Is the RRS a CIA front company? [Trollville]

Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Is the RRS a CIA front company? [Trollville]

Most of you involved in the RRS are youthful, but thoughtful, an oddity in modern America. However, you are indulging your emotions and wasting what little time you have been granted on planet earth.

YES...of course their is no GOD. But even if there is, so what? Why waste precisous time in an indulgent effort to "convert" believers? People smart enough and strong enough to accept our aloneness in the universe already understand, those adults that have not and cannot embrace the idea of a godless universe will never understand. So what?!

There is lots of hate on this site. Hate diminishes only the hater. Don't be a hater.

Thus, I cannot envision hanging with the RRS team, I can however embrace the paradoxical experience of knowing Kelly in the biblical sense.

Yeah yeah yeah....I know....this diatribe had nothing to do with the CIA...so?...report me to GOD.

 

 


Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1807
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:Hate is a

nigelTheBold wrote:

Hate is a better emotion than desperation or futility.

Well said Nigel, anger can be very constructive.

Viper- anyone who wastes their time sitting at their computer branding others time-wasters for being at their computer is just too ironic to be taken seriously.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Sadist, may i please please please have another?

Mattshizzle is a sadist, he knows Kelly dressed as a domme would be cruel...yummy, but cruel (He secretly wants to be her circus monkey too). Yeah, Kelly dressed as the stereo typical domme would be mind numbing, but  I prefer street clothes. But leather is super hot and it would be awesome, so go for it.

As to trollville...do what you need to do. There is a "rational" argument that the whole site is trollville...but I won't judge. Anyway, i am too busy fantisizing about being servile to Kelly to get all wrapped up in some discussion about the obvious notion that god is mans convenient creation.


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
viper601 wrote:I thought you

viper601 wrote:

I thought you yung'ns only gained amusement from ridiculing religious types. I say this because I watched Kelly and some old looking guy playing word association games with that English book writing guy, and Kelly and the old guy laughed like ten year olds at the book writing guys associated words.

I get the sense that you all think that you're smarter than all of us pedestrian types...I'll bet you're all political "progressives".

I'm perpendicular to the whole Left-Right ideological spectrum.

 

PS - Cobra Commander in 2008!

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
viper601 wrote:Mattshizzle

viper601 wrote:

Mattshizzle is a sadist, he knows Kelly dressed as a domme would be cruel...yummy, but cruel (He secretly wants to be her circus monkey too).

 

Technically that makes me a masochist/submissive. By the way Mr Sapient is already her, as you say "circus monkey."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Circus monkeys

Yeah, i figured the old looking dude was her property, thats why i said i could perform as a cuckold. Yeah, i'm shallow and shameless. Shame is for sissies...hmmm, well you know what i mean.

See, isn't this discussion of Kelly's potential as a dominatrix far more interesting than that stuffed shirt banter about deity and the supernatural?!


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Cobra Commander?

What in GODS name is Cobra Commander? Guess it is a yung'n thing.


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
viper601 wrote:What in GODS

viper601 wrote:

What in GODS name is Cobra Commander? Guess it is a yung'n thing.

Are you kidding me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Commander

 

Cobra Commander 2008 - Leadership, Or Else!

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Now I understand

LOL...now I understand this site and its children. Cobra Commander?!...OMFRICKNGOD


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Well I got the reference and

Well I got the reference and happen to be 34 - I just remember stuff from the '80s.


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Zero Sum Game

I get it now. RRS is essentially comprised of youthful pseudo academics that still haunt the streets of a town that should be populated by real students instead of RRS's really hot looking big titted exhibitionistic super confused worshipers of Margaret whats her name. Arressted devolpment is a biatch.

McSchillze...34 was old for a male five centuries ago, in todays world you're a neopyhte in a world that is far too complex for you to wrap your young mind around. It is best that you leave the heavy thinking to the big boys and girls.

So that's its boys and gurls...nothing personal. I just had to probe the network to assess its/your value. Yours is a Zero sum game and ain't worth the effort.

Toota Loo


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
Good Riddance

It's gone?

 

BEHOLD THE POWER OF COBRA COMMANDER!

 

Seriously Matt, doncha love condescending affectation from people who clearly have no idea what is going on?

 

It's like watching someone punch himself in the face while bragging about his boxing prowess.

 

PS - "A male five centuries ago" was just not "old" at 34; he was pretty much the end of the road if we're talking averages. So much for big boys and heavy thinking.

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)


deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
Posts: 3221
Joined: 2007-01-28
User is offlineOffline
Quote:youthful pseudo

Quote:

youthful pseudo academics that still haunt the streets of a town that should be populated by real students

Go to hell. I was a "real student" (and I shall define "real" as to mean "after high school" ) for 12 years.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism


Watcher
atheist
Posts: 2326
Joined: 2007-07-10
User is offlineOffline
viper601 wrote:I get it now.

viper601 wrote:

I get it now. RRS is essentially comprised of youthful pseudo academics that still haunt the streets of a town that should be populated by real students instead of RRS's really hot looking big titted exhibitionistic super confused worshipers of Margaret whats her name. Arressted devolpment is a biatch.

McSchillze...34 was old for a male five centuries ago, in todays world you're a neopyhte in a world that is far too complex for you to wrap your young mind around. It is best that you leave the heavy thinking to the big boys and girls.

So that's its boys and gurls...nothing personal. I just had to probe the network to assess its/your value. Yours is a Zero sum game and ain't worth the effort.

Toota Loo

If you are old enough to think 34 is neophyte stage in life but still behave as you do then you are clearly incapable of "heavy thinking".

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
It's a generational thing

Ya still wanna play do ya? Okay...A thirty-four year old that was that age in 1940 is light years ahead of a mondern 34 year old. It's not your fault that you are a lesser generation, you were set up to fail by us baby boomers, however, your diminished potential is your reality. Bottom line, I don't know an existing 34 year old that I would trust to walk my dog.

But again, the decline of the US is the fault of the baby boomers. We lived fat, dumb, and unhappy and let it all go to hell. You had no one to lead by example, so you 34 year olds are lost without a compass, moral or otherwise.

The good news for you yung'ns is that their is enough momentum to sustain most of the good times throughout your normal life span...so you can continue to party until its over. Is that again glass half full thinking?


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
It's back? COBRA COMMANDER!

It's back?

 

COBRA COMMANDER!


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Cobra Commander?

As to the maturity and potential of present day 34 year olds...the prosecution rests, the judge has ruled, and the penality is DOOM. Video games are for kids and atheists, if there's a difference.


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
Boxing Against Yourself, Again!

in its first post, viper601 wrote:

YES...of course their is no GOD.

in its most recent post, viper601 wrote:

Video games are for kids and atheists, if there's a difference.

If there's no difference, you are a kid yourself. If there is then you have no point whatsoever.

You might want to get your own thinking in order before presuming to critique ours.

 

COBRA COMM--- nah, let's end this on a classy note.

in its most recent post, viper601 also wrote:

There is lots of hate on this site. Hate diminishes only the hater. Don't be a hater.

Take physic, pomp.

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)


viper601 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Back and Forth

I appreciate that you are reference back to my earlier comments so that they may be used against me, I soooo hate when that happens...however, in that same post I admitted that I do not have a name for what I believe. I am not an agnostic, nor am I a believer, nor am I am atheist. I guess I just don't like to belong to ANY freak'n group...Like Groucho said, " I don't want anything to do with any organization that would have me as a member".

Atheism is a waste of time. Every fraction of every moment science nibbles away at the basic tenets of all worldly religions. Islams Jihad will eventually be its undoing...the deck is decidedly stacked against the survival of religion. Thus, their is no need for organized efforts to thwart belief systems. Anyway, the US Constitution provides for both freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

You all should just bury your little heads (not that one you dirty minded boi) in video games and live off world with Commander Cosmic or whoever it is that you worship in cyber space.

One mans God, is another mans string of zeros and ones.


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
Fourth and Goal

viper601 wrote:

I appreciate that you are reference back to my earlier comments so that they may be used against me, I soooo hate when that happens...however, in that same post I admitted that I do not have a name for what I believe. I am not an agnostic, nor am I a believer, nor am I am atheist. I guess I just don't like to belong to ANY freak'n group...Like Groucho said, " I don't want anything to do with any organization that would have me as a member".

You wrote:

Quote:
YES...of course their is no GOD. But even if there is, so what?

It is well within reason to take those comments as a profession of atheism. Call yourself what you like. 

BTW, Julius Marx was talking about special non-discriminatory clubs which were founded by Jews to combat the then-common practice of "Restricted" Clubs where Jews could not join. His point was that what appeared to be a counter-attack (Jews having their own clubs) was in fact a surrender to prejudice; the true counter-attack had to be fought in the courts by Jews refusing to tolerate such treatment. Don't cede the public square to those doing wrong and retreat to private, alternative arrangements; stand up and look them in the eyes and tell 'em what they're doing is wrong and they need to knock it off.

That is why atheist sites like RRS and the work they do are NOT "a waste of time."

It's all well and good to say,

Quote:
Every fraction of every moment science nibbles away at the basic tenets of all worldly religions. Islams Jihad will eventually be its undoing...the deck is decidedly stacked against the survival of religion. Thus, their is no need for organized efforts to thwart belief systems. Anyway, the US Constitution provides for both freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

I mostly agree. But the only reason science and secularism have come as far as they have is because of effort. 

Remember, we're not the ones who believe in Providence, Fate, Karma or what have you. Knowledge grows, progress is made, the shadows of myth and magic are pushed back because people take action.

We have that precious US Constitution and First Amendment precisely because of "organized efforts to thwart belief systems" made by the Founders who, regarding the centuries of ongoing sectarian carnage in the Europe they had left behind, said "No, no more of that. Not here. We're leashing this beast. We're fire-walling religious and civil authority once and for all."

Quote:
You all should just bury your little heads (not that one you dirty minded boi) in video games and live off world with Commander Cosmic or whoever it is that you worship in cyber space.

One mans God, is another mans string of zeros and ones.

Baron Karza for me. MICRONAUTS!

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)


FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
Posts: 455
Joined: 2007-10-02
User is offlineOffline
viper601 wrote:Most of you

viper601 wrote:

Most of you involved in the RRS are youthful, but thoughtful, an oddity in modern America. However, you are indulging your emotions and wasting what little time you have been granted on planet earth.

YES...of course their is no GOD. But even if there is, so what? Why waste precisous time in an indulgent effort to "convert" believers? People smart enough and strong enough to accept our aloneness in the universe already understand, those adults that have not and cannot embrace the idea of a godless universe will never understand. So what?!

There is lots of hate on this site. Hate diminishes only the hater. Don't be a hater.

Thus, I cannot envision hanging with the RRS team, I can however embrace the paradoxical experience of knowing Kelly in the biblical sense.

Yeah yeah yeah....I know....this diatribe had nothing to do with the CIA...so?...report me to GOD.

If you don't think there's a God, why do you spell it in all caps as though out of reverence?

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”