theist tries going for the record of most lies per word. Unfortunately for him, Brian37 has that all locked up.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'M SURE YOU'RE NOT SURE I'M NOT SURE

Vastet wrote:
A 2 fer!
Fonzie wrote:
Neither the theist nor the atheist can ever be 100% certain of anything, including his or her own existence. This has been proved. To doubt the proof is to prove the proof, hence it remains proved under all circumstances.
Fonzie wrote:
A theist is not qualified to assume what an atheist holds as true. The theist has demonstrated this perfectly, as all 10 of the claims made are fiction.
zarathustra wrote:
he Old Troll spoke in riddles, slyly tempting Its Feeder to respond, when all It had really said was... I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. I'm 100% sure of the things I've mentioned. The hypothetical audience huddled in suspense, anticipating the Feeder's next move. 
The fool expands on his insanity with failures in both logic and observation. Quite amusing. Que the theist and the fool.

Vas,

You admit that you're not 100% certain of anything so you don't know about me for sure - "you wouldn't understand because you're not like I am" (Pink Floyd).  You have the doubtful thought that I am mistaken... but realize the fact that I could be mistaken in such a way that still I'm sure as I say - you don't know as you say.    

You admit you're not 100% sure of anything - which means that everything you're doing, thinking and saying is from doubt.  And you declare you have doubts about whether i am 100% certain of the things I mentioned.   That's not a persuasive argument, Vas.  I say I'm sure of these things - you're in doubt about everything - so you try to formulate how I'm not sure.  Your statement springs from your own doubtfui position.  You're not happy 'til I'm not happy?  I am sure of these things I mentioned.

That must be an insecure state - not to believe in or know of anything for sure, no destination, "no direction home, like a complete unknown" (Dylan).  

The atheist holds the title to this real estate of doubt.    

If you accept Jesus He Personally Will Clear all that up for you through His Word.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:You admit that

Fonzie wrote:
You admit that you're not 100% certain of anything so you don't know about me for sure - "you wouldn't understand because you're not like I am" (Pink Floyd).  You have the doubtful thought that I am mistaken... but realize the fact that I could be mistaken in such a way that still I'm sure as I say - you don't know as you say.    
~snip

The theist thinks that dodging the truth makes his arguments more reasonable. But the theist is wrong. By failing to acknowledge that he can't know anything with 100% certainty, he betrays his own religion and loses the argument simultaneously.

Que the insane fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder could not hear the Voice of Reason over the laughter and/or snoring of his imaginary audience.  Otherwise, he would not continue to reward the dishonest Troll with serious discussion; a fruitless effort, as it was still quite easy...

Quote:
The theist thinks that dodging the truth makes his arguments more reasonable.
I can do nothing more reasonable than accept the Truth of christ.  The atheist can try dodging the Truth, but like Jonah who tried to run from god, he will be consumed in the end.

Quote:
But the theist is wrong.
No, you're wrong.

Quote:
By failing to acknowledge that he can't know anything with 100% certainty, he betrays his own religion and loses the argument simultaneously.
I have found 100% success in christ.  Uncertainty only comes from failing to acknowledge christ.  Judas betrayed his savior, and lost the argument by hanging himself.  I won't make the same mistake.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ The insane fool continues

^ The insane fool continues to fail predictably.

Que the theist.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
FUNDAMENTAL TO ALGEBRA - SYMMETRY AROUND EQUAL SIGN

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
You admit that you're not 100% certain of anything so you don't know about me for sure - "you wouldn't understand because you're not like I am" (Pink Floyd).  You have the doubtful thought that I am mistaken... but realize the fact that I could be mistaken in such a way that still I'm sure as I say - you don't know as you say.     ~snip
The theist thinks that dodging the truth makes his arguments more reasonable. But the theist is wrong. By failing to acknowledge that he can't know anything with 100% certainty, he betrays his own religion and loses the argument simultaneously. Que the insane fool.

Vas, 

The thing that's getting dodged here by you is any faith whatsoever.  You are declaring faith at the same time you are denying it.  You don't believe that I am 100% sure of these things I mentioned.  I have told you that but you don't think it's possible that I could be 100% sure.  If you are sure of that - how does that happen with your doubtful panoramic?  If you are sure I can't be 100% sure of these things that disproves your theory.  

I've seen you be honest about other things - man up and be honest about this:  If you're 100% sure I'm not sure - then I can be 100% sure I am sure.  And I am.  Right or wrong doesn't enter into this equation - it's logic about faith and certainty.

Or did you fail Algebra?   

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:The thing

Fonzie wrote:
The thing that's getting dodged here by you is any faith whatsoever.

