Impure thoughts of atheist women

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Impure thoughts of atheist women

The ceaseless flow of intellectual discourse of atheist women on this sight is truly progress towards social equality of the genders in the arena of rationalism which previously was felt soley to be the bastion of patriarchy.........screeeeeecccchhhh!!! (the sound of the mental record needle scratching the LP to the next song)..... Man does she look so fucking hot!!!!!!!

I am curious if atheist women on this site are offended by the subconscious wolf-whistling while also acknowledging their intellect. I think a guy would have to endlessly flagellate himself to rid himself of any thoughts of physical attraction. Our evolutionary baggage hard wires us to think this way. Are you offended if someone thinks you look hot?

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
What makes attraction of any

What makes attraction of any woman impure? It becomes an impure thought only because of religion. Lust is an emotional reaction to what one considers an attractive quality. Personally, I find intelligent women a huge turn on.

Do christian women get offended at being lusted over? I seriously doubt that very much. Pride is pretty universal in both theist and atheistic circles, but one would assume that the theist would be more offended.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
It is my impression, from

It is my impression, from personal experience with women, that it CAN be harmful for women's self esteem, their sense of worth as a human being, and not "just" a women, if men perpetuate the "wolf-whistle" culture (I don't know how better to describe it, but I hope you know what I mean).

That said, lust is a natural impulse, and wishing it away will do nothing helpful. Indeed trying to have only "pure" thoughts, especially of a religious nature, will more than likely make you even more perverted and so, you won't just be harming yourself, through guilt and self loathing, but also whatever women (or choir-boy or whatever) who ends up being the unfortunate victim of all your pent up sexual frustration.

The way to deal with lust is to just take responsibilty for your own thoughts, words and deeds.

I generally refrain from commenting on a woman's sex appeal in a context such as this, since here, we are all equal human beings, and we are not trying to score with eachother here (well at least, that's the impression I've got. Please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'll tell a women she is hot, or sexy or beautiful, or whatever, if I know her, if we are clearly flirting with eachother, and if the situation warrants it. I'll also tell a women, with conviction, and with no shame, that I want to fuck her brains out (pardon my french), but ONLY if we are allready clearly about to do so, and if I can sense from her, that it's what she wants to hear in that moment.

If you are a selfassured, mature man, that truly respects your fellow humans, man and woman alike, then you will sense what is appropriate to say in what context, and even if we sometimes get a bit carried away, and say something a bit too juvenile, if the recipient is a selfassured, mature woman (as all the women here seem to me to be) they'll probably take it in stride, and just feel a little flatered, in a slightly overbearing way. ("Wow, I'm so hot I got this otherwise reasonable guy to forget his manners for a moment" ).

As long as you don't make a habbit of it, you're not disrespecting their intelligense, but rather your own, and there's nothing wrong with that, that just teaches us humility to our own nature, and that's a good thing.

But really, I'm a guy so what do I know? Let's hear from the women what they think

Well I was born an original sinner
I was spawned from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
For me, I don't mind if

For me, I don't mind if someone thinks I'm attractive. We are biologically programmed to gauge attractiveness, and guess what? Girls assess the attractiveness of guys too - we're just more subtle about it.

I don't mind being complimented. I do mind being harassed - like being approached on the street by pushy men like "What are you doing later? Where do you live? Maybe we could get together sometime? Could I get your number?" when I express disinterest.

I also mind not being taken seriously on account of my looks. I certainly don't know everything, and I'm willing to admit my incompetence on a topic when appropriate. But I hate being written off as a bimbo right away just because I'm "too hot to be smart" as if it's an either/or situation. A perfect example is last night in the Stickam room.. nothing important was going on, so a bunch of people (including me) were on camera in addition to Rook. Some asshole comes in the room and forcefully asks to be enabled. Rook nicely explained that not just any random person is allowed that privilege, and I typed a response to him as well, to which his reply was "Shut up Greek, just do your job and sit there and look pretty." He then proceeded to harrass me via private chat and repeatedly call me a slut, whore, etc. and tell me that my sole purpose is to whore myself out and that I'm probably fucking "that asshole who thinks he's the shit" [Rook] (which btw, is certainly not true), before finally leaving the room. I hadn't even opened my mouth, and he had judged me (negatively) solely on my looks.

