Yoko Ono

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Yoko Ono

Has anyone seen Yoko Ono in news the news lately?  I just saw an article about a new movie coming out, using some of John's lyrics, that Yoko did not give permission for.  Just thought I'd open up that proverbial "can of worms".

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's been discussed:

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
My can of worms

What happened to the friendly atmosphere here.  I just saw the article on the internet this morning, perhaps new information has been added.  I guess I won't try to start any "new" threads here. 

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:What

Boon Docks wrote:

What happened to the friendly atmosphere here.  I just saw the article on the internet this morning, perhaps new information has been added.  I guess I won't try to start any "new" threads here. 

Sheesh sorry,but since there's already a whole thread about it and you didn't actually supply any new info,thought I'd help by diercting you there.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Yoko

Boon Docks, I am 100% sure that Loc meant no harm when he was telling you that there was already a thread about "Expelled."  There are so many duplicate or common threads, it is hard to keep up!

I didn't know about the other thread, either. As a mod, I am supposed to move or somehow fix duplicate postings...but I am going to leave yours because when I read "Yoko Ono", it caught my eye...and then I clicked on the link to the other thread. Cool!

I'm sure others will read your post for the exact same reason. So, thanks for posting!

And again, I know Loc and am sure he was just trying to be helpful.