Here is the proof of God's existence for those that have the guts!

sierra
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Here is the proof of God's existence for those that have the guts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTcZXb5wGDU

How do you explain the existence of the Virgin Mary and the scientfically proven miracles that have occurred at Fatima, Lourdes, Akita, Zeitun. If there is a Virgin Mary, then...Jesus, ya think? 100's of thousands see these miracles and you say there is no proof?

If you are sincerely seeking the truth, then you will find it. If you are working against God, then I am certain you will not respond to this message, and that will be proof that you are representing the "dark side" so to speak.

sierra
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Final thought and farewell from sierra

The vulgarity and profanity are too much. I'm done. I am surprised this so called intellectual sight allows such trash. Proves what side you are on=evil!

My final proof for those who have not already sold out their mind, hearts and souls:

The cellular phone. Fascinating device really. You can talk to virtually anyone,  anywhere, and it will be clear, their voice even recognizable. You can send text, data, photos through air. The creation of this device in and of itself proves the existence of God. (No, I am not going to say what you are thinking now, I know that argument already). How? The technology is certainly something we could not come up with on our own, within some sort of higher power. I look around me and see the wonders of humankind, and the more scientific, medical and technological discoveries we make, the more my faith increases. Divine intelligence, proven in the ingenuity of God' creation, the mind of mankind. There it is, right in front of us!

When was the last time you saw an ape invent anything remotely close to what I am speaking of?

Thank you to all who responded with at least some respect. I must admit, I have gained much from this experience...I hope you have too.

I will pray for you all, I promise. May God bless you and guide you.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Hilarious non-sequitur.Enjoy

Hilarious non-sequitur.

Enjoy your Christian middle-state life of conspicuous prayer and 512oz. mayonnaise sales at Wal-Mart.

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL. Cellphones! Of

LOL.

Cellphones! Of course!

Ray Comfort, eat your heart out! Fuck bananas! Look at cellphones!

(Warning: Do not actually fuck the bananas.)

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
LOL!!! Dayum, what a dumbass.

LOL!!! Dayum, what a dumbass.

albedo_00
albedo_00's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aww, run out of steam

Aww, run out of steam already? Pity, this was fun, can't wait till the next preacher wanna be comes to save us all from our rich, delusion-free lives. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to settle with killing mindless religious cattle (the "Ganados&quotEye-wink in Resident Evil 4. Mwa ah ah ah ah.

Louis_Cypher,  I don't think Mary is a squealer or a screamer, but a lip-biter, she just has that sexually starved, morality-bound, sex-is-a-sin look in her eyes that just wouldn't let her emit a sound while getting some. Meanwhile, she would be scratching the hell out of the back of the guy who is doing her.

Now we're on the subject, who do you think would be the best laid among biblical characters? My money is on Lilith -she was edited out, but close enough-.

Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. Twice as good as Jesus.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Did someone say GIRL !

Did someone say GIRL , a virgin ghost , ummm , but aren't virgins the long way to mature deep satisfaction ?

I prefer to get down with an expert .....

But I would help the virgin girls, .... but shit , can't the boys take care of that ???  I AM A MAN , I want WOMEN of knowledge , not virgins .... I don't get this virgin thing ???? 

I prefer the tease of a pro Goddess ..... I AM a MAN ..... I AM no longer a boy going for a virgin ....        What is with this virgin shit ???  Wake up , love a pro .....

Be a PRO !        Practice loving .... virgins are for kids .... virgin ghosts are for ....   

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
albedo_00 wrote:Aww, run out

albedo_00 wrote:

Aww, run out of steam already? Pity, this was fun, can't wait till the next preacher wanna be comes to save us all from our rich, delusion-free lives. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to settle with killing mindless religious cattle (the "Ganados&quotEye-wink in Resident Evil 4. Mwa ah ah ah ah.

Louis_Cypher,  I don't think Mary is a squealer or a screamer, but a lip-biter, she just has that sexually starved, morality-bound, sex-is-a-sin look in her eyes that just wouldn't let her emit a sound while getting some. Meanwhile, she would be scratching the hell out of the back of the guy who is doing her.

Now we're on the subject, who do you think would be the best laid among biblical characters? My money is on Lilith -she was edited out, but close enough-.

not quite edited out.  as far as i know, there's no evidence she may've actually been in the canonical texts at one time.  she is, however, in the talmud, and she's probably an adopted chaldee goddess.  the jews seem to have no problem with her.  christians, however, throw a fit.  i too am sure she was pretty damn hot since, according to raphael patai in "the hebrew goddess," she was probably a helluva lot more popular among the old hebrews than both stuffy old yahweh and little miss chaste eve (who i'm sure was probably also hot but no doubt gave a terrible blow-job, with way too much teeth).

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
sierra wrote:If Jesus were

sierra wrote:
If Jesus were to appear to you right now, revealed to you eternal truth, and explained everything to you in a way that made sense, and you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt the truth of God's love, would you choose to accept and obey Him, or would you reject and deny Him????

Hey, I'd be first in line if that happened. It would literally be,

"Oh, okay. Sure, no problem, Jesus. That whole atheism thing was just because you never showed up. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"So no hard feelings?"

"It's totally cool. Just go to church and you'll get hot sex all the time in heaven."

"I guess church isn't so bad."

"Don't lie to Jesus, now. It's boring and silly."

"Yeah. Sorry, Jesus. Okay, I'll go to church, even if it is boring and silly."

"Good. See you when you're dead!"

"Uh, yeah. Weird."

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 aw. sierra never answered

aw. sierra never answered my David Copperfield post. I'm pretty sure if it was a David Copperfield trick, though, it would be cooler. Like with fireworks at the end.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
sierre is disappointed and

sierre is disappointed

and writes -  "The vulgarity and profanity are too much. I'm done. I am surprised this so called intellectual sight allows such trash. Proves what side you are on=evil! "  ~   ____________________________________________________________

Ummm , so ya ain't that horny yet for god (life) ? , Such a sin of waste some say , but god will always be here when you are Ready ..... to talk the divine , to do the walk , flaunt the god stuff, of what we got ..... ever say Fuck Me Hard, and laugh  !?        

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
sierra wrote:The vulgarity

sierra wrote:

The vulgarity and profanity are too much. I'm done. I am surprised this so called intellectual sight allows such trash. Proves what side you are on=evil!

My final proof for those who have not already sold out their mind, hearts and souls:

The cellular phone. Fascinating device really. You can talk to virtually anyone,  anywhere, and it will be clear, their voice even recognizable. You can send text, data, photos through air. The creation of this device in and of itself proves the existence of God. (No, I am not going to say what you are thinking now, I know that argument already). How? The technology is certainly something we could not come up with on our own, within some sort of higher power. I look around me and see the wonders of humankind, and the more scientific, medical and technological discoveries we make, the more my faith increases. Divine intelligence, proven in the ingenuity of God' creation, the mind of mankind. There it is, right in front of us!

When was the last time you saw an ape invent anything remotely close to what I am speaking of?

Thank you to all who responded with at least some respect. I must admit, I have gained much from this experience...I hope you have too.

Uh, sierra, the concepts behind the cellphone have been around since the 1920's (you might have heard of a newfangled gadget called a radio?), refined in 1947 with the advent of the mobile car phone, refined further in 1973 with the first cell phone and sold to the public in 1984.

Wouldn't God have made it so the cell phone would've appeared in it's current form (without having to go through all that tedious human invention and discovery)?

You pray for us - we'll think for you. Don't need God's approval - never got it as a believer anyway.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline

sierra wrote:

Funny how just a smattering of profanity  caused sierra to experience a mental collapse .  Even with the supernatural protection of having God, Jesus, the Virgin Mary, etc, looking over his/her shoulder the experience of dealing with mere mortal atheists overwhelmed him to the point that he gave up an retreated.  

Catholics believe in the power of exorcisms and defeating  demons face to face, yet just flesh and blood atheists were too much.  How utterly pathetic.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder what sierra's

I wonder what sierra's opinion on the rampant homosexual pedophilia among Catholic priests is ?  I know naughty words by atheists causes sierra to go into full retreat......does sexual perversion involving children and Catholic clergy cause the same moral outrage ?

( naw, Catholics just go through their confession ritual and then act like it never happened )

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote: Uh, sierra,

jcgadfly wrote:

Uh, sierra, the concepts behind the cellphone have been around since the 1920's (you might have heard of a newfangled gadget called a radio?), refined in 1947 with the advent of the mobile car phone, refined further in 1973 with the first cell phone and sold to the public in 1984. Wouldn't God have made it so the cell phone would've appeared in it's current form (without having to go through all that tedious human invention and discovery)? You pray for us - we'll think for you. Don't need God's approval - never got it as a believer anyway.

God likes to watch us suffer and struggle, he appears to love that shit. Help from a religious type ask the Jews that died in the desert eating the same shit for 40 years.

If we did'nt think for them, they could still be sacificing virgins by candle light, wondering WTF was across the big flat ocean, and starving in their hovels wondering why God cut off the rain.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I feel sad. Sierra never

I feel sad. Sierra never responded to any of my posts. Its as if I didn't exist. Kinda like her God.

sierra
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Final thought; my response

---So, the cellular phone evolved, it all make sense to me now...that was the missing link! I am ready to sign up for the IRS and become a member of the FSM philosophy, I am now enlightened!

Regarding the cellular phone example--Yalls missed the point on that one for sure. A massive explosion of technological, medical, and scientific advances in the 20th century. Absolutely astounding what the human mind has come up with. The point for those that missed it: divine intelligence is behind these fascinating advances...that is your proof.

Why has no other creature "evolved" so rapidly in the 20th century? Hint: the soul, our link to divine intelligence.

Regarding me not being able to handle the profanity and vulgarity. That would be laughable if you were not so profane. When you could not reasonably respond to most of my posts, many of you chose vulgarity, profanity, insults, and mockery. Fine, proves my points. Score: God=infinite. RRS/IRS=0

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
sierra wrote: Regarding the

sierra wrote:

Regarding the cellular phone example--Yalls missed the point on that one for sure. A massive explosion of technological, medical, and scientific advances in the 20th century. Absolutely astounding what the human mind has come up with. The point for those that missed it: divine intelligence is behind these fascinating advances...that is your proof.

Why has no other creature "evolved" so rapidly in the 20th century? Hint: the soul, our link to divine intelligence.

You'all missed the point, knowledge is accumulated and passed on to the next generation. After it was possible to generate electricity using Faraday's invention, chemical batteries were replaced. This enabled the luxuries you have become accustomed to in your every day life. I can detail for you every step how one invention was instrumental in the basis of the next. None of this requires divine intervention only the ability to think, understand, and add new techniques to that which exists. That you see it as divine denigates man unfairly.

As to other creatures evolving, porpoises, dolphins, and whales would try if the ink wouldn't wash away.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
sierra wrote:---So, the

sierra wrote:

---So, the cellular phone evolved, it all make sense to me now...that was the missing link! I am ready to sign up for the IRS and become a member of the FSM philosophy, I am now enlightened!

Regarding me not being able to handle the profanity and vulgarity. That would be laughable if you were not so profane. When you could not reasonably respond to most of my posts, many of you chose vulgarity, profanity, insults, and mockery. Fine, proves my points. Score: God=infinite. RRS/IRS=0

Working in reverse order:

I love how you mention God's score in this fight (not that he's been fighting) while avoiding your own efforts to score points. Can't count that high in negative integers?

You've been responded to repeatedly. It's not our fault you elect to ignore them.

As others have said, the cell phone analogy is not a question of evolution but of gaining new knowledge as time passes. Don't you learn new stuff as each moment of your life goes by? Or do you wait for God to reveal it to you when he thinks you're ready?

I'm sorry if this is coming of as mockery but it's getting harder to take you seriously.

NB - I wish I had a webcam on this machine -you'd see me typing this while dressed as a priest. I'm headed to a rehearsal of Ibsen's Ghosts.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Sigh. Our righteous friend

Sigh. Our righteous friend can't even be honest about leaving in a huff. Here he is again, to reiterate his cretinous argument from personal incredulity.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
sierra wrote:Why has no

sierra wrote:
Technological advance is not evolution. No other creature on the planet has managed such an explosion of technology because they have not evolved problem-solving, purpose driven intelligence.

sierra wrote:
I am rubber, you are glue, bounces off me and sticks to you.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Weren't there other people

Weren't there other people here before that kept threatening to "take their toys and go home?" Anyway, I'm pretty much done responding to his/her/its nonsense. No, that doesn't mean you won. Paraphrasing an old Monty Python skit "You are a very silly person and I refuse to debate you any longer." You might want to learn the first thing about logic before you continue to frustrate people with your utter irrationality.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

CrazyRoper
CrazyRoper's picture
User is offlineOffline
You've got to be kidding

You've got to be kidding me.  Not only do you have a terrible understanding of evolution, but you actually think the technology "explosion" during the last century was divinely inspired.  As said by Will Farrel, "Mind Bottling".

"I, on the other hand, do not feel it necessary to construct a lofty meaning for myself. I prefer the style of the butterfly myself. I will eat what I want, flit about aimlessly, and enjoy the sunshine. Then, I will die. " - Nero, RRS Forum User

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:sierra

JillSwift wrote:

sierra wrote:
Technological advance is not evolution. No other creature on the planet has managed such an explosion of technology because they have not evolved problem-solving, purpose driven intelligence.

Well this depends on what you mean by evolution. I will go into this in a second, first I want to clear up another misconception. Evolution and progress do not mean the same thing, at least not in Darwinian terms (Darwin actually disliked the word evolution because it gave this conception. Evolution in our terms simply means change over time.

Technological advance is not evolution in the genetic, biological sense. But it is evolution in the sense that it has come about through the selection of randomly occuring and variating replicators. All of the progress our species has encountered in the past few hundred years, technology, science, our outward phenotype has actually been down to a change in the cultural replicators (or memes) that have been selected.

The mobile phone (or cell phone to yanks) did indeed evolve by a combination of natural and artificial selection. Almost every single part of it evolved memetically, from the design of its computer chips, the way it picks up microwaves, the numbers and letters it uses, the layout of the buttons, the name, the languages installed in its texting software. Sure it is testament to the brilliance of the human mind, but not a single human mind, but millions.

This next bit is aimed at Sierra. So as I was saying, the human brain is a fantastic computer, perhaps much slower than an electronic computer at somethings, but ultimately far more advanced. At any point a part in a computer might be linked to three or four other parts, the human brain however has billions of links to billions of neruones, it is a super computer, even yours Sierra! However, to bring God into this equation as the creator of the mind is unnecessary. Its a simple argument from design, and it has many examples, but essentially it is the same argument no matter what item in the world you use, banana, brain, mobile phone, it doesn't matter. The fact is that you are projecting an intelligent creator into the picture when it simply isn't needed, there are actually processes in nature which can create ordered complexity out of chaos.

Natural selection isn't just unique to biology. Even before life on Earth, or anywhere else in the universe, objects that were stable survived when unstable objects crumbled or destroyed themselves. Sure, they had no inheritable features as they are not replicating entities, but there is a reason that large celestial objects form rough spheroid shapes - because the sphere is the most stable shape for large objects.

A chemical arose on Earth 4 billion years ago that made crude copies of itself using base components found in the primeval ooze. This was the first RNA (a pre-cursor to DNA). The exact make up of these replicating molecules was variable, i.e it could have different sequences of the base pairs, and these sequences could lead to different effects. Those sequences that led to effects that protected the molecule would pass on their characteristics, whereas those that didn't have beneficial effects perished in the competition for base components and gradually there was the beginnings of the cell. Gradually molecules joined together and formed complex clusters, new variations arose and depending on the effects of the sequencing on the formation of proteins they would survive or perish, those that survived could pass on their genetic sequences to the next generation.

So, about the human brain. A few billion years later on the plains of Africa, there arose a group of mammals known as apes. One particular species, now extinct was the ancestor of three present day species - homo sapiens sapiens (humans), pan troglodytes (chimpanzees) and pan paniscus (bonobos/ pygmy chimps). Many, of that species began to roam the plains rather than stay in the forests. At some point a global climatic event took place which made Africa an extremely harsh environment to live in, our ancestors weren't large or strong creatures, but we were sociable (which already meant our brains had grown to some size). Our advantage over the harsh conditions was the size of our brains, and the individuals with the largest brains were able to survive long enough to procreate and thus in a short space of time, evolutionarily speaking, our ancestors (and various cousin species such as homo sapiens (neanderthal) and homo erectus) developed extremely large brains.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley wrote:Well

Jacob Cordingley wrote:
Well this depends on what you mean by evolution. I will go into this in a second, first I want to clear up another misconception. Evolution and progress do not mean the same thing, at least not in Darwinian terms (Darwin actually disliked the word evolution because it gave this conception. Evolution in our terms simply means change over time.

Technological advance is not evolution in the genetic, biological sense. But it is evolution in the sense that it has come about through the selection of randomly occuring and variating replicators. All of the progress our species has encountered in the past few hundred years, technology, science, our outward phenotype has actually been down to a change in the cultural replicators (or memes) that have been selected.

The mobile phone (or cell phone to yanks) did indeed evolve by a combination of natural and artificial selection. Almost every single part of it evolved memetically, from the design of its computer chips, the way it picks up microwaves, the numbers and letters it uses, the layout of the buttons, the name, the languages installed in its texting software. Sure it is testament to the brilliance of the human mind, but not a single human mind, but millions.

Being his statement was a comparison between our species and all the other species, I had to assume he meant evolution by natural selection ala Darwin and biology.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Rocas511
Scientist
Rocas511's picture
User is offlineOffline
sierra

sierra wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTcZXb5wGDU

How do you explain the existence of the Virgin Mary and the scientfically proven miracles that have occurred at Fatima, Lourdes, Akita, Zeitun. If there is a Virgin Mary, then...Jesus, ya think? 100's of thousands see these miracles and you say there is no proof?

If you are sincerely seeking the truth, then you will find it. If you are working against God, then I am certain you will not respond to this message, and that will be proof that you are representing the "dark side" so to speak.

Scientifically proven mracles?  Show us the scientific proof of even one miracle.

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

-James Madison-

albedo_00
albedo_00's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sierra. You can't blame us

Sierra. You can't blame us for not taking you seriously, you have come to an atheist site to proselytize in an unenlightened, unoriginal and BORING manner, furthermore you have ignored, intentionally and systematically, most of the responses that were given to your arguments and in fact you have failed -miserably, might I add- to refute a single response given to you. You cannot, in this juncture, hide under the "I'm the new guy" excuse anymore, since you were informed more than once that debate was the format followed in this forums, and any position or claim defended with circular, repetitious and, let's be frank, piss-poor video arguments would get nothing but ridicule, as it should be.

Turn things around and think to yourself, were I to come to a catholic forum and spew incoherent and/or unsubstantiated "arguments" against god or your saints, what would I get in return? Fuck tolerance and put the other cheek, I would get bitch slapped with a holy book and most likely get banned. You only got intellectually bitch slapped, and you're the only one to blame for it, for time and again you refused to rise up to the challenge to defend your own claims in a rational manner. And besides, you yourself said you were happy to get your teeth kicked in, so don't blame the pimp if the hoe likes her face to be used as a doormat. So count your blessings hoe, at least the guys and gals of this site believe in freedom of speech enough not to ban you, and respect your masochistic urges enough to even help you satisfying them.

So, hoe wants another fat lip or does hoe now remember the meaning of leaving?

In the meantime, I got more important shit to do.

*grabs ps2 control and kills another ganado while saying "die sierra, where's your god now biatch!"*

Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. Twice as good as Jesus.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
albedo_00 wrote:Sierra. You

albedo_00 wrote:

Sierra. You can't blame us for not taking you seriously, you have come to an atheist site to proselytize in an unenlightened, unoriginal and BORING manner, furthermore you have ignored, intentionally and systematically, most of the responses that were given to your arguments and in fact you have failed -miserably, might I add- to refute a single response given to you. You cannot, in this juncture, hide under the "I'm the new guy" excuse anymore, since you were informed more than once that debate was the format followed in this forums, and any position or claim defended with circular, repetitious and, let's be frank, piss-poor video arguments would get nothing but ridicule, as it should be.

Turn things around and think to yourself, were I to come to a catholic forum and spew incoherent and/or unsubstantiated "arguments" against god or your saints, what would I get in return? Fuck tolerance and put the other cheek, I would get bitch slapped with a holy book and most likely get banned. You only got intellectually bitch slapped, and you're the only one to blame for it, for time and again you refused to rise up to the challenge to defend your own claims in a rational manner. And besides, you yourself said you were happy to get your teeth kicked in, so don't blame the pimp if the hoe likes her face to be used as a doormat. So count your blessings hoe, at least the guys and gals of this site believe in freedom of speech enough not to ban you, and respect your masochistic urges enough to even help you satisfying them.

So, hoe wants another fat lip or does hoe now remember the meaning of leaving?

In the meantime, I got more important shit to do.

*grabs ps2 control and kills another ganado while saying "die sierra, where's your god now biatch!"*

*chokes on beer drops it as laughs so hard spills it on keyboard*

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline

sierra wrote:

That's seriously a cop out. It's like a theist here gets served, and then says, "You spelled a word wrong! God exists!" I know theists with pretty bad mouths. I guess everyone whose said a bad word is on the evil side. Why would this site not allow it ? Does it invalidate an argument. Personally, I don't swear.Just not my thing. But if I were to say "It's mother-ing Monday today", have a in any was invalidated the statement?

sierra wrote:

Watchmaker Arguement

sierra wrote:

Anytime.FSM bless you too.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.