So in short, yes, gentlemen you are absolutely entitled to think women are attractive, and to let them know (to an appropriate degree). But don't let looks be the sole basis of your perception on an individual.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anybody who's been around

Anybody who's been around long enough knows what I deal with from some people, although not on the forums so much as on YT or Stickam. I certainly don't mind; I want to be found attractive and enjoy the attention...to a degree. There is a boundary, though, with regards to what is said. If somebody says I'm beautiful, that's great. As soon as they start telling me where they want to stick their cocks, that's a tad unnecessary. I can infer that you likely want to stick it somewhere if you tell me how hot I am, so the elaboration is unnecessary.

That being said, I do prefer to see the comments that can appreciate the intelligence aspect rather than just the physical aspect. Looks only get you so far, and like I always say, there's only so many times you can fuck a bitch with tape over her mouth. Sticking out tongue

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I remember at a very young

I remember at a very young age (like 12 or so) the "looks" and the "stares" I actually really dug it! I thought I was hot shit for sure. I got so much attention though, and some to an inappropriate level, that it actually made me feel weird at some point so by the age of 14 or so...I just didn't try to look nice at all.

Nowadays I am at the mindset that I can go to the grocery store in my baggy pants and over-sized sweatshirt with no makeup and my hair a mess and just not give a damn. BUT when it comes to going out with the husband and going to work etc, I realize that not only do I get a bit more attention, but I feel good when it happens  Smiling

-Renee

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is another reason,

There is another reason, though, that complimenting a girl's looks here is a bit of a minefield. What if three or four girls (with a picture of themselves in their profile) are saying equally valid points in a given discussion, and some (or all) of the guys are only responding to the "pretty" girl, or perhaps even worse says: "girl 1, that's a good point, girl 2, wow, great insight, and girl 3, that was a good argument, oh and also, you're hot..."

There is nothing wrong with finding someone hot, and there is also nothing wrong with finding someone else not hot, but you run the risk of alienating girl 1 and girl 2, if you complement girl 3's looks. It is CLEARLY implied that the two others didn't appeal to you the same as third girl, and that IS hurtful. Now, they might be more than capable of handling that, but it's at best midly annoying, and so, if we aren't trying to pick eachother up anyway, best to avoid such a situation.

I mean, a smart, kind, insightful girl, deserves as much attention as a smart, kind, insightful, PRETTY girl in the kind of conversations we have here. I won't apologise for not being attracted to everyone, but I don't have to be attracted to someone to respect their views, and if I respect them, I do my best not to offend them, or even just make them feel bad.

Edit:

(Sarcasm on)

Oh, I see Kelly is in the thread. May I just say: Hi Kelly! You're great, I totally LOVE you. I'm new here, please pay attention to me!

To anyone who thinks that shameless rant is antithetical to everything I said above, please note that it has nothing to do with Kelly being hot, and everything to do with Kelly being famous. I mean, she's, like, been on TV and everythin'! That makes her, like, WAY more important than all the other posters here!

I'll gladly whore my principles out for the chance of some attention from an actual famous person Eye-wink

(sarcasm off)

Well I was born an original sinner
I was spawned from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nikolaj wrote:There is

Nikolaj wrote:

There is another reason, though, that complimenting a girl's looks here is a bit of a minefield. What if three or four girls (with a picture of themselves in their profile) are saying equally valid points in a given discussion, and some (or all) of the guys are only responding to the "pretty" girl, or perhaps even worse says: "girl 1, that's a good point, girl 2, wow, great insight, and girl 3, that was a good argument, oh and also, you're hot..."

There is nothing wrong with finding someone hot, and there is also nothing wrong with finding someone else not hot, but you run the risk of alienating girl 1 and girl 2, if you complement girl 3's looks. It is CLEARLY implied that the two others didn't appeal to you the same as third girl, and that IS hurtful. Now, they might be more than capable of handling that, but it's at best midly annoying, and so, if we aren't trying to pick eachother up anyway, best to avoid such a situation.

I mean, a smart, kind, insightful girl, deserves as much attention as a smart, kind, insightful, PRETTY girl in the kind of conversations we have here. I won't apologise for not being attracted to everyone, but I don't have to be attracted to someone to respect their views, and if I respect them, I do my best not to offend them, or even just make them feel bad.

