The Revelation of GNKANOP

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Revelation of GNKANOP

This is from a Skype discussion that Loc, stuntgibbon and mysel were having today, during which something absolutely astonishing occurred:

Quote:

[6:24:53 AM] stuntgibbon says: i'd like to establish an olympiad
[6:25:02 AM] stuntgibbon says: where one team is "science" and the other team is "bible"
[6:25:39 AM] Kevin Brown says: (Oh man. Why make it so one-sided? Sticking out tongue)
[6:25:43 AM] stuntgibbon says: and they get little problems to solve, like building simple machines, making a car safer, creating a bridge, choosing the right drug for a disease, etc..
[6:26:00 AM] stuntgibbon says: and see which method produces better results
[6:26:07 AM] Loc says: bible: the answer is god.to all the problems.Do we win?
[6:26:32 AM] Kevin Brown says: (We'll have to compare your results first. Sticking out tongue)
[6:27:00 AM] stuntgibbon says: sure if they can pray and a build a testably safer car.
[6:27:14 AM] stuntgibbon says: i just go with what works, if they can prove it works..  hooray
[6:27:18 AM] stuntgibbon says: it sounds easier that way Sticking out tongue
[6:27:52 AM] Mr804 says: I'm praying for tacos for lunch
[6:28:25 AM] Kevin Brown says: UR JUST IGNANT! GOD MADE SCIENCE SO GOD MAKES CARS SAFE KK THX.
[6:28:36 AM] Loc says: CARS IS FRM DEVIL
[6:28:46 AM] stuntgibbon says: too coherant
[6:28:52 AM] Loc says: NJOGJK FAGK GNKANOP G
[6:28:55 AM] Loc says: better?
[6:28:56 AM] stuntgibbon says: better

...We then realized that our philosophical discussion must have been heard by our creator, and he had revealed himself to us! It was amazing!

Quote:

[6:29:07 AM] stuntgibbon says: GNKANOP indeed
[6:29:21 AM] stuntgibbon says: all hail the GNKANOP
[6:29:28 AM] Loc says: take that damn atheists
[6:29:35 AM] stuntgibbon says: you can't disprove the GNKANOP, so therefore it created the universe
[6:29:54 AM] Kevin Brown says: Damn. Can't refute that.
[6:29:59 AM] Loc says: All hail GNKANOP, and it's prophet Loc
[6:30:58 AM] stuntgibbon says: Only Loc knows the GNKANOP
[6:31:14 AM] stuntgibbon says: TRUE GNOLEDGE

I cannot explain this fully, as I believe that GNKANOP is outside our realm of common knowledge, but it is clear that He has been revealed to us. Loc did not intent on writing his name, or anything sensible at all, yet it was written there anyway! Our onyl explanation is that, in fact, GNKANOP wrote his revelation through Loc, for us to see and benefit from! The divine inspiration then took root in all three of us. Soon, the Laws of GNKANOP were laid out plainly for all to see - immortalized in the modern digital medium:

1. Thous shalt NEVER use proper grammar and spelling.It is an abomination unto GNKANOP

2. GNKANOP says no ridin' dirty.

3. IQ's over 50 are an abmination

4. using original arguments is an abomination

5. Thou shalt talk to the rinewyrms, but thou must never have spaken to an aversaurian, for they are an abomination unto GNKANOP

6. thou shalt have wars

7. Thou shalt not have taken a single yoth or shootle from GNKANOP, for the yoths and shootles are His. If someone should be said to have taken a yoth or shootle unto his house, then put them to death.

8. Masturbate every day

9. if you do not...you will be placed in a LAKE OF ETERNAL JIZZ

10. All who shouldst denounce the wisdom of GNKANOP, your God and maker, are of the aversaurian, and bring them before me and spill all of their bodily fluids.

11:leave the damn goats alone

12. Thou shalt take a goat underneath you in the name of GNKANOP, but not in the name of thy wife, nor the name of any other God, for GNKANOP is a jealous God.

13. Thou shalt beget every morning, except on the 24th morning, for begeting on the 24th morning is an abomination unto GNKANOP.

