Allah's Miracles

Atheist_kurd
User is offlineOffline
Allah's Miracles

I am never suprised by anything the theists say or claim. The Christians claim the mircales of Jesus in the Bible are actual  events that took place. knowing the Mohammad did not claim any miracles, or at least none that are mentioned in the Quran, they have their own miracles. Here are a few examples....

The picture above supposedly resembles a Muslim kneeling to pray. All over the Internet Muslims are spreading this image as a miracle and therefore evidence that Islam is right and truth. Let us look at a few more pictures.

These tree branches supposedly spell out in Arabic " There is not God, But Allah" I am not sure abut the authenticity of these pitures,but I do not care whether they are real or fake. What I care about is wheter they solve any issues that humanity is facing. But Allah seems to be have some sense of humor. let us go on...

And this cloud is spelling out Allah's name...

And here Allah has written his name on a honey comb. Allah also uses different fonts to spell out his name... that is funny....

hmmmm..... What about the picture above? I wonder why Allah has made the following rock.... Muslims don't allow their wife to show their faces, but if that was something that Allah wanted, I want to know why has Allah made that rock in the shape of a human penis?

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist_kurd wrote:These

Atheist_kurd wrote:

These tree branches supposedly spell out in Arabic " There is not God, But Allah" I am not sure abut the authenticity of these pitures,but I do not care whether they are real or fake.

It can be seen to spell out the appropriate Arabic letters, with just a little imagination.  However, for formal Arabic, it ought to include the short vowel markings, which I suppose would be represented by free-floating twigs above and below the "letters".  That would also serve to make the "miracle" a little more obvious.

At any rate, all it says as the moment is "There is no god but the god", which technically any monotheist could assert for his own god.  Without the 2nd part of the shahada ("...and mohammed is the prophet of the god" ), muslims can't really lay exclusive claim to it.

Atheist_kurd wrote:

hmmmm..... What about the picture above? I wonder why Allah has made the following rock.... Muslims don't allow their wife to show their faces, but if that was something that Allah wanted, I want to know why has Allah made that rock in the shape of a human penis?

Ignorant infidel that you are, you've missed the subtle message allah has given us with this rock:  it is circumcised, as required by sharia law.  The real question is:  does it point towards Mecca when it's flaccid?

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
For crying out loud...

...first Jesus and his mother Mary make appearances on every other slice of toast in your neighborhood, and now natural phenomena are apparently taking up speaking in Arabic.

My first instinct is to ask whether or not the movie "The Elephant Man" has been cited as proof of the existence of Lord Ganesh, and then to rant about how crazy all of this is.

And then I remember...oh, yeah...it wasn't that long ago that I was taking very seriously crap that is every bit as crazy as all of the above.

Conor

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder where this rock

I wonder where this rock is....?

Seems unlikely to be facing Mecca...and that would be a blunder on the part of the miracle sign maker. Doh!