I have seen a few posts that even though the OP or the girl replying makes a great point, they are subject to someone pointing out their looks. Personally, I don't feel offended if I don't have a similar comment, I rather feel bad for the girl that had the GREAT point that was pushed aside for the 'catcall'

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nikolaj wrote:I generally

Nikolaj wrote:

I generally refrain from commenting on a woman's sex appeal in a context such as this, since here, we are all equal human beings, and we are not trying to score with eachother here (well at least, that's the impression I've got. Please correct me if I'm wrong).

You must not have found the secret cybersex forum yet then...

....and I'm totally kidding.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Time place and context.It

Time place and context.

It depends on the situation and the comfort level of the person you are expressing your thoughts to. No matter what, even if a woman was standing buck naked in front of you, unless you are invited or ask and she accepts, YOU DON'T TOUCH HER!

But to say we shouldn't even think things about the opposite sex is absurd. |It is no secret that both men and women look at the other and think to themselves, "What I wouldn't do to him/her".

Thinking and acting are two different stories and certainly you DONT say certain things to complete strangers that you might say to a mate or friend.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I do think online things are

I do think online things are way more acceptable than they'd be in say a bar. I don't think any of the 3 would be offended by me saying I'd let any of the women who have posted so far in this thread do whatever they wanted to me - may be because the unlikelihood of meeting IRL anyone you see online. I'm unbelievably shy and would have a hard time saying that to a woman in a bar if I KNEW she wanted to throw me down right there shove her tongue down my throat and fuck me raw.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You must not have

Quote:

You must not have found the secret cybersex forum yet then...

....and I'm totally kidding.

You must not know as much about the site as you think...

... and I'm totally kidding.... as far as you know.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I AM not kidding , what man

I AM not kidding , what man doesn't want to , fuck her brains out ??? as in control and own all girls ? , don't lie guys  .....        GIRLS rule MEN , and yin yang  ......

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nikolaj wrote:Oh, I see

Nikolaj wrote:

Oh, I see Kelly is in the thread. May I just say: Hi Kelly! You're great, I totally LOVE you. I'm new here, please pay attention to me!

Haha! *tear* It's so true. You just have to get that one out. There should be a section of the site that explains, "Guys, at some point, you're going to tell Kelly she's hot. Just get it over with."

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nikolaj wrote:Edit:(Sarcasm

Nikolaj wrote:

Edit:

(Sarcasm on)

To anyone who thinks that shameless rant is antithetical to everything I said above, please note that it has nothing to do with Kelly being hot, and everything to do with Kelly being famous. I mean, she's, like, been on TV and everythin'! That makes her, like, WAY more important than all the other posters here!

I'll gladly whore my principles out for the chance of some attention from an actual famous person Eye-wink

(sarcasm off)

Oh...so all that's sarcastic, huh? (This is the point that I put my hands on my hips and give you the stare of death.) I see how it is. Fuckers.

Sticking out tongue

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:I see how it

kellym78 wrote:

I see how it is. Fuckers.

Classic. Maybe if you weren't so famous, you could be hotter. Apparently your fame has eclipsed your hotness. It's a sad day.

fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Nikolaj

HisWillness wrote:

Nikolaj wrote:

Haha! *tear* It's so true. You just have to get that one out. There should be a section of the site that explains, "Guys, at some point, you're going to tell Kelly she's hot. Just get it over with."

*failed attempt at coolness* . .  .. meh . . . shes not bad I guess . . .

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

jackal
jackal's picture
User is offlineOffline
You chose what they see.

On a forum like this, you chose what other people see of you. Most people don't even know I'm a woman, which is fine with me because I don't want them to take that into consideration when talking to me. Then there are those who tousle their hair and make sexy faces at the camera for their avatars. You are going to get sexualized if you do that. That doesn't give people a free pass to harass you or discount you as a bimbo.  However, you should at least be aware that the way you present yourself will influence the how other people treat you.

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
jackal wrote:On a forum like

jackal wrote:

On a forum like this, you chose what other people see of you. Most people don't even know I'm a woman, which is fine with me because I don't want them to take that into consideration when talking to me. Then there are those who tousle their hair and make sexy faces at the camera for their avatars. You are going to get sexualized if you do that. That doesn't give people a free pass to harass you or discount you as a bimbo.  However, you should at least be aware that the way you present yourself will influence the how other people treat you.

