Kelly and Sapient on Rev Bookburn Sun June 29th LIVE

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kelly and Sapient on Rev Bookburn Sun June 29th LIVE

Kelly and Sapient will appear on the Reverend Bookburn radio show in Philly tonight at 9-11 est.  Rook will re-air the show in our stickam room.  The Rev and Sapient have been running in similar circles since Sapient managed Atheist Network Radio 8 years ago and the Rev aired his show there, yet they've never met. 

Check out the show with the RRS community here.

Check out the Rev show on Sunday nights 9-11 here.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Stickam room

Hi! I'm not familiar with the stickam room ,do you need to be a financial supporter in order to view the show? When will it be on Justin.TV,because as I'm typing this out I'm listening to an old RRS show,well not old ,I think it was broad casted two months ago.

Signature ? How ?

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:Hi! I'm not

Ken G. wrote:

Hi! I'm not familiar with the stickam room ,do you need to be a financial supporter in order to view the show? When will it be on Justin.TV,because as I'm typing this out I'm listening to an old RRS show,well not old ,I think it was broad casted two months ago.

Hey Ken!

You do not need to be a financial supporter to be a part of the Stickam community. Just go to Stickam.com and set up an account, you can then listen in at http://www.stickam.com/sapient.

You should be able to listen in if you follow the "video chat rooms" link at the top of this page as well.

Thanks

-Renee

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
If he doesn't want to

If he doesn't want to participate in the text chat, he doesn't even need to join stickam.  Stickam is free.

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Thanks

Yeah thanks for the heads up!!  I'll try to catch it.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Text Chat

Yo! Sapient ,I don't participate in the text chat ,because I don't know what it is exactly,but it sounds like it takes a lot of typeing,and the computer is not mine (it was my Mothers),so I havn't had the time to learn how to use it quite right.I mostly use it to listen too MIT lectures ,Science debates,and I like to listen too the podcast from FFRF,The Infidel Guy,The RRS videos,etc.Being disabled can be very hard for me to sit-up and type

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Hey Thanks Renee !!!

Yes-I just finished setting up an account with Stickam,Thanks for the Info.