Question of such immense importance:

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Question of such immense importance:

Oh, man... I was just drawing shit at work today, and I had a tangent thought, and it blossomed into something so very wonderful...

Very important question for those of you that have read the bible:

- The flood God creates is what allegedly kills-off some of Earth's exotic animale fare, correct?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
...And Christiananswersnet

...And Christiananswersnet happily provides me with the stupid answer I was looking for. And also... The Great Dinosaur Mystery? Holy fuck.

Anyway, there is one more all-so important question that I can't seem to glean from Christiananswers (my as well be called 'Atheist answers', given it's laughable content):

- Does the Biblical flood come before or after the following passages:

Job 30:29; Psalm 44:19; Isa. 13:22; 34:13; 43:20; Jer. 10:22; Micah 1:8; Mal. 1:3; Jer. 51:34

?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Anyway,

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Anyway, there is one more all-so important question that I can't seem to glean from Christiananswers (my as well be called 'Atheist answers', given it's laughable content):

- Does the Biblical flood come before or after the following passages:

Job 30:29; Psalm 44:19; Isa. 13:22; 34:13; 43:20; Jer. 10:22; Micah 1:8; Mal. 1:3; Jer. 51:34

?

The flood is in the book of Genesis. So it precedes all of those.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
You sunk my Battleship.

You sunk my Battleship.

Sad