I quite agree that an individual's civil liberties should never be violated by another no matter what that individual looks like. I would also add that a person's physical appearance should never be taken as an excuse to ignore his/her personality or worse, make judgements about character based on the looks alone. Yet women and men who look hot on this forum are very intelligent and conscious of the fact that they look hot. Furthermore, they likely enjoy the fact that they look hot and are unabashed about teasing the masses. And the masses appreciate their hotness. This IMO is a good thing. Appreciating a sexy man or woman should never ever give license to inflict any kind of harm to those individuals. I think folks on a site like this generally appreciate their physically attractive colleagues with dignity and empathy.

I personally don't consider myself all that attractive and I certainly don't have any misgivings towards those who are. In fact, I say kudos to those who have the appropriate genetic contributions to their good looks. I am reminded of a song by the rock band Rush (a great atheist band) called The Trees. The tall, regal and lofty oaks hog all the light away from the short maples. The short maples cry oppression imposed by the oaks. The satirical end of the song was the solution of cutting down all the trees to the same height.

BTW, I wonder if some of you gorgeous atheist gals are into atheist bands like Rush or Pink Floyd.

jackal
jackal's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love Pink Floyd. I didn't

I love Pink Floyd. I didn't know they were atheists. I also like Modest Mouse (atheists), Ani DiFranco and REM (probably atheists).

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
jackal wrote:I love Pink

jackal wrote:

I love Pink Floyd. I didn't know they were atheists. I also like Modest Mouse (atheists), Ani DiFranco and REM (probably atheists).

Yep,

Roger Waters and David Gilmour are both atheists. And my wife thinks Roger Waters who is now in his 60s, is a gorgeous hunk. Too bad the two artists don't get along to officially reunite Pink Floyd.

BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:If somebody says I'm

Quote:
If somebody says I'm beautiful, that's great. As soon as they start telling me where they want to stick their cocks, that's a tad unnecessary.

That's why I don't talk to poultry farmers.

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I would think there would

I would think there would only be 3 possible places - unless the guy is really perverted (nasal sex????) - he'd also have to be seriously lacking in the size department there.  

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I would

MattShizzle wrote:

I would think there would only be 3 possible places - unless the guy is really perverted (nasal sex????) - he'd also have to be seriously lacking in the size department there.  

Well, Marquis de Sade simply took a scalpal and made a new "pleasure" hole on a woman's hip.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
BrainFromArous

BrainFromArous wrote:

Quote:
If somebody says I'm beautiful, that's great. As soon as they start telling me where they want to stick their cocks, that's a tad unnecessary.

That's why I don't talk to poultry farmers.

Sepcially since their business is slicing the heads of cocks.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:kellym78

HisWillness wrote:

kellym78 wrote:

I see how it is. Fuckers.

Classic. Maybe if you weren't so famous, you could be hotter. Apparently your fame has eclipsed your hotness. It's a sad day.

Maybe you failed to notice the :-P  after that post. I was totally not serious.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:Maybe you

kellym78 wrote:

Maybe you failed to notice the :-P  after that post. I was totally not serious.

I think this is maybe a cultural thing - most of my relatives are from down East (Nova Scotia) and ribbing someone like that can go back and forth forever. Most, if not everything I say has mischief in it. (And of course you weren't serious.)

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I thought it was amusing.

I thought it was amusing.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Heh...it strikes again. From

Heh...it strikes again. From this thread in my blog:

Quote:

Submitted by viper601 on June 1, 2008 - 9:14pm.

Not to diminish your intellectual potential or your importance in the grand scheme of things...but with your body not many people will care if you are right or wrong. i, we, I mean they will just want to be your circus monkey.

And yes, I also saw said person's comment about me in the CIA front thread.  It's only going to get worse.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Help me with my horny and I

Help me with my horny and I will help you. Isn't freedom from guilt, payment, to simply touch, to explore one another, what we really all desire ?

Go science, go higher consciousness. When babies are wanted, needed, we will and can freely make them. Make touching free ....   What was the price of life, being born ???  So why do we think life is work ?  Sheezzz, let's bitch louder, what do we want? , go faster evolution .... for the kids .... 

Hey GOD , hurry the fuck up old man ......

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Intelligence

I'm in short supply of the intelligence gene here folks, so I'll keep my reply short.  There are some hot men at this web site.

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Drivel

Not meaning to sound biased, but the women are here for their intelligence only,  the men are the real eye candy.

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
Many forums I regularly

Many forums I regularly visit are virtually dominated by males, and the associated base instincts usually displayed by them, and that becomes tiring rather quickly. You know the saying, "it's a sausage fest." I certainly do appreciate the female presence here, especially in the intellectual discussions because the push for rationalism cannot be done with only half our ranks.

As a side-note, I like how many members here, both male and female, have photos of themselves available for others to see. It makes the conversations more personal in nature. On many forums practically nobody shows themselves and I find it more difficult to think of the places as communities rather than collections of assorted anonymous ramblings from the Internet Drones from Hell.

As for feeling offended, I can see why some of the ladies here could feel that way. It is offputting to be stereotyped, or characterized by others based upon appearance, whether it is about attractiveness, age, fashion, or some other personal trait. I can also see why some would feel offended when seeing others complimented, perhaps en masse, when they do not receive similar compliments, as Nikolaj insightfully noticed. Females are not necessarily alone in being offended by such things, of course, but they do tend to be the targets more often.

I generally avoid wolf-whistling, whether online or off. I think it's generally uncalled for and unbecoming, for while it might flatter it can also cause an ackward tension between you and the one who receives it or it might hurt the feelings of others who do not receive it. I think that if you are not pursuing a relationship with the person it's best to remain silent on their looks and if you do pursue a relationship then your actions would speak louder than your words while being less likely to offend or hurt others.

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Me is a wolf, and tell every

Me is a wolf, and I tell every girl , I love you madly ......

Mix the Beatles and the Doors .....    see ?    

The Beatles - Love Her Madly/Break on Trough (the beatdoors)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlLOIM7FEc

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:Not meaning

Boon Docks wrote:

Not meaning to sound biased, but the women are here for their intelligence only,  the men are the real eye candy.

Is it weird that I find this comment refreshing? We have so many "[female RRS member] is sooo hot" comments that some female letchery would actually be welcome as a kind of balance.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
If Boon Docks is a girl , I

If Boon Docks is a girl , I want to fuck your brains out, I meant pussy ....

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Is it

HisWillness wrote:

Is it weird that I find this comment refreshing? We have so many "[female RRS member] is sooo hot" comments that some female letchery would actually be welcome as a kind of balance.

Who says that the females are not making such comments in their own way that we, as males, cannot pick up on?  Considering that there many aspects to the female mind that we are still ignorant of, it is more than possible that tactics they would use to compliment a "hot guy" is not recognizable to males.  We do not have the idea of "mixed signals" for nothing Eye-wink

pyrokidd
Superfan
pyrokidd's picture
User is offlineOffline
pr0n

I'd just like to point out that everyone here, male or female, has internet access. There is a huge number of sites on the internet, many, many, MANY of which are.......sexual in nature. Why would people be coming here for that kind of thing? I thought this was an intellectual site.

"We are the star things harvesting the star energy"
-Carl Sagan

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
pyrokidd wrote:I'd just like

pyrokidd wrote:

I'd just like to point out that everyone here, male or female, has internet access. There is a huge number of sites on the internet, many, many, MANY of which are.......sexual in nature. Why would people be coming here for that kind of thing? I thought this was an intellectual site.

Thats what you get for thinking I guess Eye-wink

pyrokidd
Superfan
pyrokidd's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah....seems like if you

Yeah....seems like if you really liked smart chicks though they probably have some kind of "chat about quantum physics with real hot college co-eds!" site out there. I mean if it could possibly turn a person on, it's probably on the internet.

"We are the star things harvesting the star energy"
-Carl Sagan

Visual_Paradox
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
A dating site where women

A dating site where women talked about quantum mechanics would suck because they would tell me that when they have the time they don't have the energy and when they have the energy they don't have the time. Bah, humbug!

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Hey, ever heard of the "The

Hey, ever heard of the "The Talking Vagina's" club(s) ?

Ummm, what are they saying about we cocks ? !!! .... And what chats go on in the ladies room ?        

"Girls Girls Girls" , amazing , so yummy too .....  slaves to love we all are .....   

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
I HATE hearing cat calls.

