McCain retaliates by cancelling Larry King appearance....

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
McCain retaliates by cancelling Larry King appearance....

...after this CNN interview by Campbell Brown wherein she grills Tucker Bounds regarding Sarah Palin's national security experience:

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
So he'll give himself less

So he'll give himself less free advertising. Way to bite off your nose to spite your face, asshat!

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
What really gets to me is

What really gets to me is how the reasoning given from the McCain camp, if I can refer to it as that, is somehow supposed to be sound. Calling off the Larry King show due to the way Campbell 'cut Tucker off at his every answer', seems moronic considering we live in a day and age where replays of the interview are widely available to the public.

Anyone with half a brain who watches and listens (with an open mind) to all 8 minutes plus of the interview can tell that Campbell gave Bounds too much time, especially during the first half of the interview. She is asking questions that he should be able to directly answer in 10 to 15 seconds... but instead he rattles on and on AND ON... most of which is him just babbling about the message *he* wants to get across during the interview. From the start it appears to me that Tucker deliberately decides that this will not be an interview, but rather, a platform for him to stand on and speak from.

Yes, she starts to cut him off later but by that time it's obvious he was highly evasive and pressing his own agenda as opposed to answering her questions.

He really sinks his own boat on that last question.

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wonko, you are right, of

Wonko, you are right, of course...and come to think of it I should have linked the full 8 minute version instead of the shortened one:

Here is the full version (that I'm aware of, anyway):

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The FCC TV "politics merry

The basic bulk of the FCC TV, of the private rich, "politics merry go round ride", to keeping  the dumbed down public entertained, feeling smart, issue aware, afraid, content being poor, guilty, ... and that the political leader choices, in bed with the super rich, are for we over worked poor working class robots, truly are our best and wisest caring friends, really sucks.

Sorry , read slow,  that sentence is much too short .....