Ridiculous Website

amccaffrey
User is offlineOffline
Ridiculous Website

I was surfin the web lookin for "evidence" that god exists so i could refute it (a little passtime of mine) and i came across this website

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

It starts off with a "test" so i started doin it and it pissed me right off. I finally made my way thru it with the "right" answers and found out how to contact the creator and in a fit of blind rage ended up writing an email to him or her, explaining how close minded they must be and refuting their "proofs" but it was probably not too good becasue i wasn't thinking clearly becasue the test through me off my rocker. So I'm just showin you all this website, and i would love for you guys to take this test and write this guy and tell him how you feel about it. Its probably giving way to many people false hope in the existance of god since it is the first 2 things to come up when you google "proof that god exists"

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That test is retarded. And

That test is retarded. And why does it send you to the Disney site when you exit? I hate assholes that use language tricks in arguments.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

amccaffrey
User is offlineOffline
Yes, it is retarded, and it

Yes, it is retarded, and it sent you to the disney site? thats odd, i was taken to an actual website which is were I found the contact us page and wrote the email to the creator

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If you exit before picking

If you exit before picking the answers he likes or pick the "I don't care" option at the first question and get put out that's where it takes you.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
......Someone had WAYYY too

Someone had WAYYY too much time on their hands.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
**SPOILER ALERT!!!***I'M

**SPOILER ALERT!!!***

I'M ABOUT TO RUIN THE INTELLECTUAL ROLLERCOASTER THRILL-RIDE THAT IS TAKING THE TEST, AND EXPOSE HERE IT'S AWESOME AND IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE!!!

**SPOILER ALERT!!!***

'The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything!'

Yes. There it is. Behold, and writhe beneath the awesome weight of this immutable proof. We've asked for the evidence at own own peril, for now it is here, and it's sheer magnitude shall surely shove us into the Lake of Fire to anguish for all eternity. If only I could repent, but nay - I've already blasphemed against the Holy Spirit.

Clearly, with this sort of bombshell evidence that the world was created in six literal days 6,000 years ago, it's no wonder that only the worthy who pass the website's vigorous exam does the author think should have the privilege of viewing it.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes,forcing people to make a

Yes,forcing people to make a choice without the possibility for disagreement seems on par with christianity.I liked the absolute morals one-basically if you don't think god gave us morals then you must like molesting children right?

I'd love for the site owner to come here.but I don't know what he'd do without his 'god or the highway' buttons.

Remember kids,only christianity offers a logical worldview!

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
Darwin dam it, that fucking

Darwin dam it, that fucking website does not let me choose the right answer.

Lets take it down, who got a bot network to ddos it? Laughing out loud

amccaffrey
User is offlineOffline
Ya, i seriously think we

Ya, i seriously think we should find a way to take this site down, its retarded. I don;t mind sites that at least try using scientific arguments, but this is just wordplay and forcing ppl to choose what he wants, thats not an argument, its a dictatorship.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
psst... we don't even joke

psst... we don't even joke about ddos attacks here, kids.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
amccaffrey wrote:Ya, i

amccaffrey wrote:

Ya, i seriously think we should find a way to take this site down, its retarded. I don;t mind sites that at least try using scientific arguments, but this is just wordplay and forcing ppl to choose what he wants, thats not an argument, its a dictatorship.

Encouraging illegal activity is not something that we are very receptive of.  Please refrain from this in the future.  Thank you.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

amccaffrey
User is offlineOffline
I ment in a peaceful, legal

I ment in a peaceful, legal way of course. Like many emails to this guy, like i already did, just disproving him completly, illegal activity is not my cup of tea.

