How many miracles make a Saint?

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
How many miracles make a Saint?

Is this funny? or is this just fucking tragic?

Exactly how many miracles does it take to become a saint!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/mackillop-still-one-miracle-from-sainthood-20080717-3gv0.html

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Waiting

If she died in 1909 and we are still waiting for a second miracle before she can be  " whatever "  !  Did I miss a point here ?  What was the first miracle performed ?  This is such a load of crap !

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks

Boon Docks wrote:

If she died in 1909 and we are still waiting for a second miracle before she can be  " whatever "  !  Did I miss a point here ?  What was the first miracle performed ?  This is such a load of crap !

It's absolutely staggering isn't it? Perhaps the miracle is performing a miracle when you're DEAD!!!

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Counting

enzoconti wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

It's absolutely staggering isn't it? Perhaps the miracle is performing a miracle when you're DEAD!!!

But that don't count, and I can't count right now.  I have to get ready for work now and this thread is going to piss me off till I can look into it later this evening.  Damn it I hate reading these messages before work.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
enzoconti wrote:Exactly how

enzoconti wrote:

Exactly how many miracles does it take to become a saint!

quite a process, huh?

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:enzoconti

Boon Docks wrote:

enzoconti wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

But that don't count, and I can't count right now.  I have to get ready for work now and this thread is going to piss me off till I can look into it later this evening.  Damn it I hate reading these messages before work.

Sorry 'bout that Boon Docks. But hey! don't ask me, I just happened to read it and thought I had to share. I thought it was good for a laugh more than anything else!

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
It's good to the Pope.Sounds

It's good to the Pope.

Sounds like jobs for the boys.

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I must be half asleep!

enzoconti wrote:

It's good to the Pope.