I DARE YOU!!!!!

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I DARE YOU!!!!!

Hi guys!

I just wanted to throw out a quick challenge to all of you that may have some extra time on your hands this summer.

Have you ever wanted to do something that would make a difference in someone's life? Maybe you already have!? Summer is here and many of us may have a few extra hours on our hands so I say LETS VOLUNTEER!

Please take the time to browse through a few of the sites below to see the opportunities available in your areas and sign up to help out.
Many of the organizations listed below have group volunteering available so if you have a group of heathen friends that would like to help, get them to commit!

It is time to show others that you don't have to be affiliated with a church or religious organization to dedicate time and love to a person or group of people (OR ANIMALS) Smiling

ILLINOIS: Chicago Volunteers

NATIONAL: Volunteer Match

GREAT IDEAS: Charity Guide

-Renee

Renee Obsidianwords
User is offlineOffline
**bump**new year , same

**bump**

new year , same challenge

Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Volunteer match is great. I

Volunteer match is great. I used it several years ago to volunteer tutor at the public library.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords wrote:Hi

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Hi guys!

I just wanted to throw out a quick challenge to all of you that may have some extra time on your hands this summer.

Have you ever wanted to do something that would make a difference in someone's life? Maybe you already have!? Summer is here and many of us may have a few extra hours on our hands so I say LETS VOLUNTEER!

Please take the time to browse through a few of the sites below to see the opportunities available in your areas and sign up to help out.
Many of the organizations listed below have group volunteering available so if you have a group of heathen friends that would like to help, get them to commit!

It is time to show others that you don't have to be affiliated with a church or religious organization to dedicate time and love to a person or group of people (OR ANIMALS) Smiling

-Renee

Please let President Obama know that a few million of us have some time on our hands and would prefer a pay check.

This sort of DNC platform stuff is as original as Nancy's "Just say: No!" idea.

Renee Obsidianwords
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Renee

treat2 wrote:
Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Hi guys!

-Renee

Please let President Obama know that a few million of us have some time on our hands and would prefer a pay check. This sort of DNC platform stuff is as original as Nancy's "Just say: No!" idea.

Then don't volunteer. If you would like to communicate to President Obama I am sure you can write him a letter.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Renee Obsidianwords
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Thanks for the

treat2 wrote: