You're Welcome (bible fight!)

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're Welcome (bible fight!)

I got my ass kicked. Hope you have better luck. =]

http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/index.html?game=biblefight

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eve took 'em all on.The

Eve took 'em all on.
The Devil was the most difficult, but God and Jesus were surprisingly easy after that.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I lost 3 in a row. Eve is a

I lost 3 in a row. Eve is a wicked bitch.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
I got past Eve, but Noah

I got past Eve, but Noah trampled my ass...literally!

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It just comes up a blank

It just comes up a blank part in the middle of the screen for me - no game.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Satan wins!The impossible

Satan wins!

The impossible has come to pass.  God, Father of Man and Creator of all things, has been defeated!  Take your place as the new Ruler of All Creation.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:It just

MattShizzle wrote:

It just comes up a blank part in the middle of the screen for me - no game.

I had that at first.
Try leaving the page for about 5-10 mins - see if anything happens after that.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
OK I managed to win as Satan

OK I managed to win as Satan the first time. And I suck at video games usually. The key it seems is to just keep aggressively pushing forward with regular moves - don't even try the complicated special moves (which are impossible to remember and get right while doing it anyway.) You can stop them from their special moves by hitting them first.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Tried playing as Eve - no

Tried playing as Eve - no problem until I got to Satan. Obviously Satan is by far the most powerful character in the game. God is a lot like tha villain (forget his name) in Mortal Kombat (the original)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
I haven't played as all of

I haven't played as all of them yet, but when I first played the game and got my ass kicked, I was playing as Jesus.

Later I went back and played as that bitch, Eve, and beat the shit out of everyone except Satan, who was very mean to me. I don't hold it against him, though. It's his job.

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

albedo_00
albedo_00's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Tried

MattShizzle wrote:

Tried playing as Eve - no problem until I got to Satan. Obviously Satan is by far the most powerful character in the game. God is a lot like tha villain (forget his name) in Mortal Kombat (the original)

Shang Tsung is the name, my man, and pussy fighting is his game, just as god's game here

Oh, and I WON!! SATAN KICKS TAIL using... his own tail actually (never got the cerverus charge to work)

BTW, does anyone knows how to download this jewel? I usually download flash games using downloadhelper (FF add-on) but it doesn't work with this one...

Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. Twice as good as Jesus.