Fun with Faith.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Fun with Faith.

Here's a short expert from a correspondence between a theist and a...uh, a magician. (Dave Sim and Alan Moore. Comicbook junkies will recognise those names, I hope)

They were talking about all things religious, reality, truth, theories, etc..They even had a go at that Free Will vs Determinism thing.

And then this :

"..I once heard an anecdote about a contemporary magician who decided to put this principle to the test by adopting a belief so strange that nobody could possibly mistake it for reality and then seeing what happened. The belief he decided to go with was that Noddy, the little toy-car driving and belled-hat wearing protagonist of Enid Blyton's children's books, was in fact the absolute creator of the Universe and the God of all Gods. Within a couple of weeks he abandoned the experiment in alarm, finding himself upon the brink of conclusively proving that Noddy was the Supreme Being. He'd come across magazine articles showing freshly discovered cave-drawings of an obviously sacred figure wearing what appeared to be a tall pointed hat with a little bell on the top. He'd read an interview with Enid Blyton herself in which she described a strange vision that had come to her while under the influence of gas at the dentist; in which she had been whisked across the Universe at the speed of light to meet God himself, although he couldn't describe the details of their conversation. This, along with a whole mess of other stuff and previously hidden meanings in Bible passages (Cain is banished to the Land of Nod in Genesis, for example), seemed to indicate that Nod was God and Enid Blyton His prophetess."

*snigger*

Here a picture of God : http://www.noddyappeal.org.uk/media/images/noddy.gif

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Here a picture of God

Here a picture of God :

http://www.noddyappeal.org.uk/media/images/noddy.gif

I agree , what ain't god ? !!!