14:Thou shalt have baguettes every saturday,for it is GNKANOP's holy day

15:thou shalt consume alcohol,and lots

While somewhat random, and a little unusual, these commandments make perfect sense if you understand GNKANOP the way I do. Of course, not each of us has agreed precisely how the word of GNKANOP has been interpreted, or how we should promote our revelation...:

Quote:

[7:00:59 AM] stuntgibbon says: get a wordpress page going and we'll stumble it
[7:01:10 AM] stuntgibbon says: we need followers so we can get to the donations
[7:01:44 AM] Loc says: donations go to the founder..I mean his divinely inspired prophet
[7:04:54 AM] stuntgibbon says: that must be me, because you didn't recognize the power in your line
[7:05:09 AM] stuntgibbon says: it was revealed to me in your gibberish
[7:05:11 AM] stuntgibbon says: Sticking out tongue
[7:05:32 AM] stuntgibbon says: ooh neat, now we have two sects
[7:05:35 AM] stuntgibbon says: yours and mine
[7:06:12 AM] Loc says: mine is the true way,you will die!
[7:10:06 AM] stuntgibbon says: i just did
[7:10:09 AM] stuntgibbon says: and i came back to life
[7:10:15 AM] Loc says: pics
[7:10:48 AM] stuntgibbon says: GNKANOP has them, ask yourself
[7:11:07 AM] stuntgibbon says: unless you don't know GNKANOP like i know
[7:12:05 AM] Loc says: religins are hard work

...But really, this only further solidifies my confidence in the perfect revelation, since us three imperfect human beings obvioously could not fully understand it. Only know it, in our hearts.

Consider:

- In all the Earth's time, no single person has yet refuted the existence of GNKANOP, or proved He does not exist.

- If you don't obey the laws of GNKANOP, and He is real, you will spend all of eternity in a giant lake of jizz! How can you take that risk?

- It is likely that, in fact, GNKANOP created 4 universes prior to our own (according to expert analysis from stuntgibbon). Do you know how much energy it takes to create a universe? A LOT! GNKANOP must be immensely powerful in order to do that - likely infinitely powerful - but the fact that you and I are allowed to grace his presence despite his immeasureable power is proof of his love for us and how much he wants us to stay on the true path - not bathe forever in the lake of jizz.

- Do you know what an aversaurian is? Don't you think you should find out? What about a shootle or a yoth? These are questions that demand serious consideration and answering!

- GNKANOP was revealed to *3 different people* at once! Do you know what that means?  It means he is everywhere at once!

I know what you're asking yourself. 'What does this all mean'?

Simply, it means you should forget your troubles, and put your faith in GNKANOP. He answers any and all requests - but not always with a yes. We have done extensive thinking on this subject, and determined that GNKANOP will always answer a prayer with 'Yes', 'No' or 'Maybe next Tuesday'.

Believe in GNKANOP! His word is catching-on fast! We even already have our first testimonial from an outside observer:

Quote:

[7:27:07 AM] reneezcaribou says: GNKANOP sounds damn fun

GNKAmen!

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
BTW, take that Jesus!  

BTW, take that Jesus!   GNKANOP already has contemporary corroboration.    GNKANOP 3, Jesus 0.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Having of course been there

Having of course been there at the time of the great revelation, I can testify GNKANOP is completely real,for I have felt him. I realise I am unworthy of his great greatness, and know only that his (probable) affection is limitless. I have seen his words myself, unbelievers cannot hope to shake proof like that.

Just open to him, and GNKANOP will show himself. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Just try disprove him.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was not present during the

I was not present during the exchange that took place betwixt the 3 above, however I was able to see the written word through the powers of Skype and if it is written in Skype, it is truth. Behold GNKANOP and hiz or hur powerfullnezz....

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old revelation

You three youngmen seem to have a great deal of time on your hands,  even when not self gratifying.  Might I suggest, oooh   lets say a job,   maybe a girlfriend or two/   or boyfriend if you paddle on that side of the canoe.     Kevin  how is that passport thing coming?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:    You

Jeffrick wrote:

You three youngmen seem to have a great deal of time on your hands,  even when not self gratifying.  Might I suggest, oooh   lets say a job,   maybe a girlfriend or two/   or boyfriend if you paddle on that side of the canoe.     Kevin  how is that passport thing coming?

This is the "time on your hands" fallacy.  I will not accept the premise that a life in which I work at all hours of the day is better than one in which I have a lot of free time (and money) to do what I please.  Smiling

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:     

Jeffrick wrote:

Might I suggest, oooh   lets say a job,   maybe a girlfriend or two/   or boyfriend if you paddle on that side of the canoe.    

Well, that might make an extended vacation stuck in the "lake of eternal jizz" seem a bit less threatening, but I'd definitely keep that canoe around.

Any chance that GNKANOP could provide its followers with a steady supply of virgins/temple prostitutes ?  Even followers get tired of the threat of the stick when there's no reward of a carrot ?

I'm only a faith healing away from complete submission.

Praise GNKANOP !  (just in case)

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Virgins are whiny and high

Virgins are whiny and high maintenance.   "Wah! I want my first time to be special! Wah! It hurts when you do that!  How do I know if I'm really really ready?"

