wixist social experient

eben
User is offlineOffline
wixist social experient

Just though I'd share with you as I think it's an interesting experiment: www.wixist.com

It's a social experiment to find out what's missing in every people's life...

So who's missing god? Ok, just kidding Eye-wink

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A world community that is

A world community that is dedicated to fun, laboring for "Utopia" ..... ??? Can we ever agree on what Utopia is ???  Well, how about what it is NOT ???  How about no more war, no more starving, for starters ???     shezzzzzz, I AM embarrassed. What will we tell the aliens ???  No wonder we invented heaven .....    

BTW, I could only type about 30 characters in that site .....   

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
wish i could see other

wish i could see other peoples answers... or at least know how many people thought along the same lines

What Would Kharn Do?

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think, that not much

I think, that not much people there will miss any god. Theists have their God, and atheists doesn't miss him. Maybe only atheist newbies will miss the feeling of safety and guidance, they once had.

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
A world community that is dedicated to fun, laboring for "Utopia" ..... ??? Can we ever agree on what Utopia is ???  Well, how about what it is

NOT

???  How about no more war, no more starving, for starters ???   

shezzzzzz, I AM embarrassed. What will we tell the aliens ??? 

No wonder we invented heaven .....  

BTW, I could only type about 30 characters in that site .....

Utopia is, as the original meaning of the word, "something, that will never happen". We should be careful with that attitude. There is something, called "permanently sustainable society" and we currently don't have it. It's our "utopia", but we definitely must create it, or we're all dead and our radioactive skeletons will be the only thing to decorate a devastated Earth's landscape.The greatest evil today is injustice. 2% of people owns 51% of the world, and 50% of population owns less than 2% of the world. This state of things is kept by more than 960 milliards of dollars per year spent on weapons and armies. It's not irrational to think about a permanently sustainable society, or utopia, in fact, it's highly rational, and helping the world to make it come true, is even better.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.