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
My favorite part was the

My favorite part was the overly simplified answer options. LOL

General-Forrest
General-Forrest's picture
User is offlineOffline
yea i cant choose true answer

i choose absolute true does not exist tells me a glitch what the hell. i dont believe in absolute anything find it brings about good but evil things so. i know they think but they think they can prove a god laughable but lets see their proof.

ok You have denied that absolute moral laws exist but you appeal to them all the time. well i deny em based on a god telling me they do then telling isreal leaders to wipe out groups of people because they dont agree with god. not hard concept unless a you want a god that can send you an evil spirit like he did saul or be you want to be ignorant to the bible but believe. but i could prove good nazi germany did doesnt mean im going to become a believer in nazi germany. but if i use this concept of absolute moral laws do i also prove the quran and allah also i am lost on that? but lets see this proof.

ok i expected something stupid but not absoluty fucking stupid like this The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything. you could of told me you cant see air but you know its there but to tell me i know because only he can prove good job. does that prove ufo's exist also???

well i am playing a poker freeroll i get A6 dealt full table guy raises i call flop i get a 6 turn card 6 river card is a 6 one of the players said he looked it up and said it was 1 in 18000 wow thats some odds but i cant find it but i know its not likely. but i will take luck

that site is on crack trying to revive the idea you cant prove dont exist so it must be true but they cant prove allah exist so by that logic allah also exists or a number of other things i would think

General

iluvc2h5oh
iluvc2h5oh's picture
User is offlineOffline
General-Forrest wrote:i

General-Forrest wrote:

i choose absolute true does not exist tells me a glitch what the hell. i dont believe in absolute anything find it brings about good but evil things so. i know they think but they think they can prove a god laughable but lets see their proof.

ok You have denied that absolute moral laws exist but you appeal to them all the time. well i deny em based on a god telling me they do then telling isreal leaders to wipe out groups of people because they dont agree with god. not hard concept unless a you want a god that can send you an evil spirit like he did saul or be you want to be ignorant to the bible but believe. but i could prove good nazi germany did doesnt mean im going to become a believer in nazi germany. but if i use this concept of absolute moral laws do i also prove the quran and allah also i am lost on that? but lets see this proof.

ok i expected something stupid but not absoluty fucking stupid like this The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything. you could of told me you cant see air but you know its there but to tell me i know because only he can prove good job. does that prove ufo's exist also???

well i am playing a poker freeroll i get A6 dealt full table guy raises i call flop i get a 6 turn card 6 river card is a 6 one of the players said he looked it up and said it was 1 in 18000 wow thats some odds but i cant find it but i know its not likely. but i will take luck

that site is on crack trying to revive the idea you cant prove dont exist so it must be true but they cant prove allah exist so by that logic allah also exists or a number of other things i would think

General

Absolute truths do exist.

4 is an even #.....that is an abslute truth...if there is one example than it does exist.

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the Land and the Missionaries had the Bible, They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the Land and we had the Bible." - Jomo Kenyatta

pettman
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:if you don't think

Loc wrote:
if you don't think god gave us morals then you must like molesting children right?
I thought catholic priest (in other words "good" Christians) was famous for their habit of molesting children?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
pettman wrote:Loc wrote:if

pettman wrote:

Loc wrote:
if you don't think god gave us morals then you must like molesting children right?
I thought catholic priest (in other words "good" Christians) was famous for their habit of molesting children?

Ah,but any true christian will tell you catholics aren't actually christians anyway.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

pettman
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:pettman wrote:Loc

Loc wrote:

pettman wrote:

Loc wrote:

Ah,but any true christian will tell you catholics aren't actually christians anyway.

Aren't the catholic church the only one founded by one of the apostels?

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you believe what they

If you believe what they tell you, they all are as they all started from a single source and split off from there.  It's a shame the evidence shows otherwise and that despite the best attempts by the council of nicea etc they never really did obtain cohesion.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

General-Forrest
General-Forrest's picture
User is offlineOffline
i thought so

pettman wrote:

Loc wrote:

pettman wrote:

Loc wrote:

i thought by peter as first pope recorded in history

General

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
pettman wrote:Aren't the

pettman wrote:

eh,take it up with the christians.I mean,it's like arguing over different sects of Santa.

dudeofthemoment wrote: