atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's a relevant video, and

It's a relevant video, and worth... um... ridicule, for certain.  Just as a matter of protocol, it's a good idea if you make some kind of synopsis or comment of your own.  Strictly speaking, just posting a link is considered spam.  Also, people are a lot less likely to follow a link without some idea of what they're getting into.

Anyway, thanks for the post, and try to give it a little more content next time. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Man, this is the funniest

Man, this is the funniest bunch of crap.

I should write an unsubstantiated theory about how mankind came to be. It'd be way kickass.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aha... better with the video

Aha... better with the video embedded... pardon my itchy mod trigger finger.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
talking airhead

I've already put his on my DO NOT BUY list.   This nut actualy thinks sasquach and yeti exist. The only thing he got right was that old testement creation storys came direct from earlier cultures.    If your  counting that would be 10 seconds  of sense out of one  8 minute video.  So why is FOX giving him any airtime?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
I begin to understand the

I begin to understand the theist need to kill heretics.  This cocksucker's making my job harder than it already was.

But apparently he's a fan of the film Aliens, so he can't be all bad.  "Darwinism...mostly."

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell