Jesus seen in cat's fur

Theia
Theia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus seen in cat's fur

This kind of shit makes me embarrassed to be the same species as those who take this stuff seriously.

Do theists REALLY believe this shit?

Is this really any different from seeing animal shapes in the clouds, or finding a "secret code" in your alphabet soup? Kiddie games are over! Grow up people!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2008/07/30/stang.holy.cat.wndu

"The Bible looks like it started out as a game of Mad Libs" - Bill Maher

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It has an error. Anyway,

It has an error. Anyway, pareidolia seems to b the Christard's best friend. Though Moslems are getting into it too since they found that rotten piece of meat that had something that looked like "Allah" on it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
New challenge: Find a dog

New challenge: Find a dog (literally, no photochops) with colouration in its fur that looks like a picture of Allah.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I just heard one on the news

I just heard one on the news at dinnertime that a woman found a cheeto that looked like a crucified Jesus - it was a vaguely cross shaped cheeto. The part that made me laugh my ass off was when they said she didn't notice until the last minute and almost bit Jesus's head off! Yes they used those exact words! 

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote:New challenge:

thingy wrote:

New challenge: Find a dog (literally, no photochops) with colouration in its fur that looks like a picture of Allah.

Kind of hard since there aren't any (Islam forbids depicting Allah or Mohammed.)

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:thingy

MattShizzle wrote:

thingy wrote:

Kind of hard since there aren't any (Islam forbids depicting Allah or Mohammed.)

there's also the fact that depictions of living things are as a general rule, forbidden in large swaths of Islamia; thus the decorating of mosques with arabic lettering and geometric bits.

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Theia wrote: ...or finding a

Theia wrote:
...or finding a "secret code" in your alphabet soup?

Can't resist. Must quote Family Guy.

Peter: Oh my God, look, there's something written in my alphabits. It says "Ooooo"

Brian: Peter, those are Cherios...

Well I was born an original sinner
I was spawned from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin

PorkChop
Rational VIP!SuperfanSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
That video was under the

That video was under the tab: Breaking News

CNN really blows

(and yes, I do think that family is 'weird or something')

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Give me a

Give me a break.

*facepalms*

...You guys know that there's even a fucking movie coming out that uses shit like this as a premise?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Where's that picture of the

Where's that picture of the dog's ass that looks like Jesus?