The theist desperately attempts to project his flaws on his opposition, but the mere fact that the opposition recognises it makes such attempts futile.

Fonzie wrote:
You are declaring faith at the same time you are denying it.

As mentioned earlier, the theist cannot comprehend that faith has multiple definitions.

Fonzie wrote:
 You don't believe that I am 100% sure of these things I mentioned. I have told you that but you don't think it's possible that I could be 100% sure.  If you are sure of that - how does that happen with your doubtful panoramic?  If you are sure I can't be 100% sure of these things that disproves your theory.

This is a categorical error. In fact, I know with absolute certainty that the theist cannot know anything with absolute certainty. It is the only thing in which one can claim to be absolutely certain of. The theist thinks that the inability to be absolutely certain of most things means that the atheist cannot be absolutely certain of anything, but the very inability to be absolutely certain of most things proves beyond argument that one can be absolutely certain that noone can be absolutely certain of anything other than the inability to be absolutely certain.

Fonzie wrote:
I've seen you be honest about other things - man up and be honest about this:  If you're 100% sure I'm not sure - then I can be 100% sure I am sure.  And I am.  Right or wrong doesn't enter into this equation - it's logic about faith and certainty.

Or did you fail Algebra?   

As I just refuted this, I now que the fool who is chomping at the bit to continue proving his insanity.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

In his insanity, the Feeder continued to perform for his imaginary audience, though it was still quite easy...

Quote:
The theist desperately attempts to project his flaws on his opposition, but the mere fact that the opposition recognises it makes such attempts futile.
I do not project my flaws, but recognize that I am a sinner, and my flaws can only be forgiven through faith in jesus.

Quote:
As mentioned earlier, the theist cannot comprehend that faith has multiple definitions.
The only definition that matters is being 100% sure of christ.

Quote:
In fact, I know with absolute certainty that the theist cannot know anything with absolute certainty.
god is the source of Absolute Certainty, so without god, you can't be absolutely certain of anything.  (And I'm absolutely certain of that.)

(And the Feeder hurried to the front of the queue, to lodge another complaint...)

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ I love the predictable

^ I love the predictable insanity of the fool. It's almost as rewarding to watch him dance on command as the theist.

Speaking of which, que the theist.

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stretch Armstrong - the atheist rubbergod

Vastet wrote:
Fonzie wrote:
The thing that's getting dodged here by you is any faith whatsoever.
Fonzie wrote:
You are declaring faith at the same time you are denying it.
Fonzie wrote:
 You don't believe that I am 100% sure of these things I mentioned. I have told you that but you don't think it's possible that I could be 100% sure.  If you are sure of that - how does that happen with your doubtful panoramic?  If you are sure I can't be 100% sure of these things that disproves your theory.
This is a categorical error. In fact, I know with absolute certainty that the theist cannot know anything with absolute certainty. It is the only thing in which one can claim to be absolutely certain of. The theist thinks that the inability to be absolutely certain of most things means that the atheist cannot be absolutely certain of anything, but the very inability to be absolutely certain of most things proves beyond argument that one can be absolutely certain that noone can be absolutely certain of anything other than the inability to be absolutely certain.
Fonzie wrote:
I've seen you be honest about other things - man up and be honest about this:  If you're 100% sure I'm not sure - then I can be 100% sure I am sure.  And I am.  Right or wrong doesn't enter into this equation - it's logic about faith and certainty. Or did you fail Algebra?   
As I just refuted this, I now que the fool who is chomping at the bit to continue proving his insanity.

Vas,

If the atheist says you can't be sure of anything but then remembers ONE exception he can stretch and cover it - especially for himself or another atheist.  

It's various weights and measures for the atheist who won't accept the "BUREAU OF STANDARDS" but makes exceptions as the moment demands.

All the ways of a man are justified in his own eyes...

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:If the atheist

Fonzie wrote:
If the atheist says you can't be sure of anything but then remembers ONE exception he can stretch and cover it - especially for himself or another atheist.  

The theist can't comprehend that the exception to the rule proves the rule, so he dances and dodges and makes ridiculous assertions. But the rule remains unbroken.

Que the fool.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(Poe)

The Feeder went through the motions yet again, insanely believing he had an Audience who drew benefit from his recycled discussion with the Troll; whose responses were so repetitive and formulaic, That one could practically predict how It would respond...

Quote:
The theist can't comprehend that the exception to the rule proves the rule, so he dances and dodges and makes ridiculous assertions.
I comprehend jesus with 100% certainty, no exceptions.  

Quote:
But the rule remains unbroken.
There can be no rules without a Rule-Giver, so by admitting there's a rule, you're admitting there's a god, and you have to break the rules to deny him.

πππ†
π†††