I HATE hearing cat calls. It's not so much the cat calls, IMHO, as it is the person typically found yelling them. A big, dick-happy oilfield worker with far more money than a person with his IQ should be allowed to have, typically cheating on a trophy spouse with any number of insecure young girls they've picked-up at the bar. The surging population of these barbarian sociopaths has transformed Edmonton's night scene into what I think is an atrocious meat market, and one so economically lucrative it is supported wholeheartedly by the local municipality - in contrast to what they happen to contrarily say in public statements.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The call of nature ! .... I

The call of nature ! .... I say just be natural .... honest .... I wear a smile of awe, on every good day ....

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Personally I've never

Personally I've never perpetuated the wolf-whistle culture on this forum. I've also answered personals on Craigslist, and when I do I never comment on the photo, but rather on what a woman says about herself and what she's looking for in a guy. This pays off: women appreciate it when you pay more attention to what they write about themselves and their ideal match then "ur photo is CUTE! call me" or "ur HOT!!!!"

I find it disgusting but not totally unexpected how Kelly (and other women here) get treated by some posters on this forum. Granted, these posters are the exception and not the rule, and most of them are trolls, but we've got some really handsome men who post here and they never have to deal with that shit.

I caught Kelly's interview with Mindcore on his podcast. Kelly and MC talked extensively about some of the more superficial things that people pay attention to/try to call you on when you're in the public eye.

A few months ago, a friend sent me an email concerning a religious group at my campus watch-dogging the Facebook activities of members of my school's secular organization (we used Facebook to publicize ourselves and gather interest). I had to go through my entire profile, leave certain groups, tone down my sense of humor... all because people can be sneaky bastards sometimes, and will use whatever ammunition against you that they can scrape off the floor.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
pyrokidd wrote:I'd just like

pyrokidd wrote:

Probably because humans are by nature sexual creatures, some of whom cannot control the impulse to type "I LUV UR TITS!!1!" All of us (mostly all), are interested in sex and a lot of that initial attraction may be physical. Thus the attention paid to hot people on internet forums. Add the anonymity factor, and you've got instant retardation. I appreciate a compliment--but spare me the details of your masturbatory fantasies, please. (That's not directed to the pyrokidd--more a generalized statement.)

Visual_Paradox
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:Thus the

kellym78 wrote:
Thus the attention paid to hot people on internet forums. Add the anonymity factor, and you've got instant retardation.

My favorite equation: person + anonymity + audience = fucktard.

Mr. XC
High Level DonorSpecial AgentWebsite AdminPlatinum Member
User is offlineOffline
Green Blackboards (And Other Anomalies)

Visual_Paradox wrote:

kellym78 wrote:
Thus the attention paid to hot people on internet forums. Add the anonymity factor, and you've got instant retardation.

My favorite equation: person + anonymity + audience = fucktard.

I love that equation too:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. ..." -- Thomas Jefferson

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
While I agree with Kelley

While I agree with Kelley and the Visual equation, .... I do however talk basically the same way regarding sex to most all the many female visitors in person  ..... Thing is, they can see me laughing and teasing and being funny. A new girl shows up here at this house music studio, and I most always say, "Hey a girl" with a grin and big eyes ..... "do you like boys?", or whatever, then I let it rest a while .... I do this in front of the crowd, not in the corner privately. I do this openly to loosen up the stiff crowd. Private is different.

I really like flirting, being friendly, and talking dirty, but it's not much about getting laid or my hands on them. I leave that up to them .....

I flirt "respectively" even more openly with my buddy's cool girl friends ..... all in fun. My uncle was like Dean Martin, and Tom Jones around the girls ..... when I grew up watching ....

Hey, "what's up pussy cat" .... "Hey, does all that stuff really work?!" etc etc      

[ Note, regarding cool BoonDocks, and my post 35. I've never seen her. Something she said I just really appreciated alot ...Heck, I say similar tamer things to my friends 83 yr old mom I've known 48 yrs. To this day when she calls here she says like, "what ya doing sexy" !!! and I answer, hey it's my favorite girl, are ya horney  ?!!! and she laughs .... I love her !!!  ]    

BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:I appreciate

kellym78 wrote:

I appreciate a compliment--but spare me the details of your masturbatory fantasies, please. (That's not directed to the pyrokidd--more a generalized statement.)

She's right.

Send them to me for in-depth analysis and humorous commentary (mostly the latter).

Boards don't hit back. (Bruce Lee)

Aqua_Seal
User is offlineOffline
Penny Arcade ftw!

Thanks for linking to that comic!  Also, is it just me or is the "x" on the Penny Arcade Expo logo creepily reminiscent of a cross?