Clinton -- stay in because of the Kennedy assassination?!?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Clinton -- stay in because of the Kennedy assassination?!?

Senator Clinton's latest bizarre comment:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing the idea of dropping out.

Seriously... this is just getting sad.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Not if she's looking to be

Not if she's looking to be LBJ to Obama's JFK.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Senator

Hambydammit wrote:

Senator Clinton's latest bizarre comment:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing the idea of dropping out.

Seriously... this is just getting sad.

That's why her husband is pushing her to force the party to make her VP nominee. They are convinced Obama will be assassinated by some wacko white supremacist that can't stand to have a black as president.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen