Super Cow on NationalGeographic

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Super Cow on NationalGeographic

I remember watching this a while back and didn't think at the time to post it, I found it funny and interesting.

100% natural (artificial selection or selective breeding + random mutation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmkj5gq1cQU

Steak anyone?

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Yicks, I'm losing my

Yicks, I'm losing my commercial meat appetite. Back to the wild, hunting, and raising my own. Rabbits, chickens and goats. I am nearly a vegetarian.  This freaks me a bit.  Thank gawed for beans, vegies, nuts, and fruits .... Are they next ?  ....    

Lately, I've been feeling a little more ugly eating meat ....  is it just old age ?     

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
BBQ

I have the A1 steak sauce !!    

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:Yicks,

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Yicks, I'm losing my commercial meat appetite. Back to the wild, hunting, and raising my own. Rabbits, chickens and goats. I am nearly a vegetarian.  This freaks me a bit.  Thank gawed for beans, vegies, nuts, and fruits .... Are they next ?  ....    

Lately, I've been feeling a little more ugly eating meat ....  is it just old age ?     

Beans, veggies and nuts next? What do you mean next? We've been modifying our food in this same way since pretty much the start.

While it's a good idea to cut back on your meat intake as you age, I don't get why it'd make one feel "ugly" to have a yummy slice of stuff that once mooed. =^_^=

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jill, well yeah I do eat a

Jill, well yeah I do eat a bit of most anything .... but in the back of my little mind are all those farm animal abuse articles and vids. Then the health issues. It does seem true we eat way to much animal protein.  Then the environment issues regarding all the cattle raising. Lots of negative info out there.  

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:

While it's a good idea to cut back on your meat intake as you age 

How old are we ??