I SHOULD be studying

PorkChop
Rational VIP!SuperfanSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
I SHOULD be studying

I mean...really.  Girl on girl gives you aids but fucking a skanky heroin junkie without a condom won't...IF you are hetero??  Oh...and the best part...you CAN fuck a horse and still be safe.  Good to know!

Judging by this kids outfit, he might be knocking on your door saturday morning.

I didn't know a) heaven exists and b) it's an elitist club! 

Oh wait.  I knew that last part.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
That little caucasian boy

That little caucasian boy better hope that minorities will be in his "fictional" heaven.  Cause white people are definetly a minority on this planet.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That has to be made up.

That has to be made up. Please don't let that be real. I've seen too much stupidity already. Notice in the first one man on woman won't give AIDS. Why the fuck would man on horse be included??????????????????? If it was real the kid deserves like an "H." An "F" wouldn't do justice. The second one is not science at all. Of course if it's a Christian school that would be considered a plus.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't worry, they're made up

Don't worry, they're made up but still funny.

BTW, Becky does smell like penis:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/science-fair.php

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Something Awful - Photoshop

Something Awful - Photoshop Phriday, classics.
Some guy here (an owner of commercials agency) founded a website of Vesjolyje Kartinki. (which, in case you don't know russian language, means something like "jolly pictures" and it's a name of old Soviet magazine for children)
VK is pretty much the same thing like Photoshop Phriday, they take a topic and make less or more perverted, outrageous, politically incorrect,  nationally incorrect, racially incorrect, minoritally incorrect, gender incorrect, and a lot more ways incorrect images, but sometimes damn hilarious.

This images from Photoshop Phriday were, I guess, absolutely normal children's science projects, until SA forum goons picked the topic of 'science fair' and hilarized them a bit.

I like SA, because it's basically a ridiculing of people's stupidity. It's healthy self-reflective movement in American society, and thus it reflects particularly our American comrades. Sometimes it's a bit too uncomprehensible for me, but the rest I can understand tends to be quite good.
(I don't get, for example, celebrities, serials, films, politicians, and other cultural stuff, on the other side, you surely don't know who was J. Cimrman unless you ask Wikipedia)

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote:Don't worry,

D-cubed wrote:

Don't worry, they're made up but still funny.

BTW, Becky does smell like penis:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/science-fair.php

Those were great, but i need more info about this:

that gave me an idea, i will create website about "getting away with it" Laughing out loud