Confessions of an Economic Hit-Man (Imperialist~Capitalist~Delusions)

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Confessions of an Economic Hit-Man (Imperialist~Capitalist~Delusions)

I posted something about  John Perkins before,but I forget when.If anybody wants to understand our Capitalist=Imperialist

ways read  " The Secret History of the American Empire " what a read !

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
So whats the summary of it,

So whats the summary of it, the simularitys of capitalism and imperialism? Im very interested in history and am now going to college to get a degree in it as well as education so I can become a hs history teacher.

When once asked in the library if I believed in Jesus Christ, I pointed out that zombie novels are in the fiction section.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm wary as he's been a

I'm wary as he's been a guest on Coast to Coast AM which is a very pro-pseudoscience radio program.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
What's the summary ?

Dragoon wrote ;What's the summary,I'm not good at typing ,but the very short summary would be something like this,John Perkins started of  in the  Peace Corps helping the poor and landless peasant's in Guatemala or some other Central American country,that has been devastated by war,corruption and just plain old GREED. Then the very secertive "NSA" recruited him ,convincing him that he could help more people out if he worked for this 'Chas Energy group" and from their it all unfolds and he get in to deep , he would go into a 3rd world country that had a resource that the U.S. wanted and convince the one in power that to bring their country into modern times ,they must have electrical grids installed ,there by causing the said country to go into debt with the World Bank,then we would send down some U.S. corporation like Haliburton or Becthel in order to privatize as much as possible. But if the country's president refused to accept the deal that "Perkins" layed out , he was followed by the "Jackals"-(CIA) in order to assassinate or  overthrow the president,and if that failed ,we would send in the "Marines" in order to learn more about this American Hero visit his page ,Sorry I forgot to put up the link before johnperkins.org/        PS. another book that was written on this same subject is " A Game as Old as Empire:The Secret World of Economic Hit-Men and the web of Global Corruption "by Steven Hiatt and John Perkins .

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Coast to Coast

Yeah Matt I know what you mean ,talking with a bunch of Crack-Pots,but don't let that distract you from his work ,because he has also spoken at "Harvard , Princeton , Wharton ,and Vet's for Peace Conference in Washington , C-Span~ Book TV , Democracy Now! etc..........and I would guess that he was booked on Coast to Coast because he's into "Shamanism"which he learned when living with the "SHUAR"tribe in the rain-forest of Ecuador.                 

Signature ? How ?