Atheists are unattractive...what?

Vesha
Vesha's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists are unattractive...what?

Anyone else notice this campaign from the theist to introduce the stereo type that atheist usually are below average looking?  It could be backlash from are introduction into the meme pool that theists are generally less intelligent then atheist which is true on average. The point though I really think atheist women at least are generally more attractive.  If you browse my space by religion you can easily see that atheist and Catholics hold quite a lead over the worst being Wicca and Muslim.  Is Skinner's pigeons playing with my head or is anyone else seeing this?

Anonymous123 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
  Hiya!You wanna see an

Hiya!

You wanna see an attractive  atheist , well, here's the prettiest, hottest, cutest, most adorable one *I've* ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4jiVfmXqw

parallax
User is offlineOffline
Hiya!  By chance I happened

Hiya!  By chance I happened to find this forum and the topic of attractive atheists reminded me instantly the female in the video below.

So here is the by far the hottest, prettiest, cutest atheist I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4jiVfmXqw

Sailorlal
Sailorlal's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, as a woman, I think I

Well, as a woman, I think I should point out that atheist men are BY FAR more attractive than their theistic counterparts. Part of it is personality- I like smart men, especially non conformist ones.  But we have these guys on our team:

Hugh Laurie

Brad Pitt

Christopher Hitchens (I know, I think I'm the only woman on the planet attracted to him)

John Malkovich

Antonio Bandares

George Clooney

Kevin Kline

Joaquin Phoenix

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd like to just add a

I'd like to just add a random "Yay!" for all the intelligent, hot atheist chicks.