This petition won't be passed, but I felt good signing it!

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow.  Almost makes me wish

Wow.  Almost makes me wish I was British, just so I could sign it.

In America, maybe we could do one that says, "Any medicinal product whose production involves knowledge gained from the study of evolution may not be suitable for Christians of any denomination."

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd sign it, but...

I live in America. Good luck, and I agree with the sentiment.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think there should be a

I think there should be a world wide one saying " All christians will be denied any technology and medicine that has come about as a result of science."

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

HumanisticJones
HumanisticJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Wow.

Hambydammit wrote:

Wow.  Almost makes me wish I was British, just so I could sign it.

In America, maybe we could do one that says, "Any medicinal product whose production involves knowledge gained from the study of evolution may not be suitable for Christians of any denomination."

Warnings:

Do not operate Heavy Machinery withing 2 hours of the use of this product.

Not for use by pregnant or nursing women.

This product contains a dual chemical antibiotic regimen created using knowledge gained in the study of adaptation of drug resistance in bacteria.  Due to the use of biology and the understanding of evolution in the creation of this product, product may not be suitable for Biblical Literalists, Fundamentalist Muslims, Evangelical Christians, and certain Republicans running for federal office.

The Regular Expressions of Humanistic Jones: Where one software Engineer will show the world that God is nothing more than an undefined pointer.

V1per41
V1per41's picture
User is offlineOffline
HumanisticJones

HumanisticJones wrote:

Warnings:

Do not operate Heavy Machinery withing 2 hours of the use of this product.

Not for use by pregnant or nursing women.

This product contains a dual chemical antibiotic regimen created using knowledge gained in the study of adaptation of drug resistance in bacteria.  Due to the use of biology and the understanding of evolution in the creation of this product, product may not be suitable for Biblical Literalists, Fundamentalist Muslims, Evangelical Christians, and certain Republicans running for federal office.

Hahaha, perfect!

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
Haha, funny. One more

Haha, funny. Laughing out loud

One more thing: All Americans must be atheists. Because America was discovered by denying a church told fact that earth is flat. Laughing out loud

Except for Indians, they were there before you Laughing out loud HAHA