GNKANOP offers experienced disease-free 22-year-old hotties. 

(of either gender, since GNKANOP is both genders)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
AmericanIdle

AmericanIdle wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Might I suggest, oooh   lets say a job,   maybe a girlfriend or two/   or boyfriend if you paddle on that side of the canoe.    

Well, that might make an extended vacation stuck in the "lake of eternal jizz" seem a bit less threatening, but I'd definitely keep that canoe around.

Any chance that GNKANOP could provide its followers with a steady supply of virgins/temple prostitutes ?  Even followers get tired of the threat of the stick when there's no reward of a carrot ?

I'm only a faith healing away from complete submission.

Praise GNKANOP !  (just in case)

LOL! LOL!    I keep my canoe handy----with both paddles--- just in case.   Praise be to GNKANOP!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
OH SH--I must now reevaluate

OH SH--

I must now reevaluate my assumptions. 

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Having of course

Loc wrote:

Having of course been there at the time of the great revelation, I can testify GNKANOP is completely real,for I have felt him.

And did that make you feel just a little bit dirty?

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
geirj wrote:Loc wrote:Having

geirj wrote:

Loc wrote:

Having of course been there at the time of the great revelation, I can testify GNKANOP is completely real,for I have felt him.

And did that make you feel just a little bit dirty?

Nothing can be dirty in his great presence, and he/she is rather good at touching.Just open your heart and try it.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Nothing can be

Loc wrote:

Nothing can be dirty in his great presence, and he/she is rather good at touching.Just open your heart and try it.

So it's been a few days since we've heard any news of GNKANOP's miracles, and I was sure that we had all been deceived. But then just the other night, I was feeling particularly lonely, so I opened my heart (and my pants) and allowed him to touch me. And just as the prophet Loc had said, GNKANOP is rather good at touching, and he worked through my fingers to instill in me a glorious feeling of ecstasy. Praise be to GNKANOP!

Edit: I fergots the kommandment about bad speling. I is so sowwy... I ask fer fergibnesses!!

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:Loc

greek goddess wrote:

Loc wrote:

So it's been a few days since we've heard any news of GNKANOP's miracles, and I was sure that we had all been deceived. But then just the other night, I was feeling particularly lonely, so I opened my heart (and my pants) and allowed him to touch me. And just as the prophet Loc had said, GNKANOP is rather good at touching, and he worked through my fingers to instill in me a glorious feeling of ecstasy. Praise be to GNKANOP!

Edit: I fergots the kommandment about bad speling. I is so sowwy... I ask fer fergibnesses!!

SHE HAAAAAS SPOKEN THE GOSPEL TRUE!  GNKAAAAMEN, BROTHERS AAAAAAND SISTERS!

SHE HAAAAAS OPENED HER PANT TO THE MIIIIIIIGHTY GNKANOP HISSELF, AND HE HAAAAAAAS GRACED HER THROUGH HER OWN FINGERS! PRAAAAAAAISE LORD GNKANOP, AND HIS BLESSED MASTURBATION!

...Oh my.... a vision! Brother and sisters, GNKANOP has sent me a MESSAGE! I see.... I see... I said, I SEEEEEEEE a PINK UNICORN! And that are STARS tatooed upon it's ASS! And, praise GNKANOP, there upon it's back, riding it to the pot of gold under the rainbow, is the false prophet JESUS CHRIST hisself!

It's a SIGN, brothers and sisters! As I had said before, GNKANOP has sent me a MESSAGE!

Can any of you find the cereal box decoder-ring in your hearts to decipher this message with!? LET YOU FIND THAT DECODER RING, AND LET THIS MESSAGE BE CLEAR TO YOU, AND LET YOU SING IT TO THE CHOIR!

GNKAMEN!

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am reminded of chapter

I am reminded of chapter 4:14 of the GNKANOP gospel,which didn't even exist until now when it was revealed to me.

GNKANOP 4:14 wrote:

and at that tym a gurl of grate beuaty shal come,and be a grate sine for all unbeleavers.GNKANOP shall touch her, and fill her gratly.And many shall look on her and beleave,becoz she was hott.

As you can see,we have a geunine fulfilled prophecy.Take that jesus!

dudeofthemoment wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
This is worthy of an RRS

This is worthy of an RRS Oscar. Simply Wonderful. Thanks you all .... 

((( but to the theist gripping about to much free time , "Get to work fool slave" .....

Take that,  fool Jesus idol worshipers of the Paulines .... back on your knees ....

As the true atheist Jesus is in bright resurrection .... Hail our redeemer, truth giver

GNKANOP