"The Rapture Right" calling for boycott of Religulous!

Cruci Fiction
User is offlineOffline
"The Rapture Right" calling for boycott of Religulous!

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
WOO-HOO!

FREE ADVERTISING FOR 'RELIGULOUS!'

Conor

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
These guys are fucking

These guys are fucking ridiculous!

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meh. It's slow and

Meh. It's slow and ponderous, and they have no sense of timing at all. THe one in the shades and ball cap needs to be a bit more animated to pull off the silent partner routine.

This could be funny with some editing.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not entirely certain but.....

uhhhh, I think these clowns are trying to be jokers, errr...

maybe it's the other way around.

Here are two of their other vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTDBQ9hg-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpfMD4ndWg

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
I assume these guys are

I assume these guys are actually atheists trying to make god nuts look stupid (not hard) and its quite convincing. It's quite subtle parody

Cruci Fiction
User is offlineOffline
Poe's Law

Bahana
atheist
Bahana's picture
User is offlineOffline
They were on an RRS show a

They were on an RRS show a while back. It was hilarious.

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh no! What will the liberal

Oh no! What will the liberal atheist makers of this film for other liberal atheists do without the Conservative Christian demographic that they were not even making the movie for?!

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
Isn't the long hair a bit of

Isn't the long hair a bit of a giveaway for not being a christian nut.

Sure the bible says 'thou shoult look like Jon Bon Jovi (80's version) and never cut your hair' but most modern fundmanetalist christians interpret that as 'short hair ready for the marines'

Yaerav
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Cruci Fiction wrote:Poe's

Cruci Fiction wrote:

Poe's Law

Indeed. Their "Space Sinners" game was a bit of a giveaway, but I still think there will be people who will even take thát one seriously. Brilliant comedy Laughing out loud

christnotreal (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:Meh. It's

JillSwift wrote:

Meh. It's slow and ponderous, and they have no sense of timing at all. THe one in the shades and ball cap needs to be a bit more animated to pull off the silent partner routine.

This could be funny with some editing.

Seriously, Jill is wayyyy right on this one. Obviously they haven't "grasped" comedy timing or.........timing. I bet we could show them a thing or two, eh Jill? On a side note, Jill do you have any videos that you have created that we can link to? Maybe that will help show them what "comedy" and..........timing, are all about.

arkham1999
arkham1999's picture
User is offlineOffline
I did not see a link for the

I did not see a link for the movie itself on the website so I thought I would add one, it looks like it is really going to piss some people off.  But I guess the truth always does.

http://www.lionsgate.com/religulous/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I remember when those guys

I remember when those guys were on the show. Definite example of Poe's law. Went pretty long before you realized they were parody. Even Kelly didn't get it for a while.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Phantasm
User is offlineOffline
What a bunch of lame

If it's parody, it's not very good....are they even Christians?

Saint Nothing (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
mrjonno wrote:I assume these

mrjonno wrote:

I assume these guys are actually atheists trying to make god nuts look stupid (not hard) and its quite convincing. It's quite subtle parody

These guys were able to convince The Rational Response Squad they are Christians. You should hear the Rapture Right debate The Rational Response Squad